Late

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan walks into Sehun's house quietly. He thought Sehun might be asleep or out, but he is wrong. When he turns on the light, he saw Sehun, sitting on the couch with arm crossed. 

 

"Where have you been?" Sehun asked, glaring at Luhan.

 

"U-uhm I-i was out with my best friend.." Luhan stuttered.

 

"Sure friend. Pft. You think I'll believe that?!" Sehun shouted, walking closer to Luhan.

 

" I-its true.. I-I'm sorry if I came home too late" Luhan bites his lips.

 

"Do you know how dangerous it is for you to stay outside?!" Sehun asked.

 

"I-i know how to take care of myself." Luhan flinched when Sehun touched his hand.

 

"You know?! You're too fragile to even protect yourself!" Sehun glared.

 

"B-but" Luhan pouted, looking at the floor with watery eyes.

 

Sehun looks at Luhan, realizing he is being too rough. Luhan started crying, Sehun's eyes went wide as he hugged Luhan quickly.

 

" Oh , I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry." Sehun said, still shocked.

 

"I-im s-so-sorry.." Luhan sniffled.

 

"Its okay, Lu. I'm sorry for shouting at you" Sehun said trying to comfort Luhan.

 

Sehun pulled Luhan to his bedroom and both of them lays down until they fall asleep. Luhan unconsciously snuggled to Sehun's chest.

 

"Lu?" Sehun said, checking if Luhan still awake. 

 

"L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter