S 1 Ep. 4. Let's have fun anyways. Part 2

Jersey Shore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Meanwhile Ji Yong: ''Guys, don't you feel kind of guilty leaving Amber and Krystal alone while we go partying?'' I asked while we were halfway at the club. CL: ''Naah. They will be fine. They like eachother and letting them both spend time together is good for them.'' Ailee: ''I agree with Charein. They need to spend time together to get to know eacother more so they both realize that they have feeling for eachother.'' Daesung: ''I had a talk with Amber and she said that she likes Krystal a lot but she thinks Krystal has no feelings for her.'' Ailee: '' Is she really that blind? Damn Amber.'' I said and everyone laughed. Minzy: ''Ailee is right. Amber is freaking blind.'' ''Krystal isn't better. She keeps denying that she likes Amber.'' Taeyang: ''It was obvious that they like eacother ever since they met the first day.'' Seungri: ''That's true. And the way Amber went from happy to ready to kill at the party when Krystal got punched. It was crazy.'' Ji Yong: ''Yes that was crazy. I haven't seen someone so angry ever.'' ''Ok Let's have fun anyways! Amber and Krystal wants us to have fun so let's make them proud!'' ''Yeah let's go!'' *** Minzy: We have been partiying for the last 3 hours. It's only 1am. Me and Chaerin have been together the whole time drinking. She was getting tipsy. She moved close to my ear so I could feel her hot breath on my ear. ''Min I like you.''  Whait what did she just say? This can't be real. ''You have a boyfriend Chae.'' ''I don't care Min. I like you. I want to be with you not him.'' ''Chae you love him.'' ''No I don't care about him. I want you.'' ''Ok your drunk. Whait here i'm going to get some one from the boy's.'' I got up to look for one of the guy's. I saw Ji Yong and Daesung and walked up to them.  ''Guy's Chaerin is drunk can you please help me get her home.'' I said. Daesung: ''Yeah sure. I am feeling sleepy so why not.'' Ji Yong:''Yes. Me and Daesung will go get her. Go find the others and Tell that that we will be leaving.'' ''Yes.'' I said and went of the find Ailee, Taeyang and Seungri. I found Ailee and went up to her. ''Amy? Me, Daesung and Ji Yong will be taking Chaerin home because she is drunk and we are feeling sleepy.'' ''Ok I am going to go with you too. Did you tell Tae and Ri yet?'' ''Not yet.'' ''Ok. Let's go find them.'' I said and went to find them. We say both of them with girls obviously kissing. We went up to them. ''Sorry to disturb boy's but we the rest of us are not feeling so good so we will be heading home.'' Seungri: ''Ok. See you at home.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter