Young Saeng's Mission

Love Me, Oppa

 

“What happened, Hyung?” Hyung Joon asked Young Saeng as he returned to his house where his band members were waiting.

Young Saeng smirked. “I broke up with Han Mi.”

“What?!” Jung Min spit out the juice he was drinking. “What the hell! Why, hyung? You’ve like, courted her for years!”

“ I know.” Young Saeng sighed, sat back and closed his eyes.

“Why did you do that, hyung?” Kyu Jong asked.

“~~~~~-ah.” Hyun Joong said as he stood up and made his way to the restroom.

“Hyung.” Jung Min threw young a pillow. “What did Hyun Joong, hyung mean? What does ~~~~~-ah have to do with this?”

Young Saeng opened his eyes and clasped his hands together. “Everything.” He told his plan to the other three and was on the part where you were about to kiss when Hyun Joong returned.

He was holding a bundle of clothes and showed it to you. “What’s this? Is this Han Mi’s?”

Young Saeng looked away from him. “It’s ~~~~~-ah’s.”

Unexpectedly, Hyun Joong threw your clothes hard on the floor. “Wasn’t it enough that you fooled her by playing volleyball with her? You even bought her clothes and let you stay here long. Now, you expect her to forgive you just like that?”

“Hyung.” Jung Min was at Hyun Joong’s side and trying to calm him down. “I am your friend, Young Saeng, but I won’t let you hurt girls like this. You know I have a sister and I won’t let any guy do to her what you did to ~~~~~-ah.”

*I know, Hyun Joong, hyung. And I feel so guilty now.*

When Young Saeng didn’t answer back, Hyun Joong calmed a bit. “What do you plan to do now?”

Young Saeng looked at Hyun Joong and spoke determinedly. “I’ll do whatever it takes for her to forgive me. I don’t care if she won’t love me again. My mission is just have her forgiveness.”

___________________

Would you forgive him?