Problems

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes but the story is not proof read. It's 1 in the morning and I'm too tired to do so. I hope you enjoy it cause I enjoyed writing it. 

The bright sunlight shining from the window, woke Jin up. He sighed and stretched, closing his eyes, trying to get a few more minutes of sleep. He extended his arms to the other side of bed, searching for Namjoon's body but he found the bed to be empty. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, surprised none of their sons was sleeping beside him. 

  "Namjoon?" He called, knowing he was getting ready for work in the bathroom. Namjoon worked hard, almost too hard sometimes. But Jin wasn't brave enough to tell him to relax. He knew how much his job meant to him. He called again, not getting a reply the first time, but this time he heard only cussing.    "Seriously Jin? I can't find my pants, where did you put them?" Namjoon hissed from where he was looking through the closet. Jin frowned but stood up form the bed. He walked towards him and pushed him to the side. After a minute of browsing, he pulled out a black pair of jeans. "Not this pair, dammit!"   "Can you tell me which ones, then?" Jin replied in a calm voice. Namjoon waved his hand and mumbled, "Doesn't matter," under his breath as he snatched the black jeans from Jin's hands. He stormed to the bathroom and closed the door shut. It was Saturday which meant all the kids were home so he wasn't surprised when a sleepy Jimin peeked his head through the door.    "Hey," Jin said and gestured him to come in. The boy obeyed, happily, running to his dad. Jin picked him up and carried him to the bed, placing him in it before getting in bed himself. Jimin snuggled into his side and started playing with Jin's fingers. "Did you sleep well, baby?" He asked and kissed Jimin's head. The small boy nodded as he compared the size of his fingers with his dad's.    "Good morning, daddy!" He exclaimed as Namjoon walked in the room, frowning. Jimin smiled at him, showing the gap between his teeth.    "Morning," Namjoon said in monotone voice, not bothering to look at his son. Usually, he would kiss his cheek before telling him to be good to his brothers and Jin. Jimin pouted at his response and buried his head into Jin's chest.    "Is something wrong?" The older asked. Namjoon shook his head but Jin knew something wasn't right. He didn't push further. Partly, because Jimin was there and partly because he didn't have the energy to do it.    Namjoon picked his bag from the floor. His head was styled into a quiff and he was dressed into a light gray suit. Jin smiled at how handsome he looked. The younger walked to the bed, pecked Jin's lips before ruffling Jimin's hair. "I'm off to work," he said and walked out. Jin frowned once again, knowing something wasn't right.    "Shall we sleep some more?" He asked Jimin who nodded and Jin wrapped his arms around him, kissing his forehead.   

 

  He woke up again to loud screaming in his ear. "Papa! Wake up! I'm hungry!" Jin opened his eyes, unwrapping his arms from Jimin to look at Taehyung who was standing beside the bed, staring at him. He patted his tummy to tell Jin he's hungry. Hoseok was standing next to him, his eyes half opened.    "I'll make you breakfast, just let me check if Jungkook's awake yet," he told his sons and walked to the boy's bedroom. Jungkook was sitting on his bed, smiling at his father before he stretched his arms in his direction. Jin picked him up and kissed his chubby cheek. "Good morning, baby."    He walked downstairs with three boys following him. "Go watch TV," he told them as he put Jungkook on the floor. They nodded and walked to the living room. Jin took five bowls from the cupboard, putting some cereal in each of them before pouring milk over it. He carried the tray of bowls to the living room and put it on the table. Each boy had a different colored bowl so they knew exactly which one to take.    They watched cartoons and the boys giggled with mouths full of food when something funny would happen. Taehyung was leaning on his dad's shoulder munching on his cereal slowly. Jungkook being the youngest made a huge mess, thankfully he was eating beside the table.    "Yoongi!" Jimin screamed when the older walked in the living room, rubbing his eyes. He mumbled a good morning. Jin stood up to get his oldest son a bowl too but Yoongi stopped him, "I'll do it myself," he told him and smiled before going to the kitchen. Jin sat back down and Taehyung cuddled into his side after he put the empty bowl on the table.    "Can we go to the park today?" Hoseok asked as he chewed on the crunchy food. Jin nodded, "When dad comes home." The boys nodded and focused on the cartoon.   

 

  "Hey dad!" Jungkook screamed into the phone. When Jin cooked, the boys always sat by the dining table. They were drawing, playing with toys or doing homework and Jin could keep an eye on them. At that time, Namjoon had a break and the boys would always call him to tell him they love him but this time he didn't pick up the phone. "Dad!" Jungkook screamed into the phone again, pouting when there was no answer.    Jin furrowed his eyebrows as he grabbed the phone from Jungkook's little hands. He checked to see if the boy hung up on accident but he saw it was still calling but no one was answering. He tossed the phone on the kitchen counter going back to the stove. After he seasoned his soup he went to the table and sat down, between Yoongi and Taehyung. Jimin was playing with Legos, Jungkook was drawing lines all over the paper (some even on the table), Taehyung was coloring a drawing of a racing car, Hoseok and Yoongi were both doing their homework.    Jin watched all of them, grinning at how good the boys were, never making big problems. "Dad I don't get this math problem," Yoongi whined and placed his pencil down.    "Save it for your dad. He's better at math than me," he told him. Yoongi nodded and closed his notebook. "Papa, is my drawing pretty?" Jungkook asked, raising the paper full of colorful lines. "It's you and daddy."   "Jungkook, it's beautiful!" Jin said as Hoseok snickered. "Let's put it on the fridge so daddy will see it." He picked up the youngest and carried him to the fridge where he taped the drawing on it. Jungkook smiled proudly and kissed Jin's cheek.    "Where's dad? I'm hungry," Taehyung complained. Jin chuckled as he ruffled his black hair, "You're always hungry, Tae."   Just then, the door opened and Namjoon walked in. He looked tired and annoyed. Jin smiled at him but he didn't return it. The boys ran to him, hugging his legs but Namjoon ignored them. "What's for lunch?" He asked Jin.    Jin was still holding Jungkook tightly in his arms as he watched Namjoon. He told h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter