What Did You Say?

Love Me, Oppa

Four days passed, but Young Saeng wasn't talking to you. He'd answer your questions directly then keep quiet.

*This is harder than I thought.*

You envied Menji who was able to grow close to Jung Min. They even eat together sometimes. You stared at Young Saeng almost every second of the day. He'd sometimes look back at you and you'd feel your face get hot.

On Friday, the last day that they'll be studying with you, you had P.E. class. You were scheduled to play volleyball so your spirits went up despite the fact that Young Saeng was still cold on you.

You were in the lockers, changing into your volleyball attire.

"We will lose to you again, ~~~~~-ah. You're impossible to beat. I bet you'll win against us even if you played alone." said Chunmi

"Aigoo, Chunmi. I cannot always win, right?" You said, but you were really flattered by what she said.

You went altogether to the gym and set up the net. Some of the guys helped out, but SS501 was still in the lockers. When they came, you cannot hellp but stare at Young Saeng. He was even more gorgeous in his playing attire.  Dong Hae cupped your chin and closed your mouth.

"Please try staring at him without hanging your mouth open." He said before sitting on the bleachers.

Mr. Shin decided to divide the class into boys and girls. The boys shouted in complain while the girls shouted in glee.

"How can we defeat them?" Exclaimed Kyuhyun.

"Yeah. Do you think we can beat a team where ~~~~~-ah is the captain?" Dong Hae continued.

The boys started to walk away in defeat when Young Saeng spoke.

"I'll lead your team." He said. The boys had no idea if they have a chance or not. Nonetheless, Young Saeng chose five more players to play with him while you chose the best girls you have.

You served first. It fell right beside the net in your opponent's court. You expected that it'd be your point already, but Young Saeng swiftly bent down and caught it. You stared in awe that you weren't able to catch the ball when it went your way. Everyone looked at you, shocked by you weak start.

Young Saeng was looking straight at you so you looked away. You breathed deeply and resumed the game. The game was tight. They scored a point after  you did. The rallies were mostly between you and Young Saeng. Eventually, the two of you were the only ones left in the court. In the end, your team won. The girls celebrated when Mr. Shin announced that the winning team will be exempted from the test.

You felt happy and nervous at the same time. You had a hard time keeping your eyes on the ball especially when you too were both jumping by the net to drop the ball.

You were on your way to the lockers when someone tapped your shoulder.

"Can I have a sec?" It was Young Saeng.

You can't seem to find your voice so you just nodded. You went to a spot out of anyone's earshot before he spoke.

"Can you teach me how to play?" He asked you.

"Wh-wh-what?" You stuttered.

"This saturday, meet me at the gate. Okay?" He turned around and left for the lockers.

You were stuck there, unable to speak nor move.

*He'll meet me on Saturday. He wants me to teach him play volleyball.*

 

________________________

<3 heart beats faster <3