Hyung Is Sorry

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hoseok, do you love me?" Taehyung tilted his head as he smiled at his older brother. Hoseok was playing a game on his iPad when he suddenly stopped. He slowly looked towards his younger brother who was smiling so wide his face had to hurt. 

"Why would you ask that?"

"You don't love me?" Taehyung said as his bright smile turned into a frown. Hoseok ignored him and continued playing the game. "Hobi?" 

For awhile both of them were silent until Taehyung started sobbing loudly. Hoseok jumped in shock and tried to reach for his brother but the younger dodged. "You don't love me!" He screamed.

Jin who was folding the laundry, sighed as he heard the sobbing and rushed towards the living room only to find a crying Taehyung and a worried Hoseok, sitting on the couch. "What happened here?" Jin asked, worried the younger hurt himself. 

"Hoseok doesn't love me!" Taehyung screamed again and ran towards his dad. Jin stared at Hoseok in confusion but the other was avoiding eye contact. "He doesn't want to play with me anymore!" Taehyung continued to sob into Jin's neck after he lifted him up in his embrace. Jin patted Taehyung's back and tried to comfort him as he signaled for Hoseok to come closer. He shook his head and stayed in place. 

Taehyung kept bawling his eyes out as he hugged his dad even tighter. "I want dad!" He screamed after awhile. Jin sighed because Namjoon was resting after a long day at work and he didn't want to bother him. "Dad!" 

"Hoseok, come here," Jin said a little bit more harsh and the said boy stumbled towards the two. "Apologize."

"I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't even do!" Hoseok defended himself and pouted. 

Taehyung wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter