Chapter 2

Exo Next door (Sehun Version)

Mira POV

I woke up, wincing as I sat up on my bed. Oppa was sitting there, staring at me before he fed me porridge and my medicine, saying mum said not to talk anything about it. He also told me who found me before I could do anything worst but the name he said shocked me more. Oh Sehun tried to save me?!

 

Three days passed, as Oppa and Unnie took turned in taking care of me, the EXO Oppas seem to have gone a bit easier with Yeonhee, maybe they found out about me? I confirmed that when I saw the gift basket they sent with Yeonhee Unnie, looking at the note which they all wrote in as I kept it in my note box. But then Unnie started to act weird, like she was thinking of something when I say EXO that she started blushing heavily. But then came back the hectic schedule but they did let her bring me along, so I went. Kyungsoo Oppa asking if my arm was okay and I actually replied with my mouth. My arm was getting better, the wound closed up and was started to disappear too.Unnie was working hard so I helped her with just the easy stuff but was forced down by her as Sehun sat down next to me, not giving up on making me talk. So I did after a while, but short answers and softly as well as staring to call him Oppa since he was older. But it seemed to satisfy him as he asked if I wanted a tour of the house, which I said yes too since I was bored sitting alone. We went room by room, his room being the last stop as I sat down on his bed, praising his room deco skills. We went downstairs, but I just had to be the clumsy me as I tripped over, as I waited for the free fall and pain to hit me. But nothing, instead I felt a pair of arms around my waist as it pulled me towards the owner, giving me direct impact to his chest. I opened an eye first, looking up before living the shock again as I got out of his arms, running down and out the house. Fanning myself as soon as I got to my room, calming my fast heartbeat that could pop any second now.

 

Sehun POV

 

I stared at the ceiling as I remembered what happened earlier. My heart could burst out any minute now, even though it happened an hour ago. Seeing her up close and being able to hold her like that, having such a goddess in my arms. I can't describe it, man. It was the most amazing feeling ever. I peeked out the window behind my bed, making sure only my eyes as able to be seen. She was twisting and turning on her bed as my heart picked up pace, seeing how cute she looks. I got a call from her brother, as I got dressed heading over, watching him make the amazing coffee. We sat down as he told me about Noona liking one of us. But the loyal guy knew which side he was on after saying his sister had the worst taste in men and that she will never fall in love with a perfect guy like me. That's why I make good choices when it comes to friends.

 

Sehun: What about Mira? She is seeing anyone?

Kwangsoo: No, she hasn't dated anyone before. Because of you-know..

Sehun: Ahhh, So does she also like one of us?

Kwangsoo: If she does, I sense she has better taste.

Sehun: So me?

Kwangsoo:If only you can prove to me that you're worthy of my sister!

 

I did a lot a begging and so as I juiced all the information I could get about her from her likes and dislikes. We had a lot in common, including our love for her brother's coffee. I went home, telling the hyungs about Yeonhee Noona. From all that Kwangsoo said, I'm sure it was Kai. Baekhyun Hyung wouldn't miss out about Mira though, but I lied. I mean I don't know why but if Hyung wanted her, he could get the info himself. Because I think I'm into this girl and I'm not willing to give up after so many years of not experiencing it.

 

Mira POV

 

Unnie dragged me with her there the next day, Sehun Oppa pretending nothing happened so I went with it so we both won't feel awkward. But something tells me, we both were nervous instead. I kinda liked him as he made small mistakes and jokes which btw, but he didn't stop trying. I liked his determination though. He asked me if I would like to meet the others so I nodded, following him to Kyungsoo Oppa's room, watching them reenact his script before they started talking to me and we did get a bit closer. Unnie came in to clean but did a u turn when she saw them reading scripts.  I went home with Unnie a little earlier since she didn't have to work tomorrow.

 

Unnie woke me up the next morning as she told me, we were going out. But as soon as I got ready our plans were ruined by Chanyeol Oppa who asked her to get something from the house and bring it to him. So I tagged along, getting the file as we left for some high end neighbourhood. We arrived at the studio, walking in. It was very dream-like, especially when EXO greets you. Kai took Unnie away as Baekhyun Oppa dragged me to the waiting room, as I greeted the gods with repeated bows. Sehun Oppa glanced my way before immediately standing up and walking over like he knows he is a god but hell it was funny when he tripped, the other members snickering at the Maknae.

 

Sehun: Is you arm, okay? Why are you here?

Mira: I'm fine, Chanyeol Oppa ask Unnie to bring something for him.

Chen: Anneyeong~ Let's get along well since you're Sehun's friend.

Mira: Ah, Dae~

Lay: Your sister looked cute in the front and beautiful by the back but you are more well rounded beautiful, like a goddess.

Mira: Thank you. *blushes*

Xiumin: I'm Xiumin, but you can call me, Oppa. Hope we get along well!

Stylist: Oh Sehun, let me finish up!

Sehun:*turns to stylist* Oh, mianhae~ *back to you* Just be comfortable, the hyungs are harmless. *you nod as he goes to sit down*

Chen: Do you want coffee? Or water? Maybe Vitamin water?

Mira: It's okay, I wouldn't want to trouble you when you're already busy. *bows*

Tao: Chendarella, will do anything.

Chen: Yah, don't call me that in front of a girl!

Lay: Just sit down, Mira. This could take awhile.

 

I smiled at him, sitting down on the sofa as I watched them bicker, Sehun being dragged in the midst. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and looked up to see Suho, handing me a Water bottle as I gratefully took it. I heard he was hurt.

 

Suho: I'm Kim Joonmyeon, aka Suho. I take care of these boys.

Mira: Of course, I know you. How have you been?

Suho: Wow, you seem to be talking better?

Mira: Ohhhh.... Maybe I'm comfortable to talk to you?

Suho: Okay, that's good to hear. I've been doing good, thanks for asking.

Mira: Did you get a CT scan? You're supposed to get one.

Suho: Ahh, yes, I did. They just told me to get some rest, everything was fine.

Mira: That's good to know.

Suho: So I heard that you tried to kill yourself?

Mira: Oh, how did you?

Suho: Sehun told us, he seems to worry about you a lot.

Mira: Ohhhh.......

Suho: If you don't want to tell me, it's fine..

Mira: I guess I was stressed, my parents passed away and people kept bullying me all my life. I felt lonely, I don't know anyone besides Yeonhee Unnie, Kwangsoo Oppa and Umma. And I'm always in my room, nothing to do so my mind drifts off that way.

Suho: I remember the time I tried to kill myself, we worked so hard to debut and became top stars but then when they left, it just became hard to manage with the media and the rearranging and all. It was just so hard, being the leader and I had to protect my members from false rumors.

Mira: But you seem better now?

Suho: Xiumin Hyung stopped me during my attempt, we talked it out and talked to the rest. It seemed to lift the burden off as we got closer. You just have to believe in yourself, Mira. Someone will come to help you out of your misery.


 

Sehun POV

 

I continued glancing her way as the stylist Noona continued but she scolded me for turning my head. So I faced the front. But when I saw the stylist Noona go get something, I turned to look. She was Suho Hyung, but I felt a strange jealousy building in me even when I know he's my brother. They seem to be getting along well and she is talking to him quite well? Why doesn't she talk to me like that? Noona came back as she glared at me so I turned back to face the mirror as she continued. When she was done, I went to Mira instead who was alone. But before I could get to her, she left.

 

Mira POV

 

Suho Oppa had to leave because they called him for his single shot. So I just sat there watching everyone buzzing around. Wonder where Unnie is?, I thought as I stood up, heading for the studio. I saw her, sitting alone outside and went up to her, sitting down. She told me to pull up muffler up abit but she did it herself as EXO were called in for group shot as we got locked out. We texted them, a goodbye before leaving, apologizing for not saying it in person. However Chanyeol Oppa didn't let it go and told Unnie to clean the house and cook dinner so we had to go to their place. The fridge was still stocked so I decided I'll cook because Unnie is a horrible cook while she cleans. If it's for EXO, shouldn't it be a big feast? But it's only 6 of them since EXO M is going to china right after the shoot, i wondered what I was going to make before an elaborate menu turned up as I begin cooking. An hour later, I was almost done as I heard the front door but decided to keep cooking so I wouldn't burn anything. I heard voices and Yeon Hee Unnie greeting them before hearing footsteps coming my way.

 

Yeonhee: I'm not good at cooking...

Mira: So I helped... *bows*

Chanyeol: If you don't know how to cook, you could've just told me!

Sehun: Mira, just stop. You arm isn't even completely healed yet! You shouldn't be cooking.

Mira: I'm finishing up, so have a nice shower before dinner.

Sehun: Yah! You want you arm to start bleeding again!?

Kai: Seems like someone is worried *snickers*

Sehun: *flushes, before clearing his throat* No, it's just Urm.....

Baekhyun: Come on, let's just listen and take a shower.

Sehun: But Hyung, her arm is hurt...

Mira: I'll be fine, go on.


 

As all of them left the kitchen, I finished up, plating everything as I put them on the table to be stopped by Sehun who seemed to have rushed a shower as he pushed me into a seat as he started placing everything on the table with Yeonhee Unnie. We were done so Yeonhee Unnie and I thought we should leave as i stood up, taking off the apron and heading for the living room for my stuff. We were about to leave when we were stopped by the guys who dragged us back to the dining table, pushing us into seats. We waited for everyone, as Sehun sat next to me, before we said thanked and became to dig in as they praised my cooking. After dinner, Unnie and I headed home, Chanyeol Oppa telling her to come early tomorrow. Umma made Unnie take care of me the next day so we went to their house early. No one was awake yet, as I sat in the couch, drifting off to sleep.

 

Sehun POV

 

The first thing I did when I woke up was think about her as I looked out the window. Her room is empty? Did she come with Noona? Must be presentable just in case so I took a shower, wearing something casual before heading out as I saw Kai and DO walking out their rooms as well. We went downstairs and I saw the girl who never failed to come in my dreams being in her own dreamland. I wonder if she dreams of me too?, I thought as I stared at her as Noona greeted us.

Yeonhee: Oh, sorry. She's just very tired, she was studying late last night. If you find it bothersome, I can ask her to stay home...

DO: It's okay, you must have been in a tough situation that you were the only one who could take care of her for the day. Maybe you should take the day off to watch over her.

Kai: I doubt Chanyeol Hyung will let her.

Sehun: I'll take care of her, I have nothing to do anyways.

DO: Then bring her up, let her rest in a proper bed.

Yeonhee: Thank you so much for treating my sister so well. Sorry for being a burden. *bows continuously as Sehun carries you to his room, setting you down on his bed*

Sehun: How could you be this beautiful? Like there's always light shining around you?

 

I her cheek as I watched her peaceful expression, taking the courage to kiss her temple as I stalked out the room, gently shutting the door as I headed for breakfast.

 

Mira POV

 

I cuddled closer to a warm muscly arm, I held onto. Wait, warm ARM?!?, I slowly open my eyes, finding myself in a room. Isn't this Sehun's room?!?! What did I do!? , whose hand is this?! I slipped my hand out of the other, moving away slightly to take a better view of the face. I was holding to Oh Sehun's Hand!? Someone kill me, bury me in a hole, i slipped out the blanket but when i was about to get out the bed, I heard a yawn as I looked behind to see he woke up.

 

Sehun: Oh hey, did you sleep well?

Mira: Ah, Dae. Thank you for letting me sleep here, I should go *runs out the door, embarrassed*

 

Sehun POV

 

She's so cute when she's embarrassed, I stared at the door she left ajar. I missed the feeling of our hands intertwined... I know that I  like her a lot but I can't risk fans finding out and hurting her. She will try to kill herself again.... I shaked my hard, trying not to think about the worst case scenario. I walked downstairs as I saw her, sway towards the side, falling asleep. She was about to hit the side so I ran, catching her head, putting in on the pillow carefully. Chanyeol Hyung was sick so Yeonhee Unnie was taking care of him so she called Kwangsoo to come get Mira. We did our bro hug when he came as I brought him over to the couch. He tried carrying her but failed miserably.

 

Sehun: Yah, you can't even do that?

Kwangsoo: Anii, I don't have the strength today. I'll just wake her up. *tries to shake her but Sehun stops him*

Sehun: Don't, she looks tired. I'll carry her to your house.

Kwangsoo: Thanks.