The Announcement

I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was going to a bubble tea shop when her mother suddenly calls, telling him to come home as fast as he can. Sehun panics, he quickly runs towards his house. When he arrives, he was greeted by a sight of two women and three boys sitting in his living room. 

 

"Sehunnie! You're home" Mrs. Oh, Sehun's mother squealed.

 

"Yeah, so why do you tells me to come home?" Sehun asked coldly.

 

"Oh, I have something to tell everyone!" Mrs.Oh said as she pushed Sehun to sits beside his brother, Yifan.

 

"What's the reason you calls all of us, mom?" Yifan asked, getting impatient.

 

"Okay, First, I want to introduce you guys to my old friend. Mrs.Xi" Mrs.Oh said, pointing towards the woman next to her.

 

"Hello handsome boys, this is my sons, Yixing and Luhan" Mrs.Xi said, introducing her sons.

 

"I'm Yixing" Yixing said smiling towards Yifan and Sehun.

 

"And I'm Luhan" Luhan whispered, still hiding behind his brother's back.

 

"I'm Yifan, and this is Sehun" Yifan said, bowing slightly as he introduces Sehun because he knows Sehun won't bother to talk.

 

"Okay, now the second announcement. Luhan will stay in Sehun's apartment while Yixing will stay in Yifan's house. Because you guys will get married soon!" Mrs Oh giggled.

 

"WHAT?!" All of them shouted except Mrs Xi and Mrs Oh.

 

"Yup! We arranged a marriage for all of you! You guys will get married in a week" Mrs Xi said, high-fiving Mrs Oh.

 

"No no no! Mommy!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter