Hello Hospital

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Namjoon, what the hell happened?!" Jin yelled into the phone. He was at the mall,  getting a birthday present for Yoongi, when he got a phone call from a worried Namjoon. Jin could sense that something was wrong because Namjoon sounded confused and panicked. Jin stopped walking and listened to the voice on the other line. "Namjoon?! Tell me this instant!" He yelled again, getting weird looks from people in the store. 

 

"Calm down," Namjoon replied, "Lo-"

 

"Don't tell me to calm down! What happened? Tell me now," he hissed as he exited the store. 

 

"Okay okay," Namjoon said and paused, "Yoongifellfromtheswingandithinkhebrokehisarm," he added, talking as quickly as he could. 

 

"Slower!"

 

"Yoongi fell from the swing and I think he broke his arm," he said again. 

 

"What?!" Jin screamed, loudly. He was now sitting in the car so he wasn't getting any strange looks from people. "He broke what?! Namjoon!" 

 

"He's okay. Well except for his arm but we're on our way to the hospital. Can you meet us there?" 

 

"Of course I'm meeting you there!" Jin yelled and started the car. 

 

Namjoon was sitting by the table in the backyard. He was typing on the computer as the kids played. Hoseok was digging something with his hands and even after numerous times Namjoon told him to stop, he kept going. Jungkook was playing with cars, making crash noises while hitting the toys together. Jimin and Taehyung were running around, screaming on top of their lungs. Yoongi was sitting on the swing, going back and forth quite fast. Namjoon watched him for a few minutes, debating if he should tell him to go slower. But he could see how much Yoongi was enjoying it so he didn't stop him. He focused back on the computer screen and began typing again. 

 

Suddenly, he heard a loud yelp and looked away from the screen. He saw Jimin by Yoongi's side as the boy laid on the ground, clutching his arm. Namjoon quickly stood up and ran towards them. The other boys were watching them with shocked expressions. "Yoongi! What happened ?" He asked as he kneeled down, running his hand through Yoongi's hair. 

 

"I wanted to jump off but I fell before I could do it and it hit my arm hard," he explained, still holding his arm. Yoongi was wincing slightly but he didn't look like he was going to cry. Namjoon helped him get up from the ground and walked inside, leading Yoongi with his hand on his shoulder. 

 

"Kids, get in the car. We're going to the hospital."

 

The boys obeyed as they walked into the garage. Hoseok helped Jungkook get in and buckled him before he got inside himself. While the kids waited for him, Namjoon was watching Yoongi with guilty and worried emotions. The boy seemed calm. He winced once in awhile when he moved his phone. Namjoon was holding the phone next to his ear, hoping Jin would answer. He knew Jin would kill him for not keeping an eye on them but he needed to tell him. 

 

As he ended the call, he helped Yoongi in the car, carefully buckling his belt. "You okay?" He asked, staring into Yoongi's eyes, trying to see if he was hurting. The boy nodded and closed his eyes, puffing out air. 

 

While driving, Namjoon couldn't stop thinking about the lecture he was going to get from Jin. He kept glancing at Yoongi,making sure he was alright. Hoseok was caressing his brother's head and Namjoon couldn't help but smile at the gesture.The hospital came into their view. Namjoon parked the car and gulped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter