S 1 Ep 1. Hey Everyone! Part 3

Jersey Shore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 A/N Ji Yong-Blue, Daesung-Red, Taeyang-Orange, Seungri-Pink, Amber-Light Blue, CL-Green, Minzy-Gold, Ailee-Brown, Krystal-Vioilet.

These are the colours for everyone. For the Next 3-4 chapters I Will remind you that so you can learn but then I will  stop. I know at first it's confusing but you will learn. Now on to the 3rd chapter.

 

''Let's go to the boardwalk.'' I said while drinking.

''That is good idea.'' 

We all got ready and we walked out of the house.

We were walking around the boardwalk. Me and Ji Yong have started talking and he seems like a cool guy. I have fun with him and it looks like he has fun with me. 

''Why did you join the show?''

''Because I whanted to be free. Free from everything. I whanted to run away from the life I had in LA.''

''Why?''

''All of the people are fake there. It got into the fake lifestyle and I fell hard. I  never whant to go to that part of my life ever again.''

''There is fake people there but you need to know that not all of them are fake. That means you are telling me that Im Fake and  that you are fake.''

''No I didn't mean it like that.''

''You just told me that everyone in LA is fake. That includes me and you. Maybe you just can't see who is fake and who is not and you think all of the people you see in LA are fake so you don't give them a chance. You gave me a chance and now you see im not fake.''

''Maybe you are right. Thank you Ji.'' I said to him and smiled.

''Your always welcome.'' I said and smiled back at him. 

We were all hanging out while talking when I suddenly felt someone take my hand. It was Ailee.

''Hey I just whanted to talk to you. I see that you feel really weird around me and I see why because I cheated on you. And I just whant to tell you I regret it. I really do and thats why I want you to be happy with other people. I am not going to try to get back together with you. The funny thing is came here to forget you but when I got here you were infront. It made me realize how happy you are again so im ready to move on.''

''Thank you. I really didn't expect this from you. And I want you to be happy to. So Friends?''

''Friends.'' I said and we hugged.

''oho I think we got a Situation! Ex girlfriends getting back together.'' I said laughing.

''Shut Up Ri. And no we are not getting back together. We agreed to be friends again.''

''You sure about that?'' I asked smirking

''Yes! Now shush!'' 

''OK.OK.'' I said still smirking. 

After walking around we back to the house and started getting ready for KARMA.

''Everyone let's go!'' I shouted for everyone to hear. After that we walked to KARMA.

*The girls were all over me. I was drinking and kissing every pretty girl. It was a fun night.*

*As soon as I walked in the club I walked over to the bar to get shot's. After that I danced but I got bored. I am thinking about Daesung and I don't know why.*

*I love Partying a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter