Deja vu

My Ex is Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And then I let it go,

Our memories,

My feelings,

and

everything that reminded me of him.

Perhaps my love wasn't enough.

or maybe I wasnt strong enough for love.

 

-misslulufats

 

 

"What happened your highness?! We heard you scream yohooo and then-" Kyungsoo runs to meet the Prince before his eyes catches someone else at the scene- in which Kai screamed at before Kyungsoo could even say a word.

"Oh my God, who is this peasant?! Why is he bleeding? What happened?!" Kai blinks, pointing at the boy with the bleeding arm.

 

 

"Shut up," Prince Sehun coldly says before turning his back. "Let's just head back," Sehun finishes as he heads back to the spot where they stopped at earlier.

 

For a brief second, Kai and Kyungsoo stayed in a befuddled state until Kai decided to follow the prince.

Kyungsoo should have followed back but he changed his mind.

He looks down to the red-haired boy who begins searching a bag. The boy grabs some stitches, a bandage and a bottle, ignoring the archer standing in awe. Kyungsoo then realized that the boy is trying to treat his own wound.

 

Of course, anyone should try to help any wounded person (like what Nightingale would do if she was in Kyungsoo's position) but then again, Kyungsoo hesitated to lend a hand. I'm not Nightingale anyway, he thought. He wants answers first.

 

"How did you get that wound?" Kyungsoo finally asks, after what felt like forever.

 

"Your prince." the red-haired boy answers.

 

"Prince Sehun? Why? What did you do?" Well, of course, the prince wouldn't just hurt anyone with his sword if it's not his enemies (and the prince's enemies are mostly bugs or any kind of dangerous animals).

 

"I- I um," the red-haired boy averted his gaze from Kyungsoo, uncertain of how to explain what actually happened. He clears his throat before saying: "W-well, I resurfaced from the water and then I accidentally pushed him to the ground. I didn't realize he was holding a sword. I-"

 

"So it was your fault then! Do you have any idea how offensive it is to push the prince of the south?!"

 

"I found a sea monster under water. Apparently, I panicked and since he was in front of me and he seemed like he was about to jump underwater, I just pushed myself on him. I saved both the prince and I you know!"

 

"W-Wait, what? What? What monster?"

 

"A sea monster. It looks like.... A seahorse... But bigger."

 

"What?" Kyungsoo stares at him - trying not to laugh his off in front of the stranger.

 

"My grandpa said this kind of monster is poisonous. He saw it many years ago and he was bitten. He is a really good herbalist so he managed to save himself obviously. But no one believed him when he said he saw that monster. So it was nowhere in the book. Wait, it looks like this." Luhan opens his bag to get something. He pulls out a paper. He shows the archer a sketch that he made for himself a long time ago. The archer doesn't seem to believe such a lame drawing though. "This is how grandpa described it."

 

 

 

 

"Oh, that looks like a sea dragon." Kyungsoo comments anyway.

 

"No, it's a giant sea horse. It's about the prince's sword's size!" Luhan insists that it's real.

 

Kyungsoo thinks he's joking. There is no way the latter's improbable and hilarious words could be true, according to Kyungsoo's point of view. His instinct tells him that the boy isn't someone who can be trusted. Innocent looks could lie and a red-haired injured boy isn't an exception for him not to think that he is just one of the lecherous brats who tried to secretly attack the Prince of the South.

 

"Prove it, peasant." Kuunhsoo dares him.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Go back there and show it to me. I'll even shoot that animal for you."

 

"Are you asking me to die? How stupid."

 

"What the did you just say?!"

 

"You people from south are the worst! Why dont you go underwater and check for yourself?!"

 

"I'm gonna kill you!!!"

 

And that's when the brawl begins. 

 

No, it's not a brawl with bows and arrows.

 

Just a normal hair grabbing and scratching type brawl, like how most women or cats fight.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter