1:Love story & happy ending.........those it exist in real life?

A Beautiful Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs and Mr Choi were sitting on the bench together that evening.Their son,Choi Minho haven't going back from school yet.''Yeobo,what if we adopt Sulli to be our child.Minho and her has been friend since they elementary school.So,why not we adopt Sulli.Sulli's parents have died 2 years ago,how does she gonna went into university if no one would give her any support?''

''But,she has a granny in States.She'll help her for sure.And I don't think so Minho will agree with your plan.''

''Why not oppa?Btw,her granny is in States,why not we just take care of her until she's 18?''

''I don't know what to say.But you have to ask for her granny first.''

''I'll.....Sulli is so adorable.I've always dreamed that Minho and her will get married in the future.''

Mrs. Choi smiles.She held her husband's hand. Mr. Choi rubs her soft and milky hands.

''I love you yeobo....''They went inside the house while holding each other hands.

...............................................................................

2 months later

''Sulli-ah,can you call Minho now?Ask him to go downstairs,if he didn't wake up yet,just spilled water on his face,arachi?''

''Araso,omma........''Sulli was a bit awkward at first because she have to call Minho's omma as her mom but day by day she getting used to it.

Sulli went to Minho's room and knocked the door.She went inside as there's no response from Minho.

Sulli shocked wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter