just friend ?

A Present From Heaven

(your POV)

"ermm , i missed donghae , freakin bored here , finishing study , so what should i do now ? go to donghae house ? NO ! i promise to donghae already that i can't skip school , should i text him ? yes , i should ! " i take my phone and send him a text .

'donghae oppa ! wo bogo shipda ! do you sleep well last night ? dont worry , already finished with the revision so can i text with you ? im freakin bored right now and i dont know what to do '

send ! okay , i'll wait for the answer .

*beep*

' haha , pity you , yes you can , i had a nice dream ! how about you ? not sleeping so well because doing your assignment ? no one can help you right now ? haha , how about you go to my house after this ? i'll help you ^^'

i smile when i read it . donghae is kind to me and everyone else but can he understand that i've started to fall in love with him ? are we just friend ?

___________________________________________________________________________

(donghae POV)

i feel sleepy after eating my medicine . suddenly my phone vibrate ,  text from her . i laughed when i read her text . she must be bored so i reply to her .

*beep*

"woah , she fast " i laughed .

'yaah~how do you know ? yeah , i dont have patner in the lab and for group assignment anymore, you know that im not close with any girl in this classroom ,how im supposed to talked to them ? can you teach me^^ ? huhu , after the last period ,i'll straight away go to your house , now go , take a bath ! i know , you havent taking your bath ? MUAHAHA*laughed like an evil witch* okay , got to go , teacher in the class right now , saranghaeyo chingu <3'

she said that she love me ? is it true ? she so funny , attractive , had a cute face but did she know that i love her ? i think i'll tell her about my feelings towards her . but when ? she say that she come to my house after this so i think this is the best time to confess about my feelings .

i rushed go to bathroom and suddenly saw one book on kyuhyun table . should i read it , its okey , were twins right ? so there's no secret between us .

i read it at the first page and continue reading it and starting to forget about everything .

_______________________________________________________________________________

(your POV)

im excited to go to donghae house . yeah , do i have to go back home first and change cloth ? uh , i have to take bath either . i think i'll be late to go to his house , i should text him a message .

*beep*

"woah , he text me ? is he excited to see me ? " i laughed .

'sorry ________ , can we cancel today plans ? i dont have mood and kinda tired right now ? we can meet next week ? can ?'

i feel something in my heart and its hurted . i feel heavy and im pouncing my chest because its really hurt but i can't tell him like that ?

'its okay , eat your medicine , dont skip meal , its okay , about my work , i can do it alone ? take care :)'

send , what a fake message ,my tears start to falling down , why he cancel about the plans ?

___________________________________________________________________________

(kyuhyun POV)

ahh , today was too many homeworks and im too lazt to do all the things , its okey , i have donghae at home , he can help me , no ! i can't burden donghae anymore , now i wonder , she coming to our house or not today ? if she coming , what should i do ? bullied ? so make her irritated with me ? its okey , i can think about that later . i smile whenever i think about her , do i love him ? no way ?! she is sooo talkative ,

suddenly i saw one figure that  is familiar ? but why she seems lost ? is she crying ? she crossed that road without looking at left or right ? OMO ?! car ?it's fast and ______ doesnt realise about this , i should save her ?!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

(your POV)

where should i go ? i dont know , i just following where my leg , i dont know why im crying over nothing , why ? why he cancelled the plans , he dont want to see anymore ? wae ? wae ?

i want to crossed the road , suddenly i feel like someone has grabbed my waist and i hear someone yelled to me ? why ? did i do wrong ? my tears was falling down . i dont know who had saved me , at first , the face is blury but it become clear and i saw kyuhyun face .i dont know why suddenly i hugged him and crying on his chest . i dont know why i did that but i really need someone that i know to be at my side .

________________________________________________________________________________

(kyuhyun POV)

at first , i want to yelled at her because just crossed the road but when i saw her crying , i dont know why i feel sad , i've saved her already , but why she still crying ? the reason why she crying ? i wondering ? she looked lost and confused ? why ? why she hugged me ? she looked so sad , ahh~ what should i do , its kinda embrassing when she hugged me at the road , i rubbed her head to make _______ calm . and i hugged her tightly because i know she need someone by her side

________________________________________________________________________________

[AN] : i dont know , its kinda lame but i hope you like it :D