Chapter 3

Exo Next door (Sehun Version)

I got my coat on before carefully carrying her and heading over to their house as Kwangsoo opened the door. I placed her on her bed before leaving with Kwangsoo to his hideout, to have a cup of his memorable coffee.

 

Kwangsoo: You like Mira?

Sehun: *starts coughing out coffee as he hands tissues to him* It is obvious?

Kwangsoo: Yeah, it kinda is..

Sehun: I just couldn't help it, don't worry. I won't confess.

Kwangsoo: Wae?

Sehun: I don't want her to get hurt by my fans if they found out. If I confess, either whether she rejects or accepts, they will come after her. And I don't want to cause her pain.

Kwangsoo: But I think she likes you too....

Sehun: *perks up! moving closer* Wae?Wae?Wae?

Kwangsoo: I was eavesdropping on Noona and her the other day and they started about you, then she said she liked you.

Sehun: Chincha!?!? *starts jumping around but sits back down*

Kwangsoo: I know what you're thinking about...

Sehun: How? What do I do now? Should I just avoid her? Make her stop liking me?

Kwangsoo: I don't know either....

Sehun: I'll go home first. I need to think.

 

I walked home, seeing Baekhyun Hyung and DO Hyung sitting in the living room.

 

Baekhyun: What's wrong with your face? Did something happen? *sehun plops onto the couch*

DO: Yah, why are you like this?

Sehun: I really don't know what to do, Hyung. *chokes up as tears fall*

Baekhyun: Yah, why are you crying?! *both of them sit next to him! patting his back*

Sehun: Mira....

DO: What's wrong with Mira? You Confessed?!? She tried to slit her wrist again!?!

Sehun: Anni, Kwangsoo said she likes me too but I don't want her to get hurt. I'm happy that she likes me too but I don't know what to do, I can't confess in case fans hurt her. Should I just avoid her? Like make her stop liking me?

Baekhyun: You think you can live with it? With not seeing her or talking to her?  

Sehun: I know I can't Hyung but I know if I continue, it can hurt her. You know how she is already.

Yeonhee: What are you guys talking about? *looks at Sehun, panics* Sehun Shii , are you alright?

DO: By any chance, did Mira told you that she liked Sehun?

Yeonhee: *flustered* Ah, I'm not supposed to say this but yes, she does.

Baekhyun: He likes her too. And he doesn't want to hurt her.*DO moves aside as Yeonhee takes a seat next to sehun*

Yeonhee: Is that so?

Sehun: I just don't know what to do? Should I avoid her and stop making her like me?

Yeonhee: If you do that, don't you think she will be more upset?

Sehun: Then what should I do?

Yeonhee: Tell her. You're a smart young boy. And I'm her sister. I don't think she would forget her first love so easily? Especially when it's EXO's Maknae, Oh Sehun. Let her make the choice if you ask and promise to protect her, you can't just say your fans will be after her, that means you don't want to protect her-

Sehun: I will protect her! *wipes away his tears, and stands determined*

Yeonhee: Then figure it out, she's going on a date tomorrow.

Sehun: What!?! With who!?!

Yeonhee: Some guy who lives down the street, used to go to school with her. I go back to work then.

 

She stood up and walked away. I'm not letting her get away now that I partly know what I'm going to do. Now think, Sehun. How are you going to propose?

 

Mira POV

 

I woke up to an empty house the next morning, finding mum's note on the counter as I took a shower heading down for a late breakfast. I felt my phone, vibrate as I saw a reminder about the date I had with the cute guy who lived a few houses down. I'll pick you up in an hour, wear jeans cause were taking my bike. ;) Haha, I laughed before going up to my room. He had been following me around for about two years since we bumped on the road, he is this cheesy dork who looks like a hunk but was determined on making me go on a date with him. His name was Minhyuk if I'm not wrong, fairly wealthy and about a year older than me. But my thought drifted to Sehun instead. I shaked them off before changing into my ripped black skinny jeans, black bandeau and leather jacket. I let my hair down, putting on makeup before grabbing my purse and heading out, putting on my black vans when he texted me that he was here. I walked on seeing him lean against his motorbike, as he spinned me around, putting the extra helmet on my head. To be honest, I always rejected him but I only accepted when I thought about moving on from Sehun. I felt back about calling him a rebound but he isn't since I never even dated Sehun. He drove off, as I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist, not really feeling safe. We went to this nice restaurant in Gangnam first having lunch before he took off again this time we went to the amusement park. But all I could think was, Sehun Sehun Sehun! About how nice if this date were with him instead of Minhyuk.... I wasn't feeling too well, so I asked Minhyuk whether we could go home. He didn't ask anything as he drove us home, as I got off, thanking him for lunch as I walked in, collapsing on the floor, crying against the closed door. I heard him drive away, only to hear a knock on the door. I stood up, wiping my tears, thinking it was Minhyuk. But I opened the door to be engulfed into a hug as I looked up to see Sehun's face. Am I delusional again? I pinched myself, before pushing him away.

 

Mira: What are you doing her, Oppa?

Sehun:  I wanted to talk to you.

Mira: *sits on the floor, wiping the tears that are falling* You shouldn't see me like this.....

Sehun: Did that bastard do something? *gets angry* I'll go, kill-

Mira: He didn't.... You did! You ruined the whole date! I thought about you the whole time so don't you dare put the blame on him for my tears!

Sehun: I like you.

Mira: *stops crying, looking at him shocked* Bwo!?

Sehun: I like you a lot, no I love you, i don't care what anyone thinks, I like you. I will protect you and help you with everything. Just tell me if you're willing to be my girlfriend because I already heard that you like me? I know the fans may come after-

Mira: I want to. *blushes* I don't care about fans, I want to be your girlfriend. I like you too. *turns red*

Sehun: I'll protect you from all of it, but you have to promise me that you will always tell me when you're feeling down or if they come after you. *pulls you on your feet* And I'll keep you by my side and protect you from everything. *hugs you tight*

Mira: I love you.

Sehun: I love you too.

Kwangsoo: Mira, can you come out for a second! *i frantically started pushing him out the door*

Sehun: Wae? It's only Kwangsoo!

Mira: Let's keep it a secret for now, please Oppa! Go home, I'll text you later! *i pout as he kisses my cheek as I close the door! heading out to the tent* Yes, Oppa?

Kwangsoo: Oh, I heard the motorbike so I was wondering how the date went?

Mira: I wasn't feeling well so I asked him to send me home, I just he wasn't the right one for me.

Kwangsoo: It's alright, he seemed like a player anyway. Want me to introduce you to someone else?

Mira: *flustered* No, I think I'll live fine without boys till I'm like 30.

Kwangsoo: Yah, you like someone, don't you?

Mira: Aish, meolla. *runs to your room, locking the door before phone starts ringing*

Phone Call

Sehun: Just want to remind you, our first date is tonight. Let's meet at the playground down the street.

Mira: Your hyungs won't suspect anything?

Sehun: I'll sneak out without them knowing so you sneak out too.

Mira: You'll be wearing all black?

Sehun: Yes, to camouflage better.

Mira: *laughs*  Then I'll wear all black too.

Sehun: Hyungs are coming. Saranghae, see you later Jagi! *hangs up*

 

I blushed at the fact he called me Jagi before chuckling and putting the phone down, as i started planning how I would sneak out. But since this is the first time, I texted Umma asking for permission which she let me, Unnie would be in her room while Oppa in his tent so this is perfect. I had dinner early before going to my room, locking the door and getting ready. Unnie knocked out in her room since she took care of CHanyeol Oppa the whole night. Black skinny jeans, black button-up blouse and black leather jacket, with matching black shoes to finish off my all black look. I put on darker makeup, dark eyes and dark red lipstick before i deemed myself ready to go. I sneaked downstairs, with my satchel, not making a sound as i locked the door behind me, running towards the playground. Thank god, our neighbourhood is mostly quiet and empty. I sat on the swing in the empty playground as my shoes dug into the sand, it was going to be midnight so I guessed he would arrive soon. I felt hands over my eyes as i panicked before recognising the voice.

 

Sehun: Hey, baby.

Mira: You scared me! I thought it was a kidnapper or something! *hits him playfully as he lets go*

Sehun: You look beautiful, baby. *holds you hand, twirling you around* We make a good Hip Hop style couple. *hugs you*

Mira: Thank you, and you look handsome as well, Oppa. *looks up at him*

Sehun: *pecks you* Come on, we should go. * holds onto your hand* What do you want to do?

Mira: There is this snack bar i know, not far from here and it's usually empty at this time.

Sehun: Call, then after lets go for a walk in the park?

Mira: Im fine with anything.  

 

We walked to the Snack Bar, sitting in the corner before we ordered. The Imo here treats me like a daughter since i come by often and I've helped whenever she was busy and needed help. Ddeokbokki, Odeng, Pancakes, Twigim, Sundae Bokkeum, Kimbap and Cola. After an hour and a half of eating and talking, we left after he paid since he said it's his pride. We sat down on a bench in the empty park as he pulled me towards him, making me snuggle against his chest. We stayed like that for awhile, talking about life and stuff, including how we will manage this relationship since you can't forgot he is a celebrity. I checked the time and decided we should head home since it's 3am. We got to my door as i said bye rather awkwardly, turning toward the house, only to be pulled back to face him as he placed his soft lips on mine. His arms around my waist as i started responding as i smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away before pushing me towards my house, i opened the door, waving at him before heading inside. i washed up, changing into my PJs before going to bed.

 

Unnie woke me up the next day, asking me to go to work with her as i got ready, putting on my tights and long Tee, a beanie on my head. I started cleaning before heading up to Sehun’s room discreetly. But as soon as i got to his door, i was yanked inside and pressed against it.

 

Mira: Yah, what are you doing? What if someone walks in on us?

Sehun: Yah, I'm your Oppa! And they won't, as long as you give me my goodmorning kiss.

Mira: *kisses him* Enough?

Sehun:*nods, playing with your hair* So what are you doing today?

Mira: I'll be here all day, i guess.

Sehun: How long do you want to keep us a secret from the rest?

Mira: As long as we can, let them find out themselves. And as for keeping it a secret from your fangirls, I'm not planning to die with a few million girls hating me and wanting to kill me.

Sehun: Then let’s pull through along relationship without them knowing. *kisses your forehead* Ah, right, i was thinking of getting my license?

Mira: Why you asking me though?

Sehun: Because i want your opinion.

Mira: DO you think anyone would trust you with their life if you're the driver?

Sehun: I’ll do well, your boyfriend is always caring for others.

Yeonhee: Mira!

Mira: Unnie is calling, I’ve got to go! *runs out*

 

Unnie asked me to start cooking lunch, since it was going to be noon. Sehun would come behind me, hugging me and stuff but i kept pushing him away in case someone walked in on us so he went to his room instead. Decided to go western for lunch so made Salad, Carbonara Pasta with my own recipe, chicken fingers and for dessert, Chocolate fondant with Vanilla ice cream and maybe ill cut some fruits. Just in time for them to walk in as I finished placing lunch on the table, i got unnie to sit down too before they helped themselves to the chicken fingers and salad. I plated the pasta before giving them to everyone as i sat down next to Chanyeol Oppa who seemed better today. After finishing, i got the fondants out the oven and plated them, scooping ice cream and placing them on top of the fondants. The guys placed the dirty dishes in the sink as Unnie and I brought dessert to the table as everyone digged in. i finished fast, cutting up fruits and placing them on the table before starting to wash the dishes.

 

Baekhyun: Mira, do you have a boyfriend? *you turn to him, wiping your hands on your apron*

Mira: What makes you ask that, Oppa? *you look at him, feigning ignorance*

Baekhyun: I woke up for water in the middle of the night, and I saw you in front of the house, kissing someone?

Yeonhee & Chanyeol: Bwo!?!? Ji Mira!?!

Yeonhee: You sneaked out and kissed Minhyuk?!?!

Mira: Well, I did sneak out but I didn't kiss Minhyuk!!

Baekhyun: You can't lie, i saw your face with my very eyes. *you glare at him*

Mira: Okay, fine. I did kiss someone but it wasn't Minhyuk!

Yeonhee: You're dating and you don't even tell me? Do you not trust me or something? *upset*

Mira: Anni Unnie, it's not like that, we just didn't want any pressure or to cause any trouble. *holds her hands, kneeling in front of her*

Yeonhee: You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt your happiness. Then why can't you tell me?

Sehun: Well, keeping this a secret lasted only 2 hours.*looks at his watch* Noona, i'm dating Mira.

Chanyeol: Bwo?!?! *Yeonhee is shocked as Sehun pulls you up, holding your hand*

Sehun: *glares at Baekhyun* Dont you ever mention Minhyuk, my girlfriend has nothing to do with him. I was the one kissing her yesterday.

Baekhyun: But you were in bed, i saw you. Are you lying to save her?

Sehun: Do you not know the pillow trick? How about i kiss her again as you recognise it from last night? *Sehun leans towards you as you push his face away with you hand*

DO: Daebak. *still in shock*

Baekhyun: *gets out the shock, starting to act like a Umma* Our Sehunnie finally grew up! His first girlfriend! Congrats to the new couple! *hugs Sehun* Congrats on becoming a man!

DO: Congratulations to the both of you. *smiles sincerely*

Chanyeol: OH Sehun, Follow me. *drags Sehun to his room as you go back to kneeling in front of Yeonhee*

Mira: Unnie, I'm sorry. We only made it official last night, and he told me to keep it a secret.

DO: Yeonhee, be happy for her. It's not her fault, she said it herself, they only became official last night.

Yeonhee: *worries* Then Minhyuk? I thought you went on a date with him?

Mira: *flustered, blushing* I kept thinking about Sehun Oppa so i asked him to drop me home early. Thats when Oppa came over and confessed before asking me on a date which we went last night.

Yeonhee: You fell hard huh? *chuckles*

Mira: *nods* I did, like an idiot which is funny since I’m the smart one.

Yeonhee: Then you have my blessings as long as you’re happy. *laughs, hugging you as the both of you jumped about* Who would’ve known, you would be getting a boyfriend before me? And getting your first love as a boyfriend.

Mira: *aegyo* So youre not mad?

Yeonhee: My dongsaeng is dating Oh Sehun, why would I be?


Chanyeol Oppa came back with Sehun smiling as everyone congratulated us. But Chanyeol quickly forced Unnie back to work as i did too, cleaning the kitchen as the rest left me and Sehun alone, who did nothing but watch.