Love at First Sight

ONE SHOT COLLECTION ♥

 

Character: Choi Minho (SHINee)
Reason: Requested by @xiahsduckbutt
Story:
 
"Here..." He said as he handed me his umbrella.
"You're now soaked..." I told him softly.
"Nah, it's okay..." He grabbed my hand and forced me to take his umbrella.
"Kamsamida..." I bowed at him.
"Sure." He smiled at me which made my heart beat faster.
 
"Ya, that can't be possible." My best friend told me.
"Then don't..." I told her, folding my arms.
"But ____, why would he do it?"
"Molla... But I saw some sparks in his eyes..." I said dreamy and she burst laughing.
"____, stop dreaming!!!" She said in between her laughs as she kept on whacking the table.
"Pfsh." I said and walked out.
'No one would believe that he talked to me... After all, he's the cold prince that melts every girl's heart.' I sighed.
 
Honestly, it has been a week now but still, the tingle of his warmth stayed in me. And one extremely good proof that he really did talked to me was his umbrella. I, well, I was more than willing to give it back but I still didn't have the courage to do it. But then, sometime, I decided I should. Because if I wouldn't, I could never talk to him again.
 
"Annyeong. Uhm, do you know where is Minho-oppa?" I asked an upclass man.
Yes, he's a year older than me.
"Oh, I think he's still in our classroom." The senior replied and I bowed at him.
'Phew, I thought he already left.'
I ran towards their room as fast as I could, only to stop when I heard a couple or more talking inside.
"Look, I could really make you happy Minho-ah. Just give me a chance..." A girl said hopelessly.
"Sorry ~~~~-ah, I don't want to be rude but relationship is really... far from my agenda." He said silently.
"Minho... I know you're the heir of your family's company but come to think of it..." The girl was cut off by the chair's noise. Someone must have moved it. It became silent so I peeked inside.
 
"____-ah.." Minho-oppa stood up straight and walked towards me.
....
"Er, why are you here?" He placed his hands on his pocket making him cooler than ever.
I cleared my throat but still, I couldn't find my voice. So, I just showed his umbrella then bowed at him.
"Oh, well, I thought you won't return it." He said as he got the umbrella while smiling warmly at me.
'Stop. Staring. And. Smiling. KYAAAAAAAAAH~!!!'
I managed to fake a laugh.
"Oh, ____-ah, why not join me to on my way home, I'll be going home in a little while any way." Minho-oppa offered.
"Ne?" Was all I could stutter.
He chuckled.
"Can you please wait for me at the lobby?" He said then closed the classroom's door slowly.
'Ok, that was awkward.'
 
*flasback*
"Minho... I know you're the heir of your family's company but come to think of it..." The girl was cut off by the chair's noise. Someone must have moved it. It became silent so I peeked inside.
When I got the chance to see what was happening in, I could help but just to stare.
Minho-oppa was an inch close to the girl who was talking a while ago and the expression of the girl was shocked.
"Mi..minho.." She managed to utter.
"Wae? Something wrong, huh?" He asked as he leaned closer.
As he did this, I clenched at the doorknob tighter.
"Don't you like this, huh?" He smirked.
"Minho..." The girl said as she reached out for Minho-oppa.
Unfortunately, the door creaked which made them stare at me. Oops, my bad. ><
"____-ah.." Minho-oppa stood up straight and walked towards me.
*end of flashback*
 
"What have I done?!!!" I started to rant there at the lobby and just gained some stares from other students.
Le sigh. Why did I even peeked... Maybe Minho-oppa would tell me that I should just mind my own business. Ottoke???
I kept on thinking want Minho-oppa would do that I haven't notice him arrived.
"Sorry for making you wait..." He said as he buttoned his shirt cleanly.
'What. The. Hell.'
"What? Oh, don't you think something bad just because I'm rebuttoning, okay?" He chuckled.
"Oh, it's not something like that!" I said and waved my hand in denial.
"Oh, okay then. Shall I we go now?" He led the way as I followed behind him.
'He must be disappointed by the way I act.'
"____-ah.." Minho-oppa said which made me walked faster to cope up with him.
"Ne?"
"Oh, nothing..."
"Oh, okay.." As I replied, I slowly slowed down, too.
This is the first time I saw Minho-oppa going home. Isn't it amazing? :">
I was busy thinking about him and me together that I didn't notice he stopped.
"Mian..." He said as I bumped at him.
"Something's wrong?" I asked as I softly pat my forehead, just incase I got a bump.
We were at a silent street that time. I know it's weird but really, people try to avoid to pass at that street. But, since that's the only way I could to go home, I have no freakin' choice. But, of course, there are also some people sometime. Well, it was just kinda coincident that no one was there.
"____.." He said softly and turned to face me.
"N--ne?" I managed to stutter and I tried my best to hide my blush.
All of a sudden, I felt the wind and next thing I knew, I was cornered by his arms and was leaning on the wall.
"Whaa--t..." I manage to say but he cut me off.
"Do you like me?" He asked, his eyes close.
"Mwo?" I was shocked by the question and his actions as well. Who wouldn't, right?
"Nah, of course you don't. I know I do annoy you. It's all because I'm cold. Well, I'm not that cold to people, it's just that I'm a quiet type." I could see him flexed as he clenched his hands.
"Minho-oppa..." I weakly said and smiled at him.
"I do like you..." I confessed.
His eyes widened with shock but still managed to reply.
"You do?" He smirked.
He leaned closer and closer and, without warning, our lips clashed.
It left me breathless but I know, that was the best thing that happened ever in my life.
 
***
 
"Choi Minho!" I called and ran after him.
"Mwo?" He acted so coolly.
"Where are we going?" I said, kinda annoyed.
"Just come with me, arraso?" He slightly looked back and smiled at me.
"Pfsh." I complained but still went with him.
It was almost the end of the corridor already, but still, he continued on walking.
As we reached the last room, he stopped.
"What now?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Happy Anniversary." He opened the door and when I went inside, the room was filled with umbrellas, but in the middle of everything is a table good for two, with a little umbrella protecting the both of them. And also, this was the umbrella that brought them together.
I smiled at him.
"When did you like me?" I asked him out of curiousity.
I thought he snubbed me, but he answered me after a while.
"Ever since I saw you. The first sight of you. The sight when you were smiling with your friends. Do you think I would let you borrow my precious umbrella if I don't like you?" He said then turned to look at me.
He didn't wait for my reply. He just reached out a white rose and said, "Saranghae."

 

[A/N]

I don't really know if you like this... But I hope you do... :3 I know it's kinda fast pace and I know it's not really perfect... Also, I know that this ficcy didn't reach your standards, maybe.. But I still do hope you like it ^^

 

REQUEST PEOPLE ;)