The Twenty Something You! (I)

Sugar Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note:

 

Hi!

So this boring adult human being decided to take a sick leave today. I watched a movie today. Tom Holland looks handsome on the big screen. *cries in the corner* anyway , that's not what this is about but I feel like I have to say that. I got bored today so here you go. And for the love of god, I need a proof-reader.  The second update would be in Taeyeon's point of view! Or would you rather hear from Tiffany again? Comment below your suggestion.

 

-nerd

 

---

 

 

Foreword: A 28-year-old woman who still doesn't know what to do with her life and a fake career advisor/life coach who does fraud for a living. What would happen if they met?

 

 

The Twenty Something You!

 

 

Tiffany at the age of five.

 

“Pink!” A child screamed in delight as she opened a present she got from her mother for Christmas.

“I knew you would love it! Now, can you try it on? I'm not sure if that dress is in your size." Her mom helped her to put on the dress, “There you go, you look lovely!”

“Mama, I love it! Thank you!” The child gave her mother a kiss. 

That dress became young Tiffany's favorite dress. She always wears it around, and she even loves to draw the pink dress. Her mother saw her drawings and smiled, “Tiffany, that looks nice! You have a talent in drawing."

 

From then on, young Tiffany would always draw and show it to her Mom to make her mom smile.

 

But then, divorce happened.

 

 

Tiffany at the age of ten.

 

After the divorce, Tiffany was left on the custody of her father.  They moved in to different place and different home. It was sad for Tiffany not to see her mother's smile anymore, but she was too young to understand what she feels. So, Tiffany tried her best to help her father to make him happy.

 

Her father was painting the house's bare walls when Tiffany decided to help him. As a young heart and naughty she was, she started to paint a huge heart in the middle of the wall and her father saw it and said  "Tiffany, you paint well!"

 

“Thank you, papa! Sorry for ruining the wall.” She smiled sheepishly as she gets another paint to cover up the heart on the wall, but her father held her hand and said “We'll keep it that way.” Her father smiled and pat her head. “Would you like me to buy you some canvass and colors?" he asked.

 

“I want that!”

 

Starting that day, Tiffany would paint and show her art to her father, so, he would smile often.

 

But then, a time came when the smile from her father's face no longer the cause of her paintings.

 

 

Tiffany at the age of fifteen.

 

At the time Tiffany reached her teenage years, her father remarries and that made Tiffany sad. At the age of fifteen, she finally understands the feeling of sadness. Because the time of her father for her decreased as she had her baby brother.

Tiffany would always see her father, baby brother and step mother on the living room. The sight of them would make her feel lonely.

 

'They look happy without me.' she thought.

 

So, she would spend her whole day at school library to draw and go home late.

 

She saw a girl at the library. The girl was laughing with her friends. The girl was vibrant and her aura was welcoming. Tiffany thinks she's pretty. 

 

'She looks like a model.' she thought.

 

Tiffany started to draw the girl, she thought that the girl would look amazing in the dress she saw on a magazine. She keeps drawing until she heard the school bell rang as the sign that everyone should vacate the school premises.

 

She was about to crumple the paper she drawn until she heard a voice.

 

“That drawing looks nice, Is that me?" 

 

Tiffany looked behind her, and she saw the girl that she was looking at a while ago. She started to feel nervous and embarrassed "I-I can explain..." 

 

"Are you going to throw it?"

 

"I-I'm sorry." 

 

“Well, Can I have that sketch instead? I think that dress looks lovely on me.” 

 

"Uhm, sure." 

 

"Thanks, your drawing is good. You can be a fashion designer in the future." The girl smiled at Tiffany.

 

From then on, Tiffany wanted to become a fashion designer.

 

Tiffany would always come to draw at the library, and she would always see the girl there. They would exchange glances and smile at each other. It turns out that the girl is a student assistant at the library.

But a day came, Tiffany didn't see the girl at the library. A day turns out days to weeks and months.

She never saw the girl again.

 

 

Tiffany at the age of twenty.

 

Tiffany decided to move out from her home, and study fashion designing. She wanted to be an independent woman. She wanted to be free and do whatever she wants. She thinks that life has so much in store for her, and she wants to achieve her dreams.

Every day, Tiffany would attend her class with enthusiasm. She did her best to learn a lot. She wanted to get as much knowledge as she could.

"Tiffany, that sketch looks nice!" Her professor said as he looked on her drawing.

"Thank you, sir."

 

"Tiffany, you're great. I'm sure you're going to places someday." Her professor smiled at her.

 

Because of that Tiffany studied harder to be great. She finished her schooling with flying honors. 

 

But when she started working, she realized there are hundreds, thousands, and millions of people who are also great in fashion designing. Thus, made it hard for her to compet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter