despite you ?

A Present From Heaven

(your POV)

where am i ? at my bedroom ?who send me here ? i've totally forget about this , the last things that i most remembered was i've almost being knocked down by car and flash , kyuhyun face , and a picture of me hugging kyuhyun , mo ? ME HUGGING HIM ? is that true ? okey , seriously , i have to start remember about this and my mother come to my room ,

"are you okay ? just now someone had carrying you from the road to our house , he said that you're almost knocked down by car and you're passed out , so he bringing you here , he's a guy , tough and handsome , is he your boyfriend ? good choice then " she smile and went out from my room .

mom ! he's not ! he is damn annoying ! but why he hugged me ? did he hate me ? or he just prentending to hate me ? gyaah~! stop thinkin about him and focused on your homework , you had a lot of homework and you have to do it by yourself , okay , start working !

_____________________________________________________________________________

(kyuhyun POV)

should i tell donghae about that accident ? or should not ? i dont know whether this news will giving a bad effects to donghae or not ,

"donghae , im home~! gyaah~ why you looked sad and where's the book on my table ? did you see it ? its important to me , " im talked to donghae while searching my book ,

"did you mean this , kyuhyun ? " he holding my book well certainly it was my diary

" yes , did you read it ? well , its kinda private , hahaha " i laughed but it sounded fake .

"nope , i've just found it here , you've put it on my bed " he smile and he heading to the bathroom .

well , i think i should tell him about that

"donghae yaa~ i just want to tell you something , just now , ________ almost being knocked down by car , luckily i was there ,if not , i dont know what will happen to her "

____________________________________________________________________________

(donghae POV)

after he done with the line , i looked at him and saw he gone . maybe he's going to eat , what ?  but why ? it is because of me ?i feel guilty towards him , if i hadn't cancelled our plan , this will never happen to _______ . i should text her a message .

'hey , how are you ? are you fine ? did you hurt ? i've just heard about your accident from kyuhyun and im kinda worried'

i've waited for one hour and suddenly

*beep*

'yeah , im okay , im kinda tired so goodbye and take care , dont skip your meal okay ?'

she just simply text me like that ? is she mad at me ?

________________________________________________________________________________

(your POV)

im busy doing my homework and suddenly i got a text from donghae , why he worrying about me , ah~! i think i should make him wait and i continued with my homeworks . its been one hour and i've still hadn't replied to him yet . gyaah~! im so mean ! i cant stand to do that ! i think i should give him a text , short text message ! okay , done , i wondering how his reaction ?

*beep*

'are you mad at me ? im sorry , i shouldn't do that ! i know it was my fault ! im sorry , just imagine im doing a puppy eyes'

BINGO ! i know he will say that thing , gyaah~! why i keep thinking donghae puppy eyes , its melt my heart , by the way , it's not donghae fault , it's my fault to mad at him ,

'its okay , its not your fault , its my fault ! okay , im kinda sleepy so i need a rest ,'

gyaah~! i do feel im being nice to him but that okay because when you love somebody , you can forgive all his mistake eventhough you hurted so much , eveyone deserve a seconds chance right ?

____________________________________________________________________________

(kyuhyun POV)

why its really hurted whenever i saw donghae and her together ?  its certainly not their fault but i dont know ! ditto them ! i should be more focused to take care donghae , eventhough im his little brother but i prefer being his older brother because of his illness .

"kyuhyun ! what are you doing ? homework or writing something ? " donghae asked me . now i have to find a safe place to hide it !

"nothing , im just drawing , well , you know me " i laughed but it sounded weird , what happen to me ?!

"oh okay then ? im going to sleep now , please , turn off the lights after you done with your drawing ," he smile and he goes to sleep . i take back my book and starting to write again .

well , donghae being nice to me since we're small , what should repay to him ? i do love her but if donghae love her too , i shouldnt be , because she will be happy with donghae and not me , and i had to despite this feelings and her either ! i dont know if i can because whenever i saw her , i want t teasing her and i love to see when she want to hit or me or made an irratated face . so i should give donghae a chance ? or i grab that chance and make her mine ?

                                                                                    complicated

                                                                                      kyuhyun

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(donghae POV)

hurm ? is he sleeping now ? im going to wave my hand , okay , he really sleep so now the time i read his diary . i know its kinda mean but that's the only way i can know about his true feelings . after reading his new entry , i feel like want to punched him! why ? hwy he want to give up because of me ? why ? he shouldn't do that thing ! he was the one kinds towards me , he sacrifice his time to take care of me , so now its the time for me to repay his kindness by making ______ and kyuhyun together , its okay if i hurted because i'll left later , before i left , i need to make this two pairing up !

_________________________________________________________________________________

[AN] : done ! yahoo ! do you want to know what did donghae do ? :P