replace my place

A Present From Heaven

(your POV)

*ring ring ring*

ahhh~! morning alarm ! i hate it ! its morning already ?i think i can skip my school today so i take my blanket and cover my body . and suddenly i feel vibrates . t comes from my phone .

*beep*

'dont you ever think to skip school today , you has to go to school if you want to see me , well , this is not a threat , but its just a warning , so take your shower !^^'

gyaah~! how did he know , is he stalking me ? yes , i think he did ! i took my towel and heading to the bathroom . aigooo ! im lazy !

________________________________________________________________________________

(donghae POV)

what should i do today ? inviting her to come here ? i has to make a better plan to make them together ? but how ? they will never get together because ahh~! i dont know, certainly i dont have any idea for today's plan , woah , pray to god hope today will be okay because i want to repay all kyuhyun kindness !

_________________________________________________________________________________

(your POV)

i cant wait for the last bell to ring , yeah , i know i cant be too excited because maybe will be like the others day , so better i be more careful , i feel vibrates .

*beep*

'okay , wait in the entrance door , i'll wait for you'

woah , okay , this is real , why ? why ? i have to go to the toilet as soon as i can , ommo ! my face , its shiny ! i need some compact powder right now ! badly , gyaah~! i have to looked perfect in front of him.

________________________________________________________________________________

(donghae POV)

okay , why i've being nervous , it's not our first walk together after school , maybe i know this will be the last time for me to be close with her . i feel sad . suddenly i saw her , why she looked pretty ? my heart melt whenever i saw her smile , donghae ~! stop it ! she will never be yours , you should make her pairing up with kyuhyun . no~! you're strong !

"hey , what kind of homework that you didn't do ? i guessing it must be sciene or history ? you never like those two , " i asked her .

"how do you know ? well , you're my bestie right ? haha , by the way , you have to help with remembering the part of digestive system , you know i cant do that " she smile and suddenly she almost tripped and i grabbed her waist .

______________________________________________________________________________

(your POV)

while talking to donghae , because im too extremly excited , i hasn't realise that i almost tripped . luckily donghae grabbed my waist but i realised something , his face is too too too too near with my face . omo ! his lips , it looked red and i dont know why i feel something in my body like i had an electrical shocked . unexpectedly , he cant stand properly and fell down but one thing that i think i've never done this , his lips on my lips ! omo ! what happens ?!! i cant do anything ! its was unexpectedly and i dont know what to do , we're lying at the road and he kissing me , it was coincindence maybe , but seriously , i cant do ANYTHING !

______________________________________________________________________________

(donghae POV)

what the ? i kissed her ? okay , i have to stand up as quick as i can but i dont know why i feel i paralysed , donghae~! you should stop this , she will be kyuhyun's ! i can interfere in that relationship , what i means going-to-be . so the both of us stand up .

"mianhei, its my fault" she just looked on the ground .

"its my fault either , okay , let's go , i think kyuhyun proberly at home right now . "

it's feel awkward now , we've never talked to each other after that accident ? can i call that an accident ?

_________________________________________________________________________________

(kyuhyun POV)

while walking alone , i saw _______ and donghae kissing and i feel something in my heart . its really hurted , i cant stand to see that and my tears start to falling down ! i hit my chest hardly but the pain never go away . so i just run and run until i saw my house gate .

as soon as i entering my house , i cant stop crying so i locked myself in the bathroom . i looked at the mirror and hit my chest hardly as i can , the pain does not go away and i really hate that feeling ! i'm a guy so i shouldn't cry , I SHOULDN'T ! i wiped my tears harshly .

________________________________________________________________________________

(donghae POV)

we're done with our revision and now its talking zone which i known this is the one kyuhyun will bullied _______ but today it's feel awkward . so i think i have to take one step from now .

"_______-yaa , you know what ? you're cute , did you know that ? right kyuhyun hyung ? " and i looked at kyuhyun . his face expression was changed . at first he just looked at ______' face but in three seconds he start to talk ,

"no , she's not ! she's the ugly duck ?! did  you know that ? " he grinned while ______ looked mad .

"she's cute ! i want to have a date with her but you know that i'll be sick if i go out for a long time ? i do want to feel how to date with someone , " i smiled to her .

"really ? you does not lie to me ? " her face turns to red while kyuhyun try to walk away , brfore he went , better i tell about my plans ,

"yeah , but you know that  i sick so i want to kyuhyun to replace my place , can ? you guy can took a lot of photo and " before i finishing my line ,

THEY SHOUTED " NO WAY ! "

_________________________________________________________________________________

[AN] : sorry for the long chapter , this is my favourite ! hope you will like it and thanks for the silent readers or the one who viewing my story , but i prefer you subscribing my story and leave a comment . ^^