What Do I Like About You?

Sugar Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Note:

 

Special short update because I'm officially a year old in AFF!  Happy Lunar New Year to those who are celebrating it.

 

Enjoy!

 

-nerdie

 

----

 

What Do I like About You?

 

‘Because everyone has their own expectation in love except me...’

 

 

 

Okay here we go,

 

 

So, What do I like about You?

 

 

I always thought that crushes will make me feel dreamy due to their overload good lookingness and swoon worthy appearance and actions but in my case, it's not like that.

 

 

Let me tell you a story about my crush...

 

 

 

So her name is Kim Taeyeon, she’s my classmate for three years. Well there's nothing really special about her. If given a choice, I frankly do not give a damn to notice. And I do not even know why I like her very much

 

 

Because

 

One: She doesn’t comb her hair so she always have a bad hair day.

 

 

I so wanted to be a good samaritan to comb it for her but of course that would be impolite if I say ‘Taeyeon-shi! Lay down your hair and let me comb it for you!’

 

 

Two: She’s always sleeping in the class and she snores really fu* loud. It’s a major turn off, I know.

 

I hate it too every time we coincidentally sit beside together in the library and she sleep so loud. So I secretly pinch her nose every time so that I can study peacefully.

 

After a few minutes of doing that, I felt like Taeyeon's going to die due to suffocation as she panted so hard.

 

Of course, the best thing to do is to let go and bare with it.

 

I do not want to kill anyone. I’m not a murderer, I’m just plainly gorgeous.

 

 

Third, she’s so weird.

 

She actually talk to herself a lot. Every time I see her, she will giggle as she stared at the window and say ‘Omo, omo!’ and she will laugh softly. That’s also the main reason why our homeroom Professor Jung always making her stand up in front of the class and recite everything on the class manual.

 

 

I still remember the last time the class made fun of her through the help of Miss Jung...

 

 

“Omo, omo!” Taeyeon said as she stared at the window and giggled by herself

 

“Miss Kim, you’re not listening again!” Miss Jung glared at her and gave the coldest look that one can give on Earth.

 

 

Taeyeon automatically stood up and walked in front of the class like she always does.

 

 

“Do whatever you want from me...” Taeyeon said plainly as she held the chalk on the board and break it in to two. She mindlessly played on her hair afterwards.

 

 

‘Geez, what a dirty girl!’ I thought to myself as I grimaced and looked at the chalk coming to her sticky looking hair

 

“Due to your unattentiveness, you ought to be punished.” Miss Jung sternly said

 

 

“ spell!” the class yelled

 

 

“ spell! spell! spell!” they cheered

 

 

Then that does it, Taeyeon spelled her whole name using her .

 

 

Then here we go to the fourth, I just discovered that Taeyeon doesn't have a after all.

 

 

 

It's flat as her chest. Gee, is she even a girl? Duh, every girl must have curves just like my perfect S curve. I'm so fabulous! I ought to give her a card to the gym I am working out on.

 

 

 

 

Fifth, Kim Taeyeon’s height is beyond average... So short like my broken ruler.

 

 

I found her in a library once, reaching for a book on a top of the shelf. She’s jumping up and down and still can’t reach it. I gladly offered m help and use my awesome height to get the book. I could pass as a model with this height. I’m so awesome.

 

 

“Here’s your book.” I said as I gave it to her

 

“Thank you!” she speak and a candy on was accidentally thrown to the floor.

 

 

‘Ewwwwwwweee!’ The expression of my face says it all. But I was trying so hard to conceal it until Taeyeon get the candy on the floor and put it back on .

 

 

“Didn’t last three seconds!” she said as she chewed it again like a child.

 

 

My Gawd, she’s really disgusting!

 

 

 

 

Sixth, she likes wearing the same shirt she wears everyday for a week.

 

 

OMG, I’m starting to doubt if she even take a bath everyday.

 

 

So what I did was, I get my pink pen and wrote a line on her skin as she sleeps in the class and the next day I confirmed it. The line was still there.

 

 

Urgh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter