2:Just the way you are

A Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Choi went into the elevator followed by the two troublemaker.

''Ya,Minho-ah.....there's so much space there.Just go there?''Sulli feels irritated as Minho stand close to her.

Mrs. Choi remains silence coz she's too tired for hearing them bickering all the  time.

''It's none of your bussiness.I've my rights to stand anywhere I want.''

Sulli sighs.TINGG!!They went out from the elevator and went to Women's department.Minho walks slowly as there's nothing fun there.

Suddenly he found a group of gorgeous girl.All of them were mesmerized after watching his charming face.

Sulli held Minho's hands and started to acting as she wants to make him mad.''Oppa...where are you going,I'm here.Stop watching at another girl.You're mine!''

Minho startled and start clenching his teeth.One of the woman whisper to her friends,''Why does that hot guy have to date that nerd girl.It's so unfair!''

''Ya!I heard what you just say!''Sulli's mad at the girl who is wearing a shocking pink dress.''You think with all those make up,you can hide your ugly face?At least I'm not having any plastic surgery or that hideous make up to cover my natural beauty face.''

Minho tried to stop Sulli,''Sorry,she's a bit crazy....so please be considerate.''He pulled Sulli's face into his chest.

Sulli could hear her hearts was bumping so fast.She take a look at Minho's face and she notice his face was a bit blushed.

Sulli whisper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter