The Phone Booth Boy

DARK MINDS

 

The whole world seemed to go to sleep because it was time for the winter to take over the earth. The weather became cold, the ground got hard, and the trees and plants seemed to be dead. Since there was little else to do, it was a time that is conducive to work hard. There wasn't much else to do, and the weather suggested that the people must buckle down and do the things that they have been avoiding, which wasn't a bad thing for them. It could be very satisfying to work hard and be creative and without a purpose in their lives, depression would quickly set in.

Donghae always loved to be with his family, he enjoyed every moment, every minute, every second he had with his son and husband. Like Yunho and Changmin, the two of them also had quarrels because Donghae's job was an important point in his life and unlike Donghae, his husband Hyukjae had given up his job when Jeno was born and became part of their little family. Hyukjae had resigned his job as leading detective in Busan and moved to Seoul. The first years of their relationship, Donghae and Hyukjae were having some classical long distance relationship; whenever Donghae had time or some days off, he visited his boyfriend in Busan.

For Hyukjae, it was quickly sure that Donghae was the man he would share his life with and so he had proposed to him. He had organized some special and romantic night for Donghae. It was summer and Donghae was in Busan,so they had their dinner together at the beach where no single person was around, it was just the two of them. After they had finished their dinner, Donghae and Hyukjae were walking down the beach. Their hands were linked. The sand was surrounding their feet, leaving footprints behind until the waves of the dark sea was vanishing everything again. The two of them never needed many words to let the other one know what they were feeling for each other, there was a look, a gesture, a touch, a hug or a kiss and their hearts were revealed for the other one.

Their walk took a while until they reached a place, which Hyukjae had prepared before. On the ground was a small heart made of candles and in the middle was a little carved, wooden boat and on the boat was a small, black box. Donghae looked confused down on the scene he had in front of him so at first, he didn't realize that Hyukjae let go of his hand and kneeled down in front of him. The agent's eyes became round and his jaw dropped down as soon as he understood what was going on. Hyukjae picked up the black box and opened it, revealing some elegant, silver ring. The detective didn't even have to say a word because Donghae already accepted; he hugged Hyukjae so tightly that they fell down into the sand. "I guess this was a yes" Hyukjae chuckled and hugged Donghae back. When the first nervousness was gone, the two of them took the little boat, placed it together in the sea and watched it slowly swimming away. Since then, they were happy together and their little son Jeno completed their luck and family.

At first, Hyukjae only knew the agents of Donghae's team, from a case they had in Busan which they helped to solve with him as leading detective. At this time, Donghae and Hyukjae already felt attracted to each other and when the MID team was leaving again, Donghae gave Hyukjae his card and they kept staying in contact. From all members, besides Donghae, Hyukjae saw Kyuhyun as a young man, who obviously was a genius but he was socially awkward and he never knew how to handle that man. But when Jeno had come into their lives and Kyuhyun became his godfather, he got to know the young man much better. When Donghae told him about Kyuhyun having some interest on someone, Hyukjae was surprised but happy for the young one.

The days after Kyuhyun had told Donghae about Ryeowook, the older one often asked Kyuhyun about him. He was curious how they were doing and what plans they had. But all the questions were making Kyuhyun just more and more nervous than he already was.

Kyuhyun was visiting Donghae and Hyukjae at their place, Kyuhyun had shared some time with Jeno at the afternoon; they played together and the young man had even tried to teach the kid how to play chess, but Jeno was still too young to fully understand the game. But at the evening, the three men sat together on the dining table, talking about this and that.

"How about the phone booth boy?" Donghae finally confronted Kyuhyun because he couldn't hold back anymore.

Kyuhyun looked down on his cup of tea, he was nervous about their meeting and still hadn't told Donghae about it, neither about their last talk which made him even more nervous than he already was. "Well... I... I don't know", Kyuhyun babbled.

"You don't know? Shouldn't you be one of you two who knows what's going on" Hyukjae asked confused, raising an eyebrow and Donghae gave his husband a slap on his upper arm.

"Kyuhyun, did anything happen?"

The genius moved his head slowly from left to right, thinking about how he should start to tell them what happened. "Some days ago... we talked on phone and I thanked him again for his help about my insomnia problems... then we talked a bit more and he ended the call with the words 'I love you'..." Kyuhyun talked shyly and Donghae squealed about their cuteness. "I was unable to say anything... I was walking left... then right and the whole day my brain wasn't usable for anything."

"You are in love", Donghae said and patted Kyuhyun's forearm.

"In love?", Kyuhyun gulped nervously and bit his lips, "He wants to meet."

"Isn't it great? You guys have been in contact for months over letters and calls, so it’s time to meet in person now", Hyukjae talked and Kyuhyun nodded.

"But what if he doesn't like me because of my looks? Because to me he is already the most beautiful man in the world", Kyuhyun spoke uncertainly.

"Oh Kyuhyunnie", Donghae sat down next to the younger one and laid his arm around Kyuhyun; "Don't be scared. He already said that he loves you and he loves you for who you are, not because of your looks. I understand that you are nervous, but don't you want to see him with your own eyes?" Kyuhyun nodded, there was nothing else which he wanted more than meeting him and seeing the graceful person who had this lovely voice which put a spell on him since the first time he heard it.

"But I have no idea about love or how all this stuff works."

"Don't tell me there's something the great Dr. Cho Kyuhyun with the eidetic memory doesn't know?" Hyukjae tried to brighten up the mood and it worked, Kyuhyun smiled slightly.

"Listen Kyuhyun, love is about the passion, desire and vulnerability in all its stages. When we share our lives with another, our whole world is completely different; this is nothing you can learn about from a book. To fall in love may be one of the greatest feelings in this world and you should experience it. Romantic relationships are the spice of life, they make us feel alive in a way that nothing else can. Genuine romance exists when two individuals show that they care for each other by doing small acts for each other that demonstrates love and affection, don't let it scare you, open up to it and you will feel loved and cared for when you know that your significant other is thinking about how to give you the most pleasure and I think the phone booth boy can be the one for you. But you have to remember that romance is the key to keeping the sparks flying; without it, any relationship will soon lose its shine. Do you understand what I am telling you?"

Kyuhyun nodded to Donghae. Never before he had feelings like this,which was the reason why he was so scared, also because he was scared of losing him again. He never liked changes much and this change would be one of the worst for him.

 

 

The day they had their meeting, the sun was shining and it was quite warm although the winter was taking over the land already. Kyuhyun was nervous and couldn't sleep the whole night. He was laying in bed and thought about what he could say, what they would talk about, how he would be in person and what he should wear to make sure that he would like Kyuhyun back the way the genius liked him already. Over and over again Kyuhyun thought about Donghae's words, which gave him courage for the meeting.

He chose a usual outfit, something which was normal and typical for him. Some beige trousers, white bottom-up shirt, grey cardigan, blue-yellow striped tie and a dark blue jacket; his brown leather case was decorating his side with its strap wandering from his shoulder over his chest down to his pelvis. In his case, he had the present which he wanted to give Ryeowook. They got along well and had many similar interests, so Kyuhyun thought he would like this present.

The whole day, Kyuhyun was nervously and was walking up and down, always checking the clock. For him, it felt like the time wasn't passing, every second felt like it was lasting forever. Now, Kyuhyun just wanted to meet him and nothing could stop the young man from his wish anymore.

Kyuhyun arrived way too early at the restaurant where they wanted to meet. He entered the restaurant already and the hostess led him to the table, which was reserved for them. He sat down, looking nervously around. His case on his lap and his fingers were playing with the lock.

When he was looking around, waiting for him to come, he noticed another man. The man was gazing over him. His glance was wandering up and down all over Kyuhyun. It caused Kyuhyun to feel uneasy and a cold shiver rushed over his back. A sudden thought popped up in Kyuhyun's mind so he quickly grabbed his phone and with one single move he was calling Ryeowook.

"Kyu, I am in front of the restaurant already."

"Don't come in."

"What? Why not?"

"Your stalker, he is here.", Kyuhyun whispered because he didn't want the man to hear anything, "Go back and I will take care of this. I've already told you, me and my team can help you with him."


"I wanted to see you so badly", Ryeowook sounded sad.

"I know... I wanted to see you too and we will but let me take care of this first", the agent said and the other one agreed. Kyuhyun stood up to confront of the man, but he had stopped to gaze at him; in the meanwhile, the man wasn't alone anymore and a woman had sat down next to him. Kyuhyun stopped and looked confused at the scene. "It’s not him..." he talked to himself and took a step backwards before he turned around and walked quickly outside. On the street he looked left and right, hoping that he would still find Ryeowook somewhere but he was already gone.

"Sir", a woman talked to him from behind and Kyuhyun turned around. The hostess of the restaurant was holding a small package to him. "A young man asked me to give this to you." She bowed to him and went back into the restaurant while Kyuhyun opened the package. He was surprised at what he saw, but in the package was the same book, which he wanted to present Ryeowook. When he opened it, he saw some lines, which Ryeowook had written. 'Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone. We find it with another by Thomas Merton.'

For the whole day, Kyuhyun tried to reach Ryeowook but the other one wasn't answering, which was unusual for him. Kyuhyun had always reached him and Ryeowook had always answered his calls directly. Kyuhyun got a bad feeling about it, something was wrong, he knew it. Maybe the stalker really was back again. For a short moment, Kyuhyun didn't know what to do, but then he remembered a letter which he had in one of his drawer in his desk in the office. Since the NACS headquarters was closed, he decided to go there, to get Ryeowook's address; he had to check if the other one was alright.

As soon as Kyuhyun reached the office, he stormed to his desk, searching his drawers for the letter. His search caused some chaos on his desk, something which rarely happened and he caught the attention of the people around him.

Chanyeol, Jonghyun and Baekhyun noticed it quickly too when they returned from their lunch break. Something was wrong. They walked over to Kyuhyun who was still searching his desk like he was under a spell.

"Kyuhyun?" Baekhyun asked and stepped closer to him.

"Hey kid is everything alright? Don't you have your free day today?" Chanyeol spoke but Kyuhyun didn't show any reaction, he was just babbling to himself. He asked himself where he had put that letter.

"Which letter?" Jonghyun wanted to know but the others couldn't answer the question either.

Suddenly, Chanyeol remembered the paper that looked like a letter which Kyuhyun tried to hide from him. "Hey kid!" Chanyeol said and grabbed Kyuhyun from his shoulders, making the younger one sit down on his chair, "Hey Kyuhyun what happened?"

"Something happened, I need to find him, I need to find the letter to find him."

"The letter you read last time and hid from me?", Chanyeol asked and Kyuhyun nodded, "You had put it into your case with some folders."

Kyuhyun remembered and took his case. He laid it on his chaotic desk and pulled everything out, checking every folder he had inside the case until he found the letter.

"What's wrong here?" Donghae asked when he passed them on the way to his office, "Shouldn't you be on your date?"

"Hae!" Kyuhyun jumped up and showed the letter to his friends, "Something happened, I am sure he is in danger."

"What?" Donghae was confused, like the others and Donghae took Kyuhyun with him into his private office where the young man told him what happened. He told him about the stalker who was after Ryeowook for months already and that it was the reason why Ryeowook didn't want anyone to know about them and so he didn't say anything either. On the question, if he had any proof that something had happened to the phone booth boy, Kyuhyun explained that it was just a feeling since he couldn't reach Ryeowook anymore.

"I need your help Hae; I don't know what to do. When anything happens to him, I don't know if I could forgive myself."

Donghae nodded and patted Kyuhyun's shoulder with an encouraging smile on his lips. "Alright, I will help you but we will do this as a team, like always." The agent spoke calmly then he left his office to inform Yunho since he was their chief, they had to talk about everything with him first. It took him a while until he accepted the matter as their case.After that, Kyuhyun and Donghae told the others about it in their conference room. It was like every other time they were talking about a case, which showed Kyuhyun that everyone took the situation seriously.

"Alright, Donghae and Kyuhyun go to his house, check if he was there already. Siwon and Chanyeol, you two will go to the restaurant again, maybe someone saw anything and Jonghyun stays here to help Baekhyun get more information about Kim Ryeowook" Yunho ordered and everyone accepted their tasks.

Donghae and Kyuhyun took a car, quickly heading to the address which was on the letter. They reached a house, which was located in the south of Seoul, in Dongjak-gu disctrict between Chungang University and Sungsil University. It was a usual, quite neighborhood with many houses. Here and there were some little stores, a market was nearby and children were hearable, playing some streets away in a playground.

Kyuhyun couldn't even wait until Donghae had parked the car and jumped out of it, quickly walking over the small way in the front of a garden to the main door. He wanted to get inside directly but Donghae stopped him. "Wait! What if he is captured inside? You must be careful", he reproved Kyuhyun and pulled out his gun, holding it tightly in his hands. They checked if the door was locked. Slowly, Kyuhyun turned the door knob around and the door opened. They quietly flitted inside; checking every room, if someone was around, but the house was empty.

"Nobody's here" Donghae said and put his gun away, looking around, "But seems like he was here before, otherwise the front door wouldn't be open." The two of them were walking around, looking for tips, notes or anything which would be helpful for them.

Kyuhyun stopped at a shelf where some picture frames stood, he took a photo which showed a young looking man, he wore casual clothes and he stood in front of a giraffe compound. He was smiling brightly, his hand showed the well-known peace sign. Although he never saw him before, Kyuhyun knew that this man was Ryeowook.

The house itself was small but big enough for one or two people. The furniture was modern but conservative, although most of it was typically western. Some pictures decorated the walls but most of them were in small frames on shelves around the living room.

"Seems like he takes his work home with him" Donghae mentioned as he was investigating a corner, which seemed to be Ryeowook's homework place, "He has lots of records and documents here. What is he working as?"

"He is a doctor" Kyuhyun mumbled when he was looking at the coffee table which was covered by books and newspapers, "His area of expertise is genetic and, as I know, his latest work was about genetic algorithm."

"Do you know if he was still active in that field?", Donghae asked while looking through one of the records but Kyuhyun shook his head. The agent took his phone and called Baekhyun. "Baek, we need some information about Kim Ryeowook. I would like to know if he is still employed and if there were any incidents with colleagues."

"You mean the stalker is from his workplace?" Baekhyun asked and Donghae agreed. The analyst put on the hands-free speaking system, so he was free with his hands.

"We found out that he graduated at Seoul University and he even was at the University of Cambridge" Jonghyun told them while Baekhyun was looking for more information, "He graduate with summa laude. By the way, Chanyeol and Siwon came back without any information from the restaurant."

"Here it is, when he graduated in Cambridge, he was working for a designated company which was working on genetic research. After some years, he returned to Seoul when his mother, who was his last relative, got sick. She died soon and he moved into her house, where you guys are right now. Here he was, working for the university on genetic algorithm, but he ended his employment relationship almost one year ago", Baekhyun explained.

"Is there any reason why?"

"About one year ago, his stalker appeared", Kyuhyun mentioned and stepped to is friend. He was holding a paper to Donghae who observed it carefully.

"Engagement? Baek, did you find anything about an engagement?"

"There is...” Jonghyun said, who was leaning over Baekhyun's shoulder, reading the lines on the screen, "Seems like he was engaged to a man called Kim Jongwoon, but the engagement was canceled."

"When?"

"Almost one year ago" Baekhyun talked quietly.

"Baekhyun, we need the address of that man" Kyuhyun ordered their analyst before he turned to Donghae, "I am sure it’s him. It must be him."

"Keep calm Kyuhyun, we have no proof yet. Let us visit that guy first."

"He lives in Gangnam, Nonhyeon-ro, across from Hakdongkongwon" the analyst informed them and the two agents left the house. They quickly reached the place Baekhyun told them.

When they stood in front of the apartment's door of Kim Jongwoon, Donghae once again looked at Kyuhyun, who became more and more distressed. "Kyuhyun, I know you want to find him quickly but let me talk, alright?" Then the door opened and a handsome man stood in front of them."Good afternoon, Mr. Kim. I am special agent Lee Donghae and this is Dr.Cho Kyuyhun, we have some questions about your ex fiancé Kim Ryeowook."

"Did something happen?"

"Can we come in, Sir?" Donghae asked and the man let them in. They stood in the floor and Jongwoon led them into the living room."Mr. Kim, when was the last time you saw Ryeowook-ssi?"

"Oh this must be several months ago."

"Why did you cancel the engagement?" Kyuhyun asked while the agents let their glance ramble around. 

"We canceled it because Ryeowook was always more engaged with his work instead of me and often I felt like he wasn't even really in love with me. We canceled it after a few months by mutual agreement already."

"Were you ever angry with him because of it?" Donghae wanted to know.

"No. I mean at first I was disappointed about it but honestly I quickly noticed that it was the best for both of us. We parted ways as friends" Jongwoon explained and saw how Donghae noticed a photo of him with a girl.

"You are in a new relationship already?"

"Yes, she is my new girlfriend."

Kyuhyun looked over Donghae's shoulder at the photo. He frowned and snapped the picture up to look at it closer. "I've seen her before.When I was in the restaurant, there was a moment I looked out of the window and she was walking there. I thought she just went into the same direction because she passed the window twice."

"Maybe she was waiting for Ryeowook in front of the restaurant and saw you waiting for him."

"Excuse me? What are you talking about?"

"Sir, we need the name and address of your girlfriend, she's under a cloud of kidnapping Kim Ryeowook" Donghae told the man who couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What? No way!"

"Mr. Kim, whenever you talked about Ryeowook when she was presence, did she behave different than usual?"

"Well when you are saying it like this... she has some averseness to Ryeowook, but she won't do anything to him because she doesn't like him."

"Sir, we need her name."

"Kwon Dami" the man said and Kyuhyun immediately called Baekhyun to get all information he found about the woman. As always, it didn't take long until Baekhyun found something. She was reported by a former boyfriend because she was obsessed with him and followed him everywhere, also after they broke up, and she even threatened him. Kim Jongwoon didn't understand what was going on; neither had he known what he should do now. Donghae told him that she might have just started dating him to get closer to Ryeowook and that she might have followed them earlier already but then she got obsessed with his ex fiancé. The agent gave him his card, so that he could call them in some days, to find out how everything turned out.

They got her address from Jongwoon before they left and were heading to the new address. Kyuhyun was upset, worried and stressed. Every minute they took longer to find him, it was more and more possible that something would happen to Ryeowook.

Because the home of Kwon Dami was quickly reachable from the NACS headquarters, Chanyeol, Siwon and Jonghyun went there too. They were waiting for the other two in front of the house, where all of them got ready for entering. They wore their bulletproof vests with the white letters on their chests, their guns lay in their hands and they entered the house fiercely. But, as expected, it was empty.

The flat was chaotic. The electricity wasn't working and the water tap was dripping. Clothes lay all over the ground, the wardrobes doors were opened and some clothes were obviously missing. "Seems like she left in a hurry" Jonghyun mentioned when he looked around and put his gun back into his holster.

"Guys" Chanyeol shouted for them to come. He stood in a small, extra room. The walls were covered by photos of Ryeowook. Some showed him in the market around his house, some in his house, and some at work. "Looks like she was stalking him for a very long time already."

"There is a picture of Ryeowook with his fiancé", Donghae said and picked the picture from the wall. He was checking the date on the back. "This picture is from the summer of last year."

"Then he is stalking him for one and a half years now. But what made her go so far to kidnap him now?" Siwon talked and all of them observed the photos.


"Me..." Kyuhyun spoke and his voice cracked. He pointed on a photo of him.

Jonghyun kneeled down and took the photo. "It was taken three months ago, on the 21st of August this year. When you were leaving your apartment complex." Jonghyun stood up and held the photo to his team members.

"There's something on the back" Siwon mentioned and turned the photo around. On the back were some words written with a red pen."Seems like a riddle.  'A prison you feel safe in, yet never quite happy. Whenever you try to leave, it only grows bigger.'" Siwon read it out loud.

"I don't get it" Chanyeol said and the agents were thinking about the answer for the riddle because they were sure this was the hint for the place where Ryeowook was captured.

"Hey guys, where is Kyuyhun?" Jonghyun asked as soon as he noticed that the younger one was gone.

"Damn it, what if he got the answer and is heading there alone?" Donghae spoke and Siwon was already calling Baekhyun to ask him to track Kyuhyun's position by his phone's GPS. As soon as Baekhyun could track him, he sent the signal on the agents' phones so they were able to follow him.

 

 

Kyuhyun had taken one of their NACS cars, which were standing in front of the house. He was speeding, passing by the cars on the street quickly one by one. He understood the riddle as soon as he read it. To him, the answer was easy. "Your comfort zone" it popped up in his mind and it proved that Kwon Dami was also observing him because not many people knew about his secret place, his personal comfort zone, which he used to visit whenever he needed some time for himself, when he needed to forget about anything which was bothering him or when he just wanted to be alone and nobody should find him. This comfort zone was on the roof of the old building where he used to live as a child with his mother, before she had to go to a sanatorium because of her schizophrenia.

When he reached that house, which was empty by now, he jumped out of the car. Out of habit, he pulled out his gun in one hand and a flashlight in his other hand; he was now entering the house. It became dark outside already and Kyuhyun had trouble to see everything in the dark house. He went upstairs, always checking behind a corner if someone was hiding. The house seemed to be empty for a while already because a rotting and moldy smell was entering Kyuhyun's nose. The walls were wet and dirty, sometimes graffiti were covering the walls, but the paint was already flaking off. The furniture which was left behind was rotting in the cold, humid air of the be draggled house.

