Miss Passive-Aggressive

Sugar Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note:

Hey you!

I was reading a funny book by Kerry Miller entitled ‘Passive Aggressive Notes’. She also has this site passiveaggressivenotes.com  P.S. I love that book. I had so much fun reading those witty remarks that people did. Anyway…

What’s new about SNSD? I miss Taeny. T_T But it seems like we have to wait another 2 years for an album to come like Sooyoung’s mum told to a fan. T_T

 

Anyway, I would like to thank the holiday for giving me time to write this. Anyone would like to play chess with me online or just randomly talk, the message box is on.


Regards,

Nerdie

 

Miss Passive-Aggressive

 

 

Taeyeon went to her rented apartment after a long day from work. She opened the lights and walked to the kitchen to get a drink. As she puts her used glass in the sink, she saw a pink note stuck on the top of the cabinet.

 

‘Surprise!

A clean sink. You must be wondering how your used plates and utensils magically cleaned themselves, right? Well, I used my wand aka my ‘hands’ to make them disappear. I do understand that it’s a HUGE inconvenience to you to wash your dishes because every second of your time is so ing PRECIOUS so from now on, if you don’t wash your dishes, I’m going to THROW them out of that ing window.

PS. If you don’t want to wash your dishes then, eat outside! It would mean a LOT to me or if you do not know how to wash your dishes, I’d be more than happy to show you!

Your ever considerate flatmate,

Tiffany’       

 

Taeyeon huffed in disbelief as she crumpled the pink note and throw it in the bin. She wrote a reply note and posted it where the previous pink note was stuck.

 

‘Hey CONSIDERATE flatmate,

I do appreciate your time to write a LENGTHY note for me so I’ll write one for you. I know how to wash my own dishes and FYI, I often eat outside so there’s a high possibility that those dishes weren’t mine or if ever they were mine, you did NOT have to concern yourself over it for I could wash them myself.

PS. I’ll do appreciate if you MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and please stop posting those ugly sticky notes if you badly need a clean area, stop trashing the apartment with that garbage.

-Taeyeon’

 

It’s been three months since Taeyeon rented her new place and she met her neat freak flatmate in person. Since then, Taeyeon and her flat mate’s sticky note war had started.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t find a parking space on the building so when she saw an empty parking slot with a pink huge card that stated ‘RESERVED’. She immediately removed the card and parked her car in the space, ignoring the reserved signposted. ‘Just for the day.’ Taeyeon thought. She had arrived at her new place. She was expecting to see someone for she rented a place with another person as the landlord told her but there was no one there yet so, she crashed into her room and slept.

 

On the next day, she saw a pink sticky note posted on her door.

 

‘Hey there, flatmate!

As much as I would like to give you a warm welcome last night, I’m afraid I wasn’t able to do that because I was looking for a space to park my car for an hour. Apparently, SOMEONE parked in my space despite the ‘RESERVED’ signage I put in there. And want to know something funny? I spent another hour finding out who owns that car. Hence, I slept very late and woke up late today. It’s my periodical test today, I wasn’t able to study but that’s okay. I just wanted to personally thank you for taking my parking space.

Oh, another thing. You forgot to turn off the lights last night. Please save the mother earth by consuming less energy. Turn off the lights when it’s not in use.

Have a great day!

Your flatmate,

Tiffany <3’

 

Taeyeon wrote a response.

 

‘Hey there Tiffany,

Thanks for that warm welcome. It was indeed very WARM. Sorry for taking up your parking space. I’m guilty as charged, however, it’s NOT my fault if you weren’t able to study for your test.  You can’t blame my car for your laziness.

I also do appreciate your mother earth advocacy, but please keep in mind that I’ll be paying my share for the electric bill, hence, you need not concern yourself if the lights are on.

Your new flatmate,

Taeyeon <3’

 

Later that night, Taeyeon was playing video games and eating her snacks in the living room when she heard the door unlocked. She saw a redhead girl whom Taeyeon presumed is her flatmate, Tiffany Hwang. A college girl who unfortunately happened to become her flatmate. The girl stopped for a moment and looked at Taeyeon intently. Taeyeon stared back as a sign she wasn’t intimidated by the girl. After their staring contest, the girl looked away and went to her room without saying a word.  An hour after, Taeyeon decided to stop playing her games and went to her room.  

 

The next day, Taeyeon went to the living room, she saw a pink note on the table beside the wrappers of the snacks she had last night.

 

‘Is there some great god that can throw your trash away that we must appease by building statues in his honor every day? Just a thought.’

 

‘That would be me. I’m Tae goddess.’ Taeyeon wrote a reply and then throw her trash in the bin.

 

When Taeyeon saw her flatmate reading her note, she noticed Tiffany looked at her and shook her head in disbelief and went back to her room. Since that day, their unfriendly but annoyingly very polite way of argument never stops.

---

Present time,

Taeyeon was about to take her shower when she saw a bottle of shampoo with a pink sticky note.

 

‘Merry Christmas!

Here, an anti-hair fall shampoo. Do you have cancer? I noticed that your hair has been everywhere in the bathroom. Please use this, it would greatly help us both.

-Tiffany>3’

 

Later that day, Taeyeon bought a journal and placed it on Tiffany’s desk. She wrote a note.

 

‘Merry Christmas to you too!

Thanks for the shampoo. It smells good! By the way, last time I saw you, you weren’t bald. You can use that shampoo you bought too because last time I check, my hair isn’t red and some hair fall in the bathroom are red.

Anyway, here’s a journal for you! Write here all your thoughts and keep them to yourself instead of posting those sticky notes. Save the mother earth by minimizing your use of papers.

-Taeyeon <3’

 

Taeyeon went home from a party and she had been singing the song she sung at the karaoke house the moment she entered her flat. She saw Tiffany in the living room, holding a book. Tiffany looked at her sharply as if she’s been throwing daggers and swords towards her. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes and continued singing. She opened her door and sung louder to annoy the latter. Taeyeon heard stomps coming on her door and then minutes after, she heard retreating footsteps and a loud bang of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter