_confession_

Entrust

Hoya’s POV

I reached out to tap the person’s shoulder, but before I could, he turned around and questioned me in concern. “Hoya, are you okay?” I didn’t hesitate and pulled him into a hug. “What’s wrong?” I heard him say. “I’m sorry Dongwoo…I love you too much to hide my feelings for you.” I as I felt his body tense up automatically. I pulled back to meet his shocked face. “Y-you’re kidding right?” The question were a thousand stabs to my heart. I looked down at the ground, knowing if I looked into his eyes that I would cry. “Lee HoWon.” His voice suddenly got serious. I’ve done it now. Dongwoo had become serious. I turned around and ran as fast as I could. A wimp, a coward, a no good man. There were so many ways to describe me at the moment. Running away like this wasn't going to solve anything, so I stopped and dropped to the ground. How could I be so weak? I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to let the tears come out, but little ones keep sneaking out without permission. “Hoya oppa…” A voice called out. It wasn’t Dongwoo’s, which brought a bittersweet feeling of relief and sadness. I looked up to find my good friend, Eunji, standing there. She knelt down and asked what was going on. I shook my head, not wanting to show answer or show my face as I faced the floor. Eunji, who obviously didn’t believe me, yanked me up by my arm. “You’re going to tell me what happened, and I don't care how manly you want to be or how you want people to see you. You're going to cry to me, and you're going to lift that heavy head of yours up, understood?” She commanded, looking me straight in the eyes. Her gaze was fierce, and I knew I wasn’t going to be able to win the argument against her. I nodded before she pulled me by my arm to another place so we could talk secretly.

As soon as we were alone, I pulled her into my arms and bawled my eyes out. She patted by back,  and said nothing as we both knew what had just happened. I spoke in a muffled voice,  “Eunji-ah, why? Out of all people in this gigantic world, why did I have to fall in love with Jang Dongwoo.” Eunji continued patting my back, “life is unfair, oppa. We love people whom we don’t want to love and those who pour their hearts out for us, we can't seem to accept them. Who really owns their own heart?” I looked up and wiped away my tears, trying to smile. “Easy for you to say,” I scoffed. Eunji raised her eyebrow and then understood what I was hinting at. “InGuk and I went through a lot you know.” A smile came to my lips as I remembered the love between my friends. “That’s the smile I want to see.” Eunji pinched my cheeks, which were honestly her most annoying habit. I slapped the hands away as she stuck out a tongue, and chuckled. “Don’t you have somewhere to go?” I asked, still rubbing my cheeks and remembering she had a curfew. Eunji’s eyes widened as she recalled her original plan. “Oops.” She simply stated as she scratched her head, and softly laughed. “Are you going to-“ I cut her off letting her know it was okay to go. I didn't want to be alone, but I could not risk her getting in trouble for my personal selfish reasons. Eunji smiled and gave me a hug before running off to her do her errand. My smile faded as Eunji disappeared. “Ah, what do I do?”

~Dongwoo~

Dongwoo stood in the spot he was standing when Hoya confessed. Surpise and sadness filled his heart as he knew that Hoya was not the one he was interested in.  Dongwoo groaned in frustration and kicked the tree before dropping to the ground. His confusion was hurting his head so much. After half an hour of replaying the scene, he headed back to the dorm, hoping Hoya wasn’t there. He entered the dorm and only saw Myungsoo sleeping on the couch. He sighed. I already have enough drama as it is. Dongwoo shook the thought out of his head.  I guess I’m not going to be able to sleep in my room tonight. Nor the couch. Dongwoo looked from the room to the couch. He headed back outside and walked to their practice room. He heard music coming from the room and peeked in to see Hoya dancing. Hoya heard footsteps coming in and turned to see Dongwoo standing at the door. Dongwoo began to run off, but Hoya caught him. “Hyung, I'm sorry. J-Just forget everything I said. Please. I don’t want you to avoid me.” Dongwoo turned around to face a sad Hoya and nodded his head, not daring to look into the younger boy’s eyes. Hoya gave him a soft smile, and walked back into the room. He picked up the bag that was lying on the couch. Inside the bag was cans of beer and snacks. “Want some?” Hoya said, opening a can for him and a bag of chips. Dongwoo smiled and walked over to grab a can. They stayed there that night, not caring whether they would be yelled out later or not by their manager.

~Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong~

The three were waiting anxiously for their guest to come. “Hyung, are you sure she’s coming?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu who was sipping his drink. “Of course. She wouldn’t lie to us and she won't want to miss this opportunity,” Sunggyu answered, even though he wasn’t very confident. “I don’t think she’s coming. Noona must be busy. I mean she is the leader of-“Sungjong was cut off by a sudden shout. “I’m here! Sorry, I didn’t mean keep you waiting. My members kept on questioning me.” She said, trying to catch her breath. The three boys stared at the girl with rosy cheeks standing in front of them. “What? Do I have something on my face?” They all shook their heads, smiling when she was patting her face. She was gorgeous. No wonder Sungyeol admired her. They continued gawking at her. She gave them a confused look. They had met her before, yet tonight, they were so fascinated. She looked like an angel from heaven.

~Myungsoo~

Myungsoo suddenly felt a vibration under his head, causing him to wake from his sleep. Groggily, he sat up searching for his phone with his hands. Picking it up, he saw the message. Slowly, his eyes adjusted to the lighting and he was then able to read the message. Get Sungyeol to come to the playground. Make sure he’s there by 12 AM. Don’t get caught by manager hyung! Myungsoo looked at the time on his phone to see it was already 11:45. Argh. Should I just ignore Sunggyu hyung? He’s going to throw a fit later if I disobey him. Myungsoo got up, noticing the blanket that was on him. He smiled, knowing it was Sungyeol who had did the small deed. The smile fell off when he remembered his task. Dragging his body across the room, he knocked on the door of the room Sungyeol was sleeping in. “Sungyeol-ah.” The door opened, exposing Sungyeol rubbing his eyes, shirtless. “What is it, Myungsoo?” He asked, still half asleep. “Sunggyu-hyung wants me to bring you to the playground.” Sungyeol looked at him with a question mark face. Myungsoo just shrugged and walked away grabbing his jacket from the coat rack. He sat on the couch and waited for Sungyeol to come out. After a few minutes, Sungyeol was fully dressed and ready to go. They made sure to check if the manager’s car was back yet. Nope. They sauntered to the park with a comfortable silence. Neither of them wanted to talk either way.

~Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungjong and Sunbae~

Sungjong and Woohyun were playing around on the slides, while the two elders were sitting on the bench.  “Why did you need me to come again?” She asked the Sunggyu, shivering because of the cold air. “Our friend needs a little cheering up. I thought that meeting his favorite female idol would cheer him up.”  Sunggyu stated, looking around for Myungsoo and Sungyeol. The girl nodded and looked around, wondering what had happened to her peppy and cheerful owl hoobae. “Sunbae?” A voice caught both of their attentions. Sunggyu and the girl turned to Sungyeol approaching them, with Myungsoo dragging behind them. Sungjong blocked Sungyeol from heading over to his sunbae by pouncing onto his hyung. “Hyuung. are you okay?” Sungjong checked his hyung’s body for anything that could be disturbing him. Sungyeol couldn’t keep his eyes off his sunbae, being the fanboy he was. “What are you doing here?” Sungyeol asked, throwing Sungjong off of him. “To cheer you up.” She said with a bright smile. Sungyeol looked around to find that everyone had left them alone.