Chapter 2

My Ex is Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I still think of you every single day,

no matter how many times I deny it.

 

Somehow everything reminds me of you,

and it makes it difficult for me to forget you.

 

One day I even found myself standing in front of the microwave,

with the rice cooker on my hands.

What was I even doing there?

It didn't make sense when your face appeared on my mind again.

Over and over again I was so lost;

With the thoughts of you and I.

Of what could've been.

I must have gone crazy thinking of you, and only you.

 

-misslulufats

 

 

 

It was in the middle of the night when the Prince and his lover had planned to runaway together.

To have a month adventure. 

Although the red-haired boy wanted to refuse, the Prince managed to persuade his lover with his puppy eyes and cheesy words.

Saying he just wanted to be with him, and only him. 

And because the red-haired boy loved the prince too much, 

He couldn't say no.

He broke the rules for him. 

 

The lovers were walking in the hallway before something terrible happened.

The wind blew so hard that the windows opened.

The red-haired boy squeezed the Prince's hand with his, as he stared across the window.

He had a very bad feeling that it wasn't just the wind. 

 

"It's just the wind, Xiao Lu." Prince Sehun had told his lover reassuringly. 

 

"Prince Sehun!" Xiao Lu screamed as he pushed Sehun down.

The prince landed against the hard floor with his lover over him, covering his highness' body with his own. 

Sehun complained because of Xiao Lu's rash actions until he noticed an unusual silver arrow on the wall.

 

"What the-" So that was why. Someone was trying to kill Sehun. "It's okay, Xiao Lu. It's just an arrow." He said as he rubbed his lover's back; but Xiao Lu only hugged him tighter. "Xiao Lu, a-are you okay?"

 

"Sehun," Xiao Lu whispered and eventually loosened his grip on the latter below him. He looked at his prince with sorrowful eyes, as if he wanted to cry in pain but was holding back the tears. 

 

Meanwhile, Sehun's eyes widened in bewilderment upon seeing the blood oozing from Xiao Lu's arm. 

 

"X-Xiao Lu.... Y-you're..."

 

And before he knows it, Xiao Lu was already changing. Xiao Lu's eyes changed and it was scary. Xiao Lu's voice was different as he spoke words in different languages. Sehun was frightened with the creature he witnessed so he kicked the man off of him before the monster could hurt him. He had almost forgotten it was Xiao Lu, his lover. He had never seen something like that before but he heard it many times. Outside the castle, random spirits would take control on random people's bodies. People possessed by evil spirits, to be killed or to kill or maybe just to make the body vulnerable. 

 

Sehun hastily stood up as he breathed irregularly. 

 

Then he found his lover's body lying lifelessly on the floor right beside the broken statue. Xiao Lu's head began to bleed more than his arm that was shot by the silver arrow from nowhere.

 

For a moment, he thought he had killed Xiao Lu. 

 

 

------------

 

Day One

The Journey to the West

 

It's almost been three hours since the three friends rode their horses to the dangerous town of the West.

 

The prince had never felt this close to his dream.

 

So far, they had only encountered a bunch of flies following behind them but after cutting some branches off the trees that they passed, it hit some of the flies and one by one the dangerous insects disappeared (either they died or got lost).

 

They arrived to the sign that said 'To the West' with an arrow pointing to the west. The Prince and the two lovers headed to the direction of the sign. The prince was very excited so he screamed at the top of his lungs with his sword held high in victory.

 

Kai and Kyungsoo were both glad to see the prince happy an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter