3:When you were gone~

A Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli still locked Minho's hand in her arms.

''Ya,Choi Sulli.Let me go.Why you treat me like a criminal?''Minhho stare at Sulli who's smiling unconcsiously.

''HUH?OH,mianhe.I didn't realize it.Why don't tell me earlier?''Sulli push Minho's body away.

''Ya,why two act so lovey dovey today?I smell something fishy here.''Suddenly Jiyoung approach them.

''Jiyoung-ah,did we really look like a lover?''Minho smiling brightly even Sulli's punching his hands.

''I'm not saying that you look like a lover,I'm just saying that you two look lovey dovey.''

''Isn't it the same things?''Minho smiles fade away.Sulli laughs at him.

''Its not the same thing,Minho-ah.It's really really different.''Sulli try to make Minho realize and stop thinking that way.

''Aish.......Ssul let's watch the play.Its really different from last year.Jonghyun is really handsome.''Jiyoung pull Sulli's arms.

''Ya,Kang Jiyoung,you also like that Lee Jonghyun?''Minho stare at the two of them.

''What do you mean by that?Every girl in this school love them.He has an aura that make us melts.''

''I think you've mistaken.I'm the most charming guy in this school.''Minho laughs.

''Yes,you're in 1st ranking.And he's 2nd,but I think he's more handsome than you.''Jiyoung walks away with Sulli.

Sulli turn her heads.''Minho-ah,stop dreaming......only blind girl will think you're handsome.''Sulli smiles.

''Yaa!Choi Jinri........''Minho mad and he chased her.

Minho pulled Sulli's ponytail.''YA!Choi Minho,hajima!!''

..........................................................................

Sulli sit on the sofa with Mrs. Choi that night.Minho is already as the time is already 11.55 a.m.He always sleep early but in the morning,he wakes up late.

''Omma,waeyo?You look so pale....are you sick?''Sulli touches Mrs. Choi's face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter