Dangerous

My Ex is Possessed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You're possessed and you're trying to trap me."

 

"People like you are dangerous."

"If you don't get off me, I-"

 

Feeling uncanny, Luhan sighs and tries not to bother about what the Prince had said. It can't be helped though.

"Tsk. What in the hell was he blabbering about anyway?! Possessed? Dangerous? Is he crazy?! Who does he think he is?!" Luhan groans in frustration, kicking a stone from the ground. He secretly observes the three idiots (Kai, Kyungsoo and Prince Sehun) talking with their backs on him. 

"I should have let that arrow hit you, you cold-blooded prince." 

He sighs again. The guys are taking too long, and Luhan is becoming impatient. But wait, he doesn't have to wait for them, right? 

"Right, I was planning to leave anyway. I should just go. It's more fun if you're alone in the woods."

 

-o-o-o-o-o-o--

 

"Actually Your highness, you were too obvious." Kai scoffs, with his arms crossed and his eyes widened at Sehun. "He's gonna think you're crazy. You should have at least thanked him because he saved your life."

"Wait, I don't get it?" Kyungsoo blinks, confused. "Why would your highness say that? Do you know that red-haired boy?"

"Well apparently, Luhan looks like his ex." Kai blurts out right away.

"Tsk. Let's just get going." The prince says as he continues pacing forward.

"But it's dangerous! We should get back before it gets dark." Kyungsoo insists. "Someone tried to kill you and you still want to keep on going? What if one of us gets hurt? What if no one gets back alive? What if Kai gets hurt?"

"Wha- honey soo, I know you're concerned of me but-" 

"But what Kai? What about our future? Do you really want to keep on going like this?"

"Yes. Let's do this, honey soo. Together." Kai grabs his lover's hand. "Let's fight together." He looks straight into his lover's big doe eyes, fluttering his eyes like a puppy. Sehun watches them with envy.

He used to do that with Xiao Lu - who looks exactly like Luhan.

 Sehun turns his gaze back to where he left the red-haired boy standing.

Xiao Lu is not there anymore. 

 

Sehun takes a step forward, his heart begins to race suddenly. He is either nervous or excited. He is not very certain which one. Is he nervous because something terrible might have happened to Xiao Lu or excited because finally he won't see his face again? 

 

"H-He left." Sehun mumbles. He stares at his friends in horror. The 'I can't lose him again' look on his face couldn't be helped. 

 

Both Kai and Kyungsoo turn around and then back to the troubled Prince. 

"Well, isn't that what you wanted, your highness?" Kyungsoo asks.

 

What I wanted? Sehun thinks about it.

 

"I want to go to the West! Even if they say it's the most dangerous town in history. I don't care as long as I set foot on that land with you."

"Let's go together then, and then we'll protect each other no matter what."

 

Xiao Lu... What am I thinking? Why am I thinking about you? He thinks again, looking away from his friends, afraid that they would notice the worry drawn on his face. Sehun nods his head and fakes a smile. He orders to the lovers to keep on going without the red-haired boy and pretend that they never met him.

He wanted to move on and he still wants to move on.

He wanted to forget how coward he was three years ago.  How ashamed he is of himself. 

And that, there is no way to change what was already done. 

-o-o-o-o-o-

At night.

"Your Highness, are you okay?" Kai asks, sitting down on the grass beside the Prince. 

Sehun shuts his eyes and smirks. "Kai, how many times do I have to tell you to quit the formalities?"

"Hmmm, forever, I guess?" Kai laughs. "You know I don't really like your name, right?"

Sehun smiles a little bit. "I see." That's true. The first time he met Kai, Kai had told him that his name sounded ridiculous - and Kai didn't know that he is the one and only Prince of the South at that time.

"Did your ex call you by your name?" The tanned man suddenly asks, making Sehun feel uneasy at the mention of his ex. 

There is a moment of silence. After a few minutes, Sehun still doesn't answer. Not even a nod or a shake of his head. He only stares at the fire in front of them. 

"Do you think he's okay right now?" Kai tries to change the topic but ends up with Sehun's ex as the main subject. "I mean, travelling alone, without tools, do you think he can survive? All he had in his bag were herbs. Damn, that boy came here so unprepared. I wonder why he came here."

"I know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter