That One Person, You

Red Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 3~

That One Person, You

 

Jungkook somehow found himself carrying the girl bridal style to his police cruiser. She was soaking wet, and to his annoyance some of the water had gotten onto him too. Despite this though, she seemed to look quite pretty without all her makeup on because most of it had been washed off. From Jungkook’s experience, most girls actually had awful skin beneath all the layers of foundation and whatever else they lathered on, however this girl’s skin was like porcelain. He could have sworn he knew her from somewhere; however his thought process was broken when she opened her eyes.

Her coughing seemed uncontrollable like before when he first brought her up from beneath the water. The fits she had meant that he almost dropped he, but there was probably some water still left in her lungs.

The girl opened her eyes slowly once she finished to look up at the guy who was carrying her. “Am I in heaven?” She asked like she was high, with a thin smile and slow blinking.

“Far from it.” Jungkook informed her. The girl’s smile soon faded when she realised her current condition.

“Ewww, I’m wet!” The girl whined, as if this was sudden news to her. What really confused Jungkook though was that she suddenly began to sob like a baby at the realisation.

Jungkook looked elsewhere when he noticed how strange this probably looked to other people. “Well, you did fall in a fountain.” He explained. She continued to cry though, making him more uncomfortable by the second. “C’mon, don’t cry.” He didn’t know if that would work, but it was worth a shot.

The girl stopped sobbing. “Did you push me in?” she asked with watery eyes and a sniffle, looking very hurt by this.

Jungkook looked down to the girl who was analysing his face as she waited for a response. “Of course not.“ He assured her, smirking when he thought what it would have been like if he did.

“Did you, save me, then?” The girl asked, widening her eyes as she thought that was the case.

He shrugged. “I guess I did.” Jungkook agreed, quite proud of himself.

The girl then looked at the boy in awe. She’d never been saved before.

The girl quietened down, which Jungkook didn’t exactly object to. However, taking quick glances at her meant he saw the girl staring at him, making him grow uncomfortable since he wondered what she was thinking. “You OK?” Jungkook asked.

The girl released a sigh of bliss. “You’re so pretty.” She stated with a smile. “Can I touch your face?” She added, already moving her hand up to trace her fingers along his jawline which she thought was amazing. She then accidently managed to somehow insert one of her thin fingers up his nostril, causing her to giggle.

Jungkook felt incredibly uncomfortable now. “OK, that’s enough.” He told her quickly. Thankfully she stopped as soon as the words met her ear. He wouldn’t be led astray by an that easily.

 “Are you a girl?” She asked, squinting at his face, her mind blurred by alcohol thus preventing her from being able to tell.

“What? No.” Jungkook snapped since he was slightly offended. He had to keep in mind the girl was drunk though. Also, while he didn’t mind being called ‘pretty’, he preferred the terms ‘hot’ or ‘y’.

“Can you be my boyfriend?” The girl asked hopefully.

Jungkook would probably consider that if she wasn’t a e. She was admittedly a very good looking girl, but that whole e thing ruined it for him, knowing how many STDs she could have from sleeping with so many guys.

“Sorry, I’m taken.” Jungkook lied, not wanting to put the girl down since she seemed full of hope. He could understand how upset a g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter