birthday boy that has been forgetten

A Present From Heaven

[ AN : annyeong ! hello guys ! i'll be here ! eventhough im working for two weeks , but i'll never be bored for making this fictions , thank you (: , lets scroll down guys ! ]

______________________________________________________________________

(YOUR POV)

6 MONTHS LATER....

aishhh , its getting busy right now . i have a lot of assignment to do and next week we have a charity concert in our department and the most tiring part is that im the main star . everyday after class , we have practice until midnight and i cant hangout with kyuhyun lately . i know he's mad but what can i do ?

we have break after practice for three hours . and suddenly a lot of girls come to me .

"______-ah , do you know something ? you have a nickname here " chin sun whispered to me .

"what is it ? " i chuckles .

" SHINING STAR ! do you know who giving the nickname ? " chin sun come closer to me and point to one guy .

" he is lee sungmin ! the most popular student in our department and his nickname is "prince pumpkin , aigoo ! he was too cute and im so in love with him " shin taehyo tell me and she giggles .

"well , i can see why a lot of girl admiring him , i heard that he was the one that composing every song in this concert . he's a talented man " i looked at them and i feel someone has watching me . i looked at lee sungmin and he also looked at me . aigoo ! it was too embrassing !

"but be aware , he has a lot of fan , so better you watch up " chin sun giving me an advise . i know that she's been that situation being hated from everyone . well , she's minho girlfriend ? the most cutest guy in this world , just like what she said .

"dont worry , you know , i have someone else " i smile to them .

before they asking me futher question suddenly someone calling me .

ITS KYUHYUN !

YOU : kyuhyun-ah , wae ?

KYU : do i have to make an appointment to call you ?

YOU : no , it's not like that , uh okay , is there something that you want to say to me ?

KYU : *sighed*

YOU : why do you sighed ?

KYU : i dont think that you remember , you've been forgetting me .

i looked at the watch and suddenly i remember about something ! tomorrow was KYUHYUN BIRTHDAY !

YOU : its your birthday ! okay okay , tomorrow im going to run from this practice and celebrating your birthday ! but keep it as a secret arasso ? *whispered*

KYU : really ? YES ! i loveee you ! see you tomorrow !

i sighed , how to run from this practice ? its really hard !

_____________________________________________________________________________

(KYUHYUN POV)

cant wait for tomorrow ? okay , what should i do ? should we watch movies together ? or going to theme park like the our 'FIRST DATE' , okay okay , i know , i want to cook something for her , i know im to cook but if we did for the one that we love , then it would be more yummy right ?

OKAY ! lets start studying the WAY HOW TO COOK ! (:

______________________________________________________________________________

(YOUR POV)

BIRTHDAY BOY
 

"ouchh , my tummy hurts , i think that i cant continue this practice , im sorry ! " i make a frowned face and acted like i have stomach ache .

"are you okay ? then you rest in our rest room ? " sungmin lead me to the chair . aigoo ! he's too gentlement and the way he looked , he's too worried about me ? aigoo  , dont do that ! i feel so guilty !

"uh , its okay , i think i can practice again , dont worry , " i smile to him .

"okay , lets get going ! " he smile and go to the piano again .

______________________________________________________________________________

(KYUHYUN POV)

cant wait ! i've already make chocolate cake for her and i think that looked yummy (:

suddenly i got one text message from her .

'kyuhyun-ah , mianhae , i cant celebrate your birthday , later okay , i love you ^^'

WHAT ? im so not in mood in my birthday .

"AHHHHHHHHHHH !" i pushed the cake away and its fall .

"kyuhyun , what happen to you ? " my father asked me with a worried face .

i just looked at the cake and the tears pouring down again .

_______________________________________________________________________________

[ AN : aigoo ! pity kyuhyun , he's must been mad to us/you , (T_T) wait for the next chapter , i cant wait to update this story , gamsahamnisa for the subscriber and please leave it a comment ]