S 1 Ep 8. I should go. Part 1.

Jersey Shore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Thursday DAY 24 

Seungri:

I woke up around 8 am and went downstairs to make some breakfast. Last night I didn't take a girl home so I don't need to call someone a cab. 

''Goodmorning'' I said to as I walked inside the kitchen where I saw Dae, Ji and Ailee.

Ailee:''Hey Ri.''

''Morning'' Daesung and Ji Yong said together.

I went to the fridge and thought about what I could eat. I took some bacon and cheese and closed the fridge.

''So does anyone know what the hell happaned last night with CL and her boyfriend?'' I asked while making my breakfast.

Ji Yong:''I have no idea to be honest.''

Daesung:''Yes. Ask Tae or Amber because they are the ones that Minzy asked for help since the were the closest from what I know.''

''All I saw was Chae talking to Minzy and then her boyfriend came up to them angry and started screaming at them, then Minzy went to Amber and Taeyang to get help.''

''That's weird.''

Amber:''What's weird?'' I asked when I and Krystal aproached our housemates.

''We were talking about the fight between CL and her boyfriend last night. Since you helped can you tell us what happaned?''

''Well I don't know anything. Minzy came up to me, Krys and Taeyang and told us that Chaerin's boyfriend is going to hurt her so me and Taeyang ran up to them and fought with him, so then security came and took him out of the club. Then the 5 of us including Krystal went home but we never talked about why the fight started.''

''That means Taeyang also probably doesn't know anything.'' I said while sitting down next to the table to eat my breakfast.

Krystal:''Probably.'' I answered in Amber's place since she was drinking some water.

Taeyang:''Goodmorning everyone'' I said while I high fived Ri. Then I high fived Ji and Dae. After that I hugged Amber and gave Krystal and Amy a kiss on the cheek.

''How is everyone feeling?'' I asked

''Pretty ok I guess. Looks like the people here don't have hangovers. But we are trying to understand what happaned with CL and her boyfriend last night. You don't know why the fight started right?''

''No I don't. But the fact her boyfriend tried to hurt her is digusting.''

Minzy:''Her EX boyfriend hopefully'' I said walking in the kitchen.

''They didn't break up?'' I asked a little surprised.

''I hope they did. After I talked to Chae last night seems like they are over. If he tries something I will murder him myself.''

''Woah there Min. Let's calm down.''

''When her boyfriend started screaming at her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter