Vampires!

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin sighed as he heard screaming coming from upstairs. He placed the cup of coffee on the table next to his, already cold, food and followed the noise. "Hoseok?!" He called as he heard the loud yelling again. As soon as he said the child's name everything went quiet. Jin walked up to Taehyung and Jimin's room. When he entered, Taehyung was hitting Hoseok with his pillow while the older was laughing hysterically. 

"What's going on here?" Jin asked Jimin, who ran up to his father demanding to be picked up. Jin rested the boy on his hips while he watched the other two yell at each other. 

"Hoseok told Taehyung that vampires are real and that they come to steal little boys on Halloween," Jimin explained. He nuzzled his head in the crook of Jin's neck as he wrapped his arms around it. Of course, Jin thought. Hoseok always scared his brothers and since Halloween was coming up he was doing it even more. 

"Stop!" Taehyung yelled as he swung the pillow again. Hoseok stuck out his tongue at his little brother and grabbed the pillow before he tossed it on the bed. Taehyung stuck out his bottom lip, clearly annoyed with the elder and hit Hoseok right in the stomach. Taehyung might me young but when he got mad he hit you hard. Hoseok groaned as he clutched his stomach. 

"Hoseok, you can't tease your brother like that," Jin scolded him and walked closer to them. Taehyung smiled at his dad and looked at Hoseok with 'I won this time' look. The older furrowed his eyebrows at his little brother. "Where's Jungkook?"

"With Yoongi," Hoseok replied. He was about to walk out of the room without apologizing but Jin cleared his throat. The boy swiftly turned around and faced Taehyung. "I'm really sorry, Tae. Vampires aren't real." 

"Jungkook is with Yoongi? Since when," Jin mumbled to himself. Jimin was still in his arms, resting his little head on his shoulder. Jin was sure the child fell asleep since he wasn't moving nor saying anything. 

"Hoseok be good or we're not watching Hotel Transylvania tonight," Jin said before he exited the room and went to Yoongi's. When he peeked inside, Jungkook was sitting on Yoongi's lap while the older was reading a story. The younger was listening patiently, tracing the pictures in the book. Jin almost awed at the sight in front of him but kept it in, not wanting to ruin the moment between them. Quietly, he walked back downstairs to finally eat his food. 

When he sat down, it didn't pass a single second before Taehyung was running downstairs with Hoseok chasing him. The younger was screaming on top of his lungs while giggling. 

"No running! Someone will fall down the sta-" but before Jin could finish the sentence Hoseok tripped over a step and rolled down. Jimin jolted up when he heard the noise and buried his head into Jin's chest as he watched Hoseok lying on the floor. Jin carefully put the boy down and ran to Hoseok. He kneeled down and slipped his hand under the boy's head, supporting it. 

"Are you okay?" He asked. Hoseok nodded as he gulped. His eyes were watering as he watched his dad with panic. Jim helped him sit up and Taehyung grabbed his brother's hand, staring at him with curious eyes. "Does anything hurt?" 

The child nodded and pointed to his knee and back. Jin instructed Jimin and Taehyung to go watch cartoons. He gently picked up Hoseok and carried him to the living room. The boy was sobbin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter