one year........

A Present From Heaven

[ AN : annyeong ! im back for today ! aigoo ! tomorrow i hav an exam , aishh , scary ! okay okay ! lets scroll down together , 123 GO ! ]

_____________________________________________________________________

(YOUR POV)

one year has passed , a lot of things has happen but it was the same thing for me and kyuhyun , just we kinda close and he not calling me ugly duck anymore but he changed it to "clumsy girl" . aishhhh , he's jerk ! but in that time , i've never heard donghae news , we lost contact . kyuhyun said he never call him since that day he leaved korea .

"hey , princess ! please ! be quick , kyuhyun waiting you at the outside , you're late for your collage ! its your first day remember ? " yesung shouted from the downstair .

"wait for a minute ! asked him to come inside ! give me another 5 minutes , just five ! " i sohuted to him back then i giggles .

i looked at myself in mirror , yes ! i do looked perfect , haha , sometimes i have to give a good compliment to myself too .

"hwaiting _________ ! " then i run out from the room . im so excited to go for the collage !

                          __________________________________________________

"oppa , im ready " im hugging siwon from the back then he lifted me like a piggy back .

"you're late ! lets go to the car ! " he laughed then he run to the car .

"wait for me " kyuhyun was following us too . he looked excited as well .

"hey , take care okay , you guys make me worried " hara unnie give us an advice while she nodded her head .

in the car , the three of us waving to hara and yesung .

_____________________________________________________________________________

(SIWON POV)

both of them are excited because today was their first day , i hope that they wont being bullied by senior , its okay , i think i can watch them from a distance .

" princess , what did you take ? " i asked my princess . she must say that im a bad oppa . >.<

"aishhh , you're a bad oppa , how come you dont know what course im choosing ? for sure music and art , just like dong......  " she stopped and suddenly she slapped me gently in face .

"just like donghae ? like in your dream ? i know that " i chuckled .

she just laughed then it was silently awkward . everytime when someone mentioning donghae , she must be in silent .

"kyuhyun , what did you take ? " i looked at him in a second .

"information technology and animation " he answered that with a serious voice . i know , he must thinking about donghae too .

"aish , he's a GAMEKYU , remember ? " princess try to cheer things up .

"hey , clumsy  shut up or else im going to hit you with this bag " he warned me .

then we laughed . if donghae was here , i think this would be completed . i sighed heavily .

______________________________________________________________________________

(KYUHYUN POV)

as soon as i reached the entrance of the collage , a lot of guys was starring at her . this can not be ! so i go close to ______ and hold her hand .

"just want to protect you from the other guy that looking at you " i whispered to her .

she just nodded and smile .

i looked at them and smirked . the way i looked like i want to tell to them that "she is my girlfriend"

after registration , we have to to our department , so we have to separated . siwon already left because he have to attend class today at his departmen .

"______-ah , take care okay ? dont approached anyone , im get going , you wait for me here at 5PM , i'll wait okay ? " i smile and pinched her cheeks .

"yes , sir " then she going to her friend .

aishhhhh , im so worried right now , there's a lot of challenge here !

______________________________________________________________________________

[ AN : they already in collage , sorry for the boring chapter , but still , i hope you like it ! gamsahamnida ! ]