_appa_

Entrust

~Hoya~

The 4 remaining members were singing and jumping around; unaware of what was going on at the dorm.  Hoya was dancing with Woohyun and singing, while Sungjong and Sunggyu were sitting and clapping. When the song ended, Sunggyu pulled Woohyun back and the two sang a duet. Hoya was sitting down,  waiting for a text to come . He sighed. The phone suddenly vibrated, Hi, Hoya. Did you need something? Hoya smiled at the message, He respondedMeet me at the park. I have something to tell you, and I need to tell you in person. Hoya texted the person back, and got up. “Hyung, where are you going?” Sungjong asked. “Uh, I’ll be back at the dorm later. I have an errand to run right now.” Hoya stopped at the door, but then continued exiting. “YAH LEE HO WON! WHY ARE ALL YOU LEAVING?” Sunggyu’s voice could be heard from the room. Hoya continued on walking, with a grand smile on his face. His smile slowly faded as he thought about his situation more? What if I get rejected? Things will get awkward between us. Aish Hoya. You should have thought this through. Should I not go? No. I have to, but what if…Forget it. I’m going. Hoya gulped as he saw the figure by the large tree by the swings. He sighed and headed to the figure. He stopped when his arm, was in reach of the person.  He took a deep breath and raised his arm, placing it on the person’s shoulder. At the touch, the person spun around.

~Infinite~

Sunggyu sighed, “Why did everyone leave?” “Maybe they fell asleep by your singing,” Woohyun said, eating his fries. Sunggyu glared at him. “Aren’t you supposed to be on a diet?” Woohyun smiled, “Yeah, but I don’t think you should worry about me. Worry about your own health, grandfather.” Sungjong snickered at Sunggyu. “Yah! I’m not even that old.” Sunggyu said, punching Woohyun on the arm lightly. He glared at Sungjong for laughing.  Sungjong sighed, “Hyung, do you think they’re something wrong with Sungyeol? Maybe that’s why everyone left.” Sunggyu replayed the scene that had occurred, not long ago. Woohyun looked down at the ground, “We’re bad people.” “No, let’s prove we’re not.” Sunggyu said, suddenly smiling. Woohyun and Sungjong raised their eyebrows. Sunggyu rolled his eyes and sent a text to Myungsoo. Woohyun and Sungjong tried to peek, but the elder would not allow that. He smiled as he received a reply. He then went out alone to make a call to someone. When he came back, he was smiling brightly. Sunggyu explained the plan to the other two, whom were waiting anxiously to know what was going on.

~Myungsoo and Dongwoo~

Myungsoo left Sungyeol alone in the room again. “Did you speak to him?” Dongwoo asked. “Yeah, I’m pretty sure he’s thinking carefully now.” Myungsoo stood up from the kitchen table and went to the stove. He threw the pieces of the paper in fire. "Are you stupid? You’re going to burn the house down!” Dongwoo shouted from his seat. Myungsoo sat down again, after turning off the stove. He ignored Dongwoo scolding him. It was like a 10 year old scolding him either way. Dongwoo finally got tired and shut up. He headed to the door. “Hyung, where are you going?” Myungsoo asked. “I’m going to go meet someone.” Dongwoo said, as he slipped his shoes on. “I’ll be back.” He sang.  Myungsoo’s eyes widened, “Hyung, what about-“, he was cut off by the sound of the door shutting. “Aish, chin-cha.” He ruffled his hair in frustration. For a few minutes, Myungsoo sat in silence at the kitchen table. He then got bored and lay down on the couch, not like staring at the ceiling was any help. His eyelids suddenly felt heavy, and he drifted off to sleep.

~Sungyeol~

Sungyeol was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He was replaying Myungsoo’s speech in his mind, stressing every word that came out of his lips. Sungyeol sighed. I’m such a bother. I don’t even know what he was talking about. He got up and went outside, carefully opening the door so he wouldn’t make too much noise. He tiptoed outside to find L lying on the couch, sleeping. He smiled at L. He’s a good friend. I’m the bad one .Sungyeol sighed for the hundredth time that evening. L suddenly muttered something, “Appa, don't go. Don’t leave me here alone. Appa..” Sungyeol’s eyes began tearing. How could I be so stupid? That’s who he was talking about. 

~20 minutes earlier~

Myungsoo’s eyes pierced into Sungyeol’s soul. “Wae? Why does everyone I love leave me? Hu? Sungyeol. I can’t lose you. I won’t be able to handle it. Please…stop doing this to yourself. I won’t be able to take it again. Not again.” Myungsoo dropped to his knees, placing his face on Sungyeol’s lap. Sungyeol didn’t flinch when he felt the cold tears hit his legs. “Myungsoo…” Sungyeol cooed as he Myungsoo’s hair. His expression immediately saddened. Again. The word rang like a bell in his mind. “Mianhe…I-I ca-an’t even give you a speech witho-out br-br-eaking.” Myungsoo hiccupped. Sungyeol continued Myungsoo’s hair. “Myungsoo, I’ll stop. Please. Please don’t cry.” Myungsoo looked up at his friend. A soft smile curled on his lips. “I-I won’t go anywhere. I won’t leave…” Sungyeol said, looking Myungsoo right in the eyes. “Go. I need time to think myself.” Myungso nodded, got up and walked out the room. He glanced back before closing the door, severing his view of Sungyeol. He stood at the doorway and wiped away all his tears, trying to go back to his normal self. He went to the restroom and washed his face, making sure there were no signs that he was crying. After he did so, he walked out to see Dongwoo sitting at the kitchen table.

~Sungyeol~

Sungyeol placed a blanket on Myungsoo. “Your father. How could I not remember?” Sungyeol whispered sitting by Myungsoo. He sighed.  “I’ll try my best for you and for myself. I need you by my side too.” Sungyeol said before heading back into his room.