I Touched Him

Love Me, Oppa

You arrived 5 minutes before the bell rang. Your best friend, Dong Hae, was patiently waiting for you at the gate.

"~~~~~~~-ah, I thought you wouldn't make it." He tapped your head.

"Dong Hae oppa, will I be late on the day when Young Saeng will perform? I thought you knew me very well." You told him teasingly.

He rolled his eyes in disbelief. "You're still head over heels on that guy? Come on, ~~~~~-ah. He doesn't even know you exist."

You punch his shoulder and walked away. *Why don't you just trust me, Oppa?* You were too disheartened by what Dong Hae said that you didn't notice the people standing in your way. You bumped into the one whose back was towards you.

"Mianhe." You said without looking at him.

You went to your line without lookinng back. You never knew who you bumped into was until Dong Hae was with you again.

"Why did you bump Young Saeng?" He asked curiously. "Is that your way of introducing yourself?"

You looked at him, confused. "What are you talking about?"

He gestured towards the group of people you walk into a while ago. True enough, Young Saeng was there. And he was on exactly the same spot where the guy you bumped was.

"I bumped into Young Saeng oppa?" You asked in awe, your eyes widening.

Dong Hae nodded, his lips in a flat line.

"You honestly didn't know?" He blurted out.

You didn't answer him. You were to glad of the fact that you made physical contact with Young Saeng for the first time. You jumped up and down in glee and even hugged Dong Hae.

*What a good start of the day!*

 

__________________________________

 

You are insanely inlove with him T_T