why you being sturborn ?

A Present From Heaven

[ AN : annyeong ! back again *dush again ? aigoo  you must be bored right ? okay , before i start to babbling , lets get back on the tracks and keep reading , scroll down dude ! XD ]

_______________________________________________________________________

(YOUR POV)

aishhh , where is kyuhyun ? i feel guilty towards him . i miss him suddenly . JUST CALL HIM!

'hello there , kyuhyun here ! please leave a message'

aishh , he off his phone ? i think he really mad . ahhh ! i have to go to his house right now !

  (SKIP)

"where are you going ? princess ? " siwon asked me .

"im going to kyuhyun house , just have a little bit problem" i give him a smile .

"uh , then dont be late , its getting dark , " he giving me permission .

"okay , gomawo oppa" i kissed on his cheecks and go out from the house .

 (SKIP)

'kyuhyun-ah , im infront in your house , please ! dont ignore me , i want to meet you , i'll ever leave this place if you dont get out , please ?'

i give him a text message . i hope he can go out from house quickly ! its getting cloudy !

_____________________________________________________________________________

(KYUHYUN POV)

while i thinking about her , suddenly i get one text message from her .

aish , why she is so sturborn , i looked at outside and saw her , she leaning on the wall and i looked at cloud , its getting dark , what if the rain is pouring down , she can catch a cold . ahh , just ignore her , maybe after this she will go back when its rain .

(SKIP)

the rain is pouring down . is she still at the outside ? i opened the window just a little bit and i saw she still at the same thing . she shivering ! aishh , i took a towel and run towards her .

______________________________________________________________________________

(YOUR POV)

where is he ? should i go back now ? oppa must be mad like hell to me if he saw me in wet .

aishhh , my head is so dizzy , uh ! _______ ! stand with it ! he must be out from his house after this , i know him .

suddenly i saw someone holding towel but the image is so blur . i cant see anything but just dark . dark and dark .

_____________________________________________________________________________

(KYUHYUN POV)

she passed out in the rain , why did i do this to her ? im so mean ! i lifted her up and take her go to my room .

"what happen to her ? " my father asked me .

"nothing ! just call the ambulance ! please ? " i hugged her to keep her in warm . i hope she can awake .

_______-ahh , mianhae . mianhae , i shouldnt do this to you ! mianhae ! mianhae ! saranghae !

_____________________________________________________________________________

(YESUNG POV)

where is my princess ? she must be at home at this hour , if she going to be late , she will inform me and siwon first but now ? i cant call her . she didnt pick up the phone . aishh , where is she ?

'beep beep'

'_______ in the hospital right now , please come here quickly !'

a text message from kyuhyun . WHAT ? my dongsae in a hospital ? what did he do to my dear dongsae ?! aishhhh , kyuhyun will get something from me !

______________________________________________________________________________

(NO ONE POV)

they in rush to go the hospital . hara , yesung and siwon , their face looked worried . hara go to the information table and asked the nurse .

"do you know what number of ward of ________ ? we are her relatives ."

"uh , you can go to ward 235 at the third floor" she show hara the way .

"okay , thank you" hara smile with a half smile .

______________________________________________________________________________

(SIWON POV)

i saw kyuhyun hugging his knees on the floor , ah ! maybe he never feel my punched .

i pulled his shirt and almost punched him on his face but yesung hyung stop me .

"siwon-ah , if you did this , our dongsae will never get better , remember that ? " he hold my hand so tightly .

"mianhae hyung , im wrong ! mianhae ," he looked at the floor .

aishh , i feel sorry to him , maybe because my dongsae being to sturborn .

"its okay , maybe she was too sturborn , " i looked at him and sit down at the chair .

______________________________________________________________________________

(KYUHYUN POV)

siwon and yesung looked so mad to me . yeah , i know i wrong but why she being too sturborn ?
 but first i have to wait for her to awake .

"kyuhyun-ah , do you want to stay ?" siwon hyung asked me . he yawned .

i just nodded my head .

"okay , we are going back to our house , anything just call us" hara unnie smile to me .

_____________________________________________________________________________

[ AN : aishh ,we are too sturborn , gee ? its okay , at least kyuhyun starting to reduce his madness to us right ? hahaha :D wait for another chapter , arasso ]
 

thanks to shafiqa_minho for being my new dongsae (:

and reading this story , commenting this story , love you <3