Our ending begins 1

What We Coud Have Been
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up to the repetitive sound of my afternoon alarm. The first thing to great me was this dreadful pain that surged everywhere throughout my brain. The alarm didn’t stop until I successfully turned it off without opening my eyes. After a couple of minutes, I decided to open my eyes which seemed harder to do than other mornings. As I sat up and something hard had fell onto the floor which to my dismay, was an empty bottle of soju. I had drank again – alone- in my room, even though I knew I had a low tolerance for alcohol and had something important today. I heard my roommate, Sunny, lightly tap on my door. Her words had reached my ears successfully before leaving.

“Taeyeon, better hurry up or we’ll be late.” Sunny said. I heard her walk away with light footsteps before silence had engulfed me.

Sunny was a person that I truly trusted. I don’t know how, but she always managed to understand my depression and somewhat shake me up. I wouldn’t call her my best friend only because that label didn’t even fill up what she meant to me. All I know is, she’s always there to catch me even when she’s having trouble catching herself.

It took a lot of strength – mentally and physically- just to get out of bed and my feet moving. Pain flowed through out my body as I took each step to my bathroom. I cursed at myself for sleeping in such a weird position while drunk and promised to never do it again- at least alone. I didn’t really bother to shower since I kind of took one last night, but I still sprayed my stale perfume onto my body. I braided a part of my pink lemonade hair and swung it around the back of my head, pinning it to the front of my hair on my right. I liked to go for a hipster type of hair style since it was most complimented when I would go out. A lot of people would complement my hair (style and volume), but let’s face it, my hair was a dry as a broom. I’ve dyed my hair every four months three years ago, that I practically poisoned it with such lively colors. I’ve been thinking of dying my hair full on bleach blonde, but my roommate, Sunny, said I should go back to my natural hair color. I really didn’t know what to do, but I’ll do whatever comes to my mind when I got to the salon.

I walked to my closest to pull the easiest thing my brain could managed while suffering. When I looked at the mirror I was wearing a white, loose blouse, black jean shorts, a light brown trench coat and raven black punk shoes. It wasn’t the best thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter