He Said My Name

Love Me, Oppa

You found yourself hurrying on a Saturday morning. It was already 9 am. You didn't know what time Young Saeng was supposed to meet you so you quickly took a bath, wore shirt and jeans and left for school.

You ran all the way to the school. You didn't want your prince to be mad at you, but you also didn't want him to see like trash. You pulled out your brush and fixed you hair which was flying all around as you ran.

After 10 minutes of nonstop running, you arrived at the gate of your school. Young Saeng wasn't there. You slumped on the stone stairs and caught your breath.

"Oh my God." You gasped for air as you clutched your chest. "I completely forgot I'm asthmatic."

Out of nowhere, a hand was reaching out to you. You looked up and almost screamed. Saengie was holding out his hand to you, offering to help you on your feet. You started at his hand for a few seconds before gripping it and standing up.

"You lookk exhausted." His voice was a music to you.

You just smiled, looking away to hide your terrible, flushed face. Your heart beat faster as he took a step closer to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded and asked him if you should go. Together, you and Saengie rode a bus on the way to his house. You chose the seat at the far end of the bus and sat beside the window. This was always your spot in a bus since you didn't want to be bothered by boarding and leaving passengers.

To your surprise, Young Saeng took the seat next to you. You swallowed hard and took a few deep breaths before speaking to him.

"So, why do you want me to teach you? I mean, you're already good at it." You was afraid he won't reply.

"Oh, you're far better than I am." He said. "I never knew someone could play that well."

You felt flattered at his compliment, yet a bit disappointed by the hidden message. Based on what he said, he really didn't know you before when every other student admired your volleyball skills.

"Besides, my groupmates also want to learn how to play." He continued.

"Mwoyeyo? You mean I'll be teaching not only you?" I didn't want to give him the impression that I disliked the idea of teaching them, but I was shocked.

"Ne. Why?" He asked.

"Do I get a salary for this?" I asked jokingly in return.

He smiled a cute smile before answering you. "What kind of salary?"

Your eyes widened in surprise. "I was kidding Saengie oppa."

You covered your mouth right after you said 'Saengie oppa'. You blushed and look away.

"Saengie oppa?" He repeated. He seems amused by the way you address him.

You blushed even more. "Mianhe." You apologized for addressing him like that when you weren't even close yet.

To your amazement, he softly ruffled the top of your hair. "It's all right. It's cute anyway, ~~~~~-ah."

You could die just because of his touch. And when he said your name, you were overwhelemed with happiness that you weren't able to speak again until you reached his house.

 

_______________ 

Omo, he knows your name :D