Kyuhyun slowly opened the door to the roof. He tried hard not to make any noises. The agent peaked outside the door on the roof, it was empty, so he stepped outside looking left and right, but there was nothing. There was only the little place behind the roof's porch left over, where Ryeowook could be captured. Kyuhyun walked around the porch and saw Ryeowook sitting on a chair. He was captured in it, with his wrists behind the chair, being locked on a rain drain and his ankles were tied on the legs of the chair; his face was half covered with a cloth to prevent Ryeowook from speaking.

The young man looked around but couldn't see Kwon Dami anywhere so he quickly rushed over to Ryeowook, whose eyes grew big in surprise. Kyuhyun kneeled down in front of him and pulled down the cloth from Ryeowook's mouth."What are you doing here?"

"I came to save you" Kyuhyun said and untied Ryeowook's legs. Then he leaned behind the chair to free the wrists of the fragile looking man.

"Kyu" Ryeowook's voice was shivering.

"Don't worry, you are free in some seconds and then we will make our exit from here."

"Not when I have some words to say" a voice said from behind and knocked Kyuhyun down. The agent groaned with pain and rubbed his head, when he was slowly getting back on his knees; he looked on his hand, which felt wet and noticed some blood. Once again, he touched his temple. He got a laceration on his temple from the knock down. He stood up and looked at the chair but Ryeowook was gone.

"Wookie" Kyuhyun said to himself.

"He is here" he heard and the agent turned around. Kwon Dami was standing some meters away from him, with Ryeowook in her arm, holding him tightly. The two of them were about the same height and the woman was pointing a gun on Ryeowook's temple. Kyuhyun took a step closer to them. "Don't move an inch or he will die immediately."

"Please, let him go."

"No" she smirked, "I knew you would find out about me. I knew you would find my apartment and then find out about my secret room, that's why I left the riddle for you.  Honestly, you are better than your good reputation about your skills, I thought it would take you longer to find us here, but maybe you are really a genius."

"Listen to me Dami, let him go, take me instead of him."

"Why do you want to save him so badly?" she yelled and pressed her gun on Ryeowook's temple. Kyuhyun could see how Ryeowook was trembling with fear, squinting his eyes tightly together and a tear was running over his pale cheek.

"I... I don't want to save him, I want to save you."

"Me? Don't trick me!"

"No no I am not tricking you" Kyuhyun said and laid his gun down on the ground, pushing it with his foot aside, "Look, I have no gun anymore. I am not here to hurt you; I came here for you, not for him."

"Really?" she asked and Kyuhyun nodded hesitantly, "Then why do you mind him? We can be together when I shoot him, here and now."

"No! Don't!" Kyuhyun didn't know what to say to save Ryeowook. The view of Ryeowook being threatened with a gun, his eyes full of fear and his shivering body, made Kyuhyun unable to think clearly about the situation. "Wait... when you kill him, you have to go to jail and we can't be together."

Kwon Dami's eyes grew big and slowly the gun moved away from Ryeowook's face. The man looked scared aside without moving an inch, he wanted to be sure if the fun was finally gone, but as soon as the woman put the gun away as soon as it was back on Ryeowook's temple.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"That look you gave him just now!" the woman yelled angrily and pressed her gun strongly on Ryeowook, "You are a liar Cho Kyuhyun! You just have eyes for him!!"

"No no no" Kyuhyun tried to calm her down again and walked a bit closer to them, but Dami walked backwards and dragged Ryeowook with her. They were standing at the edge of the roof and Kyuhyun stopped. The blood from his temple was slowly running down his face, dripping down on his clothes.

"LIAR! Don't come close or I will tumble down the roof with him" she threatened the agent and Kyuhyun held up his hands to symbolize that he won't come any closer anymore.


Kyuhyun gulped and looked at Ryeowook, who was looking back to him. His eyes were teary and sad. Ryeowook's lips moved, saying I love you without revealing any sound and the agent smiled sadly. Now, he couldn't hold back his tears anymore. Suddenly, a loud bang was hearable, Kyuhyun looked around in confusion then he saw Ryeowook's eyes had grown big and the young agent realized what kind of bang he just heard. It was a shot.