4:Its really hurt for me to accept the fact

A Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

special appearances:

Lee Jonghyun & Gong Seungyeon

 

''Sulli-ah,take care.Please don't forget us.''Mrs. Choi can't hold her tears as she hugs Sulli.

''Dae,omma.Thank you for everything you've done for me.You make me happy everytime I'm with you.Eventhough I've lost all the happiness after my appa and omma died,you give me hope to stay alive and you're always treat like your own daughter.Gomawo jongmal~''

''Yonghwa oppa,gomawo......''Sulli hugs Yonghwa as she approach him.

''Dae,Sulli-ah.I want to thank you for always treating me like I slave before this.''

''When did I treat you like a slave?''Sulli raise up her voice.

''Just kidding,my kiddo.......''Yonghwa rubs her hairs.Sulli smiles.

Sulli walked to Minho who keep his head down like he was holding his tear.

''Minho-ah.......''Sulli sob as she begin to approach him.

Minho stare at that face that he'll miss so much after this.''I we re happy that you always make me feels save around you.You're the most dorky person I've ever met.''

''Whatt??!''Minho blinking his eyes.He grabs Sulli's hand.

''Minho-ah.....don't forget about me.Let's be friend for the entire our life.Even if you'll forget me one day,I hope you can still remember that you're the most reliable person I ever have.''

''Ssul...don't say that.I'll never forget you.I'll send you email everyday so your memory about me won't ever fade.''Minho hugs her.

''Dae....please tell me if you get a new girlfriend,or having a date with someone.I hope you'll be always happy even without me.''

''Aniya,Ssul.I'll only married to you,there's no one could make my heart beats fast except you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter