#1

Hashtag Senior's

 

 

Hyo Jung sat still in her Biology class as she thought the scene from this morning over and over again. Bora can’t possibly like him! At least that’s what she was hoping. Bora’s sweet, completely and utterly sweet, but she doesn’t like to show it that often—which means she deserves someone who is equally sweet and not literal trash like him. “Oh my God, it’s just so frustrating!” She blows.

 

“Ms. Kim, is there a problem?” Hyo Jung’s head snaps upward and her eyes immediately connect with the glare of her Biology teacher, Mr. Gu, before briefly running them around the classroom to see not one, not two—but forty pairs of eyes staring back at her.

 

She shakes her head; though she wishes she could nod, “No, sir. Sorry, sir.” She bows the tip of her head respectfully before practically burying her head in her doodled to the brim notebook.

 

Despite embarrassing herself in front of all her classmates; her mind can only, and will only, focus on Bora and him. And it’s as if her embarrassment nerve was on full throttle, because the next thing she knows she’s smashing her head on the top of her lab table; once more gaining looks from everyone. “Ms. Kim!” This time Hyo Jung was not getting off the hook…unless.

 

“I’m sorry sir,” She says with pleading eyes as she stands up from the metal stool. “It’s just…my puppy Roger Bernard the fifth ran away last night and then my toilet exploded right after and it was like a sign from God that I’m never getting Rufus Abernathy the third back.”

 

Despite messing up the dogs name the second time around, Mr. Gu let the head banging go, and continued on with class like nothing happened until Hyo Jung muffled a strained scream in the back of and decided to leave for the bathroom for the rest of the class when actuality she was in the teacher’s lounge drinking their overly strong coffee and planning his death in the back of her mind like she’s some ruthless serial killer; when’s she actually just a really mad teenage girl, but really there is not difference.

 

•••

 

Hyo Jung’s mom packed her a lunch full of ham, fried egg, steamed rice, and her ultimate favorite: two pieces of sushi, eel and octopus. “So you got out of trouble by saying your puppy ran away, and your toilet exploded?” Bora reconfirmed after hearing about the stupid lie from her best friend when they were at their lockers.

 

Hyo Jung nods, “Yeah, and he totally bought it; actually, I think everyone did.”

 

“Hyo Jung, you’re allergic to puppies.”

 

Hyo Jung only shakes her head at her best friend, “You and I know that, but Mr. Gu…doesn’t. This is the exact reason I used it, because teachers need to know more about their students before accepting blatant lies that come out of their mouths—honestly, teachers think they’re so smart when indeed…their just like us. People who are always learning.”

 

Bora could only roll her eyes as she by passed their usual outdoor table that is perfectly position under a cherry blossom tree, that Hyo Jung swears any time a boy sees her they want to date her because cheery blossom, plus wind, plus Hyo Jung equals ultimate girlfriend. Yet, nothing’s happened; she says it’s because half the boys at her school are taken and the other half are gay: obviously. “Uh, Bora, we just passed our table.”

 

“I know, I told some friends that we would sit with them today.” She says with a smile. Hyo Jung frowns. Friends? Bora only has one friend, and Hyo Jung’s about ten hundred percent positive it’s her. I mean why else would you run into a store, buy a stack of super large tampons with extra protection, have it be scanned by a really, really, really, hot guy because you’re best friend is super nervous about people knowing she’s on her period. And, let me add, Hyo Jung was not on her’s so buying those tampons didn’t even help her in the end, and she bought it with her own money and was never reimbursed; that’s a true friend.

 

“Oh, hey Bora.”

 

Hyo Jung’s eyes snap up to the owner of the obnoxious voice she’s come to know as, “Young Bae.” His eyes shift over to Hyo Jung in a snap, and by the look on his face he doesn’t know who she is. But she knows who he is.

 

“Hey, where’s Dae Seong Oppa?” Bora asks after a minute.

 

Young Bae shrugs causing Hyo Jung’s nose to flare. A shrug is all she gets? “Can’t you see that Bora’s asking a question? If so, then maybe you should answer it and if not…you should still answer it.” She snaps at the taller, buffer male specimen in front of her—a male that she would like to rip to pieces with her bare hands.

 

Young Bae stares over at Hyo Jung with eyes glazed with confusion. He’s obviously not comprehending how much Hyo Jung hates him to the bone with every fiber of her being. “Uh, I think he’s in the cafeteria?” Bora nods, and before Hyo Jung can utter a ‘where are you going’ she’s gone. Poof. Goodbye.

 

Thus leaving Hyo Jung and her sworn enemy while Young Bae’s left with some short brunette haired girl who’s glaring daggers into his face. “Is there something on my face?” He asks while moving his hand up, down, and all around it.

 

Hyo Jung nods, “Yeah,” She pauses to puff out her chest, “Your face.” He’s stares down at her with a slackened jaw not believing that the girl just said something so stupid like that. “Loser says what?” She asks in a fast speed.

“What?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

She swings her hair over her shoulder and pops out her collar bone to show emphasis on the fact  that she’s losing weight (since you know really skinny people can always show off their collar bone). “I’m so much better at everything that you do.” She mumbles while crossing her arms over her chest.

 

“You think you’re better than me?”

 

Hyo Jung rolls her eyes, “Is that not just what I said?” She pauses to wait for him to answer, and as he does she interrupts him. “I’m one hundred percent better at everything that you do.”

 

“Even riding motorcycles.”

 

“Hell yeah, I ride motorcycles all day every day. It’s a technique that’s been passed down from generation to generation. My grandma rides a motorcycle to bingo to get money every Friday, and my dad rides a motorcycle to his grocery store to work at it. And I ride my motorcycle because I like to ride motorcycles.” Once finished with her speech Hyo Jung purses her lips and throws her arms up in the air as if to say ‘what are you going to do about it loser?”

 

Young Bae chuckles, “Then let’s race.”

 

“P-pardon?”

 

Did Hyo Jung just hear right or are her ears not properly working? Did he say, let’s have a race? No, no, no. Hyo Jung’s never ridden a motorcycle, she can’t actually race anything accept maybe a bicycle with training wheels. “Let’s race, you and me, after school.”

 

“All right, let’s do it!” She says back, too much pride to turn it down. And so, with the agreement of the race, she turns around and begins to walk away. But after a second turns back around to walk back up to a smirking Young Bae. “Excuse me, but do we have to bring our own bikes?”

 

He nods, “Of course.”

 

“Well, you see,” She begins while smiling wide and tapping the side of his arm with her index finger, where his eyes automatically drift to. “Mine was stolen by rabid bikers last week…so I can’t.”

 

He laughs, “It’s fine, I’ll bring both of mine.”

 

“Great!”

 

Oh this so isn’t great. It’s anything but great. She agreed to have a motorcycle race with a guy who is ten times more experienced then her; which can only mean one thing. She’s so losing at being better than him.

 

•••

 

TELL me I did not just hear what I think I heard from Sandara!” Bora cries the minute she grabs her best friend’s upper arm and spins her toward her.

 

Hyo Jung shrugs, “I don’t know, what did you hear?”

 

“That you’re racing motorcycles with Young Bae after school!”

 

Hyo Jung laughs nervously as she slides a piece of her hair behind her ear. “Well, then—you heard correct because I indeed am.” Bora’s eyes widen to the fact that they’re as big as her face, all though that’s not much because Bora doesn’t really have that big of a face.

 

“You don’t know how to ride a motorcycle!” Bora screams.

 

Hyo Jung nods, “Not yet.” The younger of the two smiles and hits the older one in the shoulder, “Come on you know I’m an optimist. Just look on the bride side, I’ll finally learn how to ride one.”

 

“And you’ll die!”

 

“No.”

 

“Yes!”

 

“No.”

 

“Oh My God Hyo Jung! I’m going to go talk to Young Bae to settle all of this. Okay?” Bora was now practically spitting her anger on Hyo Jung; literally spitting. Hyo Jung doesn’t mind though. What she does mind is Bora talking to Young Bae. The more they talk and interact the more tension they’ll be between the two of them. ual tension.

 

Hyo Jung sticks out her hand in a stop formation right in front of Bora’s face, “No, let me talk to Young Bae—”

 

“Hey Bora! Hey Hyo Jung.”

 

Hyo Jung shifts her hand in front of Dae Seong’s face as she keeps her eyes focused on Bora, “I will make sure to get out of it by the time lunch is over…okay? You can trust me.” All Bora can do is nod her head as Hyo Jung puts her fist in the air to say ‘fighting’  before making her way down the hallway. That is, until, she comes walking back to look sweetly into Dae Seong’s eyes. “Oppa, where’s Young Bae?”

 

Dae Seong’s shrugs while Bora cringes at her best friends ‘cute’ voice. “I’m not sure, you should ask Seung Hyun.” Hyu Jung nods and makes her way back down the hallway before stopping and making her way back to Dae Seong with a sweet smile on her face.

 

“Oppa, where’s Seung Hyun?” She asks once more in her cute voice.

 

Dae Seong shrugs, “Probably in the library.” Hyu Jung nods once more before once again making her way back down the hallway—until coming to a complete stop. Library? Where the hell is the library? She sighs and makes her way back to the two people who have been trying to start a conversation with each other; if it wasn’t for the annoying girl Hyu Jung.

 

“Unnie, where’s the library?” Hyu Jung asks while tapping Bora’s shoulder repeatedly in a repulsively cute way.

 

Bora sighs, “Down the hall, and to the right.” Hyu Jung finally sighs in content, knowing full well how to do everything. Go to the library, talk to Seung Hyun, go to Young Bae, talk to Young Bae, and then relax for the rest of the day.

 

The library’s a new habitat for Hyu Jung, not once in her one and half years of attending her high school had she ever stepped foot in the foreign place. “Wow, this place is quiet.” She says as she takes a few more steps in. Immediately she was greeted by a librarian with bleached blonde hair screaming a ‘shhhh’ into her face. “Oh, Jesus, you scared me.” She breathes as she places a hand on her chest. Once more the librarian shushes her, leaving Hyu Jung to nod with a fake smile. And as the librarian slowly left, all Hyu Jung mumbled was a “Crazy.”

 

“Seung Hyun!” She whispers in the loudest voice possible as she makes her way around the halls of the library. “Seung Hyun Oppa!” She sneers again, this time gaining faces from people sitting on the floors reading books. “Shush, can’t you see people are doing library things.” She mutters to them as she passes by. “Seung Hyun Oppa!”

 

“Seriously? Where is this kid?” She curses as she comes out of a small isle of book shelving, and locates herself right in front of the library’s front desk…where the intercom is. “Hello shoppers! Clean up on isle three!” Hyu Jung cackles to herself as she says continuous jokes about grocery stores; until she realizes no one else is laughing. “Seung Hyun you are needed at the front desk thank you and good night.” She drops the intercom and proceeds to shush everyone around her as if they were the ones talking.

 

She waited for approximately two minutes before a boy with jet black hair and dark brown eyes appears in front of her, “Seung Hyun?” She asks and the boy nods as his eyes slowly begin to close. Must be tired, it’s probably from being in this library; it’s boring as hell. “Do you know where Young Bae is?”

 

Seung Hyun nods, “He’s playing basketball.” Hyo Jung claps and begins her way out the door, but quickly turns around when she realizes she doesn’t know where the basketball court is.

 

“Oppa, where is this basketball playing happening?” She asks in a sweet voice.

 

Seung Hyun laughs mildly, “On the black top.” Hyo Jung smiles and claps her hands once more before turning back toward the exit and taking a few steps before stopping once again.

 

“Oppa, where’s the black top?” She asks as she makes her way back to him.

 

He sighs but ends up laughing a little at the monstrosity of a girl, “If you act like you’re going to gym class, before you make that right, you make a left and go down the stairs.” Hyo Jung for the last time claps her hands before making her way out of the library.

 

“That place is really quiet.”

 

The black top is not actually black, much to Hyo Jung’s dismay. She believes it’s some type of conspiracy theory like the whole Iceland and Greenland thing because everyone knows Iceland is green and Greenland is ice: where’s the commonsense? “Hey babe, can you pass us the ball?” Kwon Ji Yong, one of the grossest wannabe rappers on campus that gives Hyo Jung’s the creeps, says.

 

“What, this?” She asks while pointing down at the small bluish soccer ball. “I don’t know I’m not really good at sports.” She says while twirling a piece of her hair. “Not!” With as much force as possible she flings her foot all the way back before hitting the ball having it go flying at top speed right into fairly tall Choi Seung Hyun’s, crotch.

 

Hyo Jung’s eyes widen as both Kwon Ji Yong and Choi Seung Hyun come racing after her. She on the other hand goes bolting in the other direction, right into Young Bae’s side. “Oh?” She questions as she attaches her hands onto his white t-shirt. “Babe, is that you?” She says as loudly as possible. Young Bae stares down at her with the most confused face, not even NASA could solve his problems—and that’s saying a lot.

 

Hyo Jung turns toward the two boys chasing after her and glares at them. “Boys, meet my boyfriend—Young Bae!” She screams at them making them stop in their tracks. “That’s right, Young Bae, my sesame chicken as I like to call him: is my boyfriend…my boyfriend. And he’ll beat you to a pulp if you touch one hair on my body, isn’t that right sesame chicken?” She asks while reaching up on his backside to smack the back of his head. He glares at her but turns toward the boys with a thin smile.

 

“Yes, egg foo young.”

 

Hyo Jung turns to glare at him, “Egg foo young, really?” She deadpans.

 

“You called me sesame chicken.” He replies before looking back at the two wannabe rappers with a glare. “Touch her you die. Go back to playing soccer.” Hyo Jung nods her head vibrantly as she let’s go of Young Bae to run up closer to them as the two walk away defeated.

 

With a bright smile on her face she yells, “That’s right, you better run you dorks!” Suddenly, the two turn around to glare at her causing her to go running back to Young Bae like a dog with its tail between its legs.

 

“Why the heck are you down here?” He asks the minute the two are gone.

 

Hyo Jung’s smile drops, “Look, my friend—”

 

“Bora.”

 

Hyo Jung scoffs, is he assuming Bora is her only friend? “I have other friends.”

 

“Yeah, like who?” He asks with a smirk as if he knows every little thing about her. But if that was true then he would know that she doesn’t know how to ride a motorcycle which he doesn’t. Hyo Jung wins.

 

“Like this girl from my English class, she totally teaches me stuff and yeah.” She says while nodding her head rapidly as if that will convince him. He only snorts. “Anyways, this friend of mine,” He coughs out Bora’s name causing an immediate glare from her, “says that I shouldn’t race you because—”

 

Young Bae rolls his eyes, “Because you don’t know how to ride a motorcycle, and because you’re afraid you’ll both lose and die. I know.”

 

“Because I have cancer.”

 

“What?”

 

Hyo Jung gulps down as if she had a sob about to pop out of and all Young Bae can do is watch in speculation wondering whether or not she’s telling the truth. “The doctor says its leukemia. I only have three months to live, and my friend thinks it’s stupid of me to die in a motorcycle race when I should die like via leukemia.”

 

“Are you serious?” He asks cautiously. Knowing that if she does have cancer she doesn’t want to offend her while at the same time if she doesn’t he doesn’t want to look like a complete full; despite already looking like one in her eyes.

 

She nods as one tear slips down her cheek, “Completely.” The tear and the shake in her voice is enough to convince Young Bae who only takes a sharp intake of breath before shoving his hands into his front pockets.

 

“Wow, I’m sorry Hyo Jung-ah.”

 

She nods, “Me to,” She pauses to take a deep breath and to look back up at him. “Anyways, I hope you’ll look past this and still know I’m better than you.” His eyebrows clash together as he stares at her once again in confusion. “Losers say what?” She says still holding onto her said voice.

 

“What?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

It’s at that very moment, with Hyo Jung running off with a skip in her step, that Young Bae realizes Hyo Jung in fact doesn’t have Leukemia, and that she is indeed better at one thing: lying. Yet, instead of getting mad all he could do was laugh and smile before getting back to the game.

 

•••

 

HYO Jung had her earphones blazing, as she danced down the empty hallways of her high school. Lunch had gone smoothly, and now she doesn’t have to race Young Bae after school. On the other hand she doesn’t get to show how awesome she is and she blames Young Bae for choosing something so idiotic like motorcycle riding. Why couldn’t it have been something easier like…knitting.

 

“Hey, you’re that girl from before?” The minute Hyo Jung’s earphones magically get popped out of her ear, she knows something is up. Because one, earphones don’t magically pop out of ears, and two: ear phones don’t magically pop out of ears.

 

She turned around just in time to see the two angry wannabe rappers whom she kicked a ball right into the crotch of one. “Oh, hey dudes. What’s up?” If it wasn’t for her cool composure the two boys would definitely see the falter in her words because obviously, who wouldn’t be scared of two dorky creeps like them?

 

“No boyfriend around this time.” Ji Yong mutters with a smile. Now she definitely knows the two creep her out—that smile was enough to confirm it. If Hyo Jung could mutter a ‘goodbye’ she would but she was already off and running down the halls of the school with two dorks following closely after. And as Hyo Jung was being chased down the hallway of school she realized one more thing she could blame Young Bae for: being chased down a hallway by a bunch of dorks.

 

Hyo Jung swung herself into a dark classroom and slammed the door close. With her body crouching down she slightly peaked through the window on the door to see both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun go running by without even glancing in her direction. “Ha—dorks!” She fist pumps before turning around to face the rest of the classroom. Oh !

 

“And who are you?” The teacher asks while placing a hand on her hip. Hyo Jung gulps as her head transitions from the teacher to the white board. It’s as if bells from heaven went off in her head. There, on that white board, is her ticket out of jail card.

 

“I am foreign student from French area. Yes.” She says with a bright smile and her best English. If only she learned more English she could actually communicate; of course she doesn’t realize that in France, you speak French.

 

The teacher tilts her head, “Where’s your interpreter?”

 

“In-ter-pre-tar?” Hyo Jung pronounces herself before clapping her hands. “I no need. I speak very much Korean, yes.” The teacher’s eyebrow lifts up as if to ask ‘really, you do’. “I no need one. Yes.” She says once again.

 

The teacher sighs, “Okay fine, you can take a seat next to the class president.” The minute Hyo Jung turned toward the class she cringed. Sitting in the far back with intense eyes and a large smirk is none other than Young Bae. Her head then turned toward the class president who had his hand up in the air. Lee Seung Hoon.

 

“You’re from France?” Seung Hoon asks her the minute she sits down.

 

She blinks, “What no, I’m from Incheon.” Once Hyo Jung realizes her mistake she slaps Seung Hoon’s shoulder and laughs. “I’m just kidding with you, of course I’m from France in fact I’m from the, uh, baguette-ah area of the French place.”

 

Seung Hoon only blinks and shakes his head as Hyo Jung looks over her shoulder to see Young Bae still smirking at her. “Person, I have to toilet now. French like to toilet when the toilet calls for it.” Hyo Jung comes to her feet and bows her head at the teacher before making her way to the door and looking out.

 

“Why don’t you have someone show you the way?” She asks.

 

Hyo Jung shakes her head to say no but is interrupted by a turd…a giant muscularly turd, “I’ll show her.” She immediately sighs in disgust as she hears Young Bae’s voice. “Come on.” He grabs her by the upper arm and guides her out of the classroom and far away from it as well. “What the hell were you thinking? Passing for a French student; Ha, you make me laugh.”

 

“I was running away from those dorks from earlier; the ones playing soccer. They were awful.” She spits while shaking her head as if to add emphasis. But it didn’t seem to interest Young Bae who only rolls his eyes. “You have to believe me.” She says as they continue down the hallway to God knows where. Thankfully, those two boys appear down the hallway in front of the both of them. “Case and point.”

 

Ji Yong rolls his eyes, “You had to get your boyfriend to help you?”

 

“Sesame chicken, get them.” She yells while shoving her finger toward them. When Young Bae doesn’t move Hyo Jung frowns. “Dude, go get them.” She whispers while shoving him out toward the two in black hoodies who were now trying not to laugh as they watched the two interact like bickering children.

 

Young Bae turns toward Hyo Jung, “You’re seriously getting on my last nerve; you know that?” Hyo Jung only nods before pushing him back toward Ji Yong and Seung Hyun. “Alright look, stop bothering her or you’ll really get it. Got it?” Young Bae was about to turn around when Ji Young struck Young Bae in the face.

 

“Oh .” Hyo Jung mumbles while taking a step back. The next thing she knows Young Bae’s fist is going straight into Ji Yong’s side and Seung Hyun is cracking Young Bae’s back with the tip of his elbow. And all Hyo Jung can do is repetitively yell, “Fight!” Over and over and over again, as if she’s calling a crowd over to watch.

 

“What is going on here?”

 

A loud voice bellows causing not only the fighting to stop but for Hyo Jung to shut up and turn around to come face to face with her principal. “Mr. Hyun Suk, it’s all my fault.” She cries while placing a trembling hand over . “The boys: they’re fighting for my love.” She steps away from their principal and over to Young Bae. “You shouldn’t fight: it’s a horrible excuse to show your love for me.” As Young Bae stares down at her with confused eyes, she slaps him straight across the face before moving onto Ji Yong and Seung Hyun. “And you two. You’re friends; don’t fight over me.” She pushes the two apart from each other, creating space for her to run, and she flees as fast as possible as she fakes wailing. Let’s just say, it’s her second time getting out of detention.

 

•••

 

By the time school was over, Hyo Jung had miraculously skipped a majority of all her classes, have endless run-ins with Young Bae, get on the bad side of two wannabe rappers, and lose her best friend. “Ay, where is that girl?” She mumbles as she moves her way down the hallways of school. Bora, who is usually waiting by their lockers, wasn’t there which means she’s either stuck in class or got kidnapped.

 

“Yah, Hyo Jung!”

 

Hyo Jung’s arm is suddenly wrapped up in the hold of another’s hand and her body is twisted toward the strong person. “Why you of all people?” She mumbles the minute she sees Young Bae’s face; she had someone managed to not see his rotten face for two hours and it was pure bliss for her.

 

“You got me in deep with the principal.” He sneers with a glare.

 

She shrugs her shoulders, “Did what I had to do.” She finally glances at the boy who had a baseball hat covering up the one side of his face. “Your hat looks stupid like that.” She flicks the hat off of his head and watches it fall to the floor before looking back at Young Bae. “Oh.” She mumbles as she finally realizes why he was wearing his hat like that. Clear as day scratch marks on his face where she had slapped him earlier. “Did I do that?”

 

“What do you think?” He deadpans.

 

She laughs, “Okay, well I think this conversation is great and all but I need to find my best friend to get home. So…bye.” She pulls her arm out of his grip, bows her head and walks off. And as she’s walking a heavy weight on her shoulder is felt. It didn’t take her long to realize its Young Bae’s hand on her shoulder.

 

“That’s funny because Dae Seong’s missing as well.”

 

Hyo Jung tilts her head to the side as she scrapes away his hand, “Really? That’s so interesting; maybe you should go find him.” She stops to look toward him with a look that says ‘if you touch me again, you’re dead’. “Alone.”

 

“Or maybe I should accompany you on your journey to find Bora.” He grabs a hold of her wrist and drags her off farther down the hallway where less people were. And if Hyo Jung didn’t know Young Bae better, she could swear he’s bringing her down there to either one, murder her or two, her. Either way it’s a creepy part of school to lead her down to.

 

“Why in the heck would Bora be down here? She’s like one hundred percent scared of this side of school she told me stories about gangs hibernating in winter over here, and it’s not winter which only means that the gangs are awake and ready for battle.” She whispers while poking him repeatedly in the side.

 

He turns toward her with a frown, “Either you’re crazy or you’re crazy.”

 

“Loser says what?”

 

“What?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

Hyo Jung shoves her hair over her shoulder and brightly smiles at Young Bae who’s still confused from the earlier conversation. “Look Young Bae, I highly doubt that my best friend and your best friend are in the same area. I mean the only boy Hyo Jung likes is—”

 

“Shush.” He presses his index finger to Hyo Jung’s lips allowing him to hear clearly through the hallway: and to hear those sounds. “You hear that?” He asks with his finger still pressed to her lips; she nods. “I think it’s coming from there.” He points toward the closet further down the hallway, and the two carefully tip toe up to it. “On the count of three.” He says,

 

“One.”

 

“Two.” She mumbles.

 

“Three.” They yell together before ripping the door to the janitor’s closet open. “Holy !” They both yell when their eyes land on their best friends getting their freaky on…together.

 

“Close the door, close the door!” Dae Seong yells as he tries to cover up Bora’s body with his own equally undressed body. Young Bae automatically slams the door shut and presses his back up against it.

 

Hyo Jung stares at him with wide open, “They weren’t…you know.”

 

“Yes Hyo Jung, they were.” He answers back while running a hand down his face. The last thing he wanted to see was his best friends bare but and Bora’s body. Honestly, it’ll haunt him in his dreams. Who even thinks about doing it in the closet?

 

“So she doesn’t like you?”

 

“What?”

 

“Exactly!”

DICTIONARY:

  1. Oppa: A term that means older brother/male used only by younger sisters/females and said only to older brothers/males.
  2. Unnie: A term that means older sister/female used only by younger sisters/females and said only to older sisters/females.

GUEST APPEARANCES BY: Seungri, G-Dragon, T.O.P, Seunghoon, Papa YG | (mentioned) Dara