Chapter 7

The Arrangment

And here is the last chapter of this story! I was going to update yesterday, but I kind of forgot to.. oops.

Anyhow, thanks for all of the support. I appreciate it! :)


 

“So what was Saturday all about?”

 

Krystal and I were eating lunch together at a restaurant near by.

 

“Yuri called Jessica drunk and she passed out at the bar she was at.”

 

“So you went to go pick her up?”

 

I nodded.

 

“The nerve of that woman. I can’t believe my sister is still with her.” Krystal shook her head.

 

I smiled.

 

“Why are you smiling like that? It’s creeping me out.”

 

“I don’t have to worry about Dark Chocolate getting in the way of Jessica and me.”

 

I took a sip out of my drink and Krystal screamed.

 

“She broke up with Yuri!”

 

“Shhh!” The people around us stared and I apologized. “You didn’t have to scream it out loud.”

 

“I’m her sister, and she hasn’t said anything about it.”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Shouldn’t you just be happy about it instead of fretting over the fact that she didn’t tell you anything about it.”

 

“When did she break up with her?”

 

“Sunday.”

 

Krystal let out a frustrated sigh.

 

“Relax. You’ll get to talk with her later on.”

 

“Anyhow, how has it been since then.”

 

I smiled. “It’s been great. I love her and she loves me back.”

 

“I thought you two would never get together with all that drama you two were making for yourselves.”

 

“Whatever. Do you have a boyfriend by the way? You sound like a mom scolding me right now.”

 

Krystal glared at me. “I have a girlfriend.”

 

“You have a girlfriend?”

 

I turned to the familiar voice and smiled. “Hi princess.”

 

Jessica smiled and sat next to me. “Since when did you have a girlfriend?”

 

Krystal turned red and I internally laughed at her.

 

“For awhile now. “ She cleared . “How did you find us here?”

 

I saw Jessica playfully roll her eyes at her sister. “Sunny told me when I arrived at the office. What’s her name?”

 

Krystal fidgeted and I let out a chuckle. She was trying to change the subject, but Jessica just won’t let it go.

 

“Amber.” Krystal said quickly, “Can we change the subject? Like how is it that you didn’t tell me that you and Yuri broke up?”

 

Jessica giggled and held my hand. “I was going to tell you, but you’ve been busy these past few days. Does this Amber have you occupied?”

 

Krystal’s face turned red once more, and Jessica and I laughed at her. I ordered something for Jessica and we ate lunch together while teasing Krystal about her girlfriend.

 

Once we were done, Jessica and I bid goodbye to Krystal.

 

“Krystal.” Jessica called her name before she could walk away, “Your girlfriend seems very nice. Set a day, I want to meet her.” Krystal nodded and walked away.

 

Hand in hand, Jessica and I walked into my office. “So why did you want to talk about?” I sat down on my chair and Jessica played with the tag that said my name on it.

 

“CEO Choi Sooyoung. I like the sound of that.”

 

“Jessica.” I know she’s avoiding the topic.

 

Jessica bit her bottom lip, walked up to me, and then straddled my lap. I felt the breath from lungs cease to exist. My mind went blank.

 

“So I was talking with my mom earlier.” I felt Jessica’s fingers on my shoulder.

 

“Oh yeah?”

 

“Mmhmm. “ Jessica’s soft lips made contact with my skin and I bit back a moan. “Mom was saying that we should adopt.” Her hot breath lingered on my ear.

 

“A child?”

 

Jessica planted wet kisses on my neck and hummed in agreement.  “I-I don’t know. We just got serious.”

 

Jessica nibbled on my skin and I let out hearty moan. My hands traveled up her thighs up to her . “We don’t have to adopt right away. We could wait a bit before we do.”

 

Her soft lips met mine and I hummed. “What do you say?”

 

“I’m not against the idea.” Jessica smiled and kissed me. I deepened the kiss as my hand weaved through her hair.

 

“Great.” She said after we parted and then got off me.

 

Huh?

 

“I’ll see you at home Soo.” Jessica winked and walked out of my office.

 

Wait. What?

 

Did she just… did she just play me?

 

I let out a groan when I realized that she did.

 

Damn her! Now I’m hot and bothered. Ugh! And I have a meeting later on today too!

 

---

 

Jessica and Krystal were talking in the kitchen when I stepped out of my study room to get my sandwich that I left in the refrigerator yesterday.

 

“Hey Krys.”

 

“Hey.”

 

I walked passed them and opened the fridge.

 

That sandwich really does sound bomb right about now.

 

I looked around the fridge and then scratched my scalp.

 

That’s weird… I swear I left it in here yesterday….

 

“Princess~”

 

I grabbed both of the sisters’ attention and they turned to me. “Yes?”

 

“My sandwich.” I pointed at the fridge and she nodded. “You should take the cucumbers out next time. I don’t like them.”

 

She turned to Jessica once more, and I saw Krystal try to bite back a smile.

 

This woman.

 

“Did you not see my name on it? It specifically had my name on the wrapping when I bought it.”

 

Jessica let out a sigh. “Yeah I know. I saw it. Why are you making a big deal about it?”

 

Does she not get the point?

 

“Because it was my sandwich! Why did you eat my sandwich?”

 

“Choi Sooyoung. Do you not remember our vows’?”

 

Oh no, she better not try to bring that into this conversation.

 

“That has nothing to do with this. It was my sandwich, and it had my name on it!”

 

Jessica groaned. “Just make yourself one and stop acting like such a kid… I’m going to go out to eat with Krystal, so you can stay and complain about your sandwich for the rest of the day.”

 

Jessica stood up and left to our room.

 

Krystal laughed. “I stand corrected. I guess something’s just don’t change.”

 

“You know that was my sandwich. You were there when I bought it.”

 

Krystal rolled her eyes as she let out a subtitle laugh. “You do know your future child will take everything you have in there, right?”

 

I stared at Krystal for a moment. “Forget it. I’m not having a child with your sister.”

 

“Sooyoung!” Jessica screamed and I winced. “I mean, Yay!”

 

.

 

“I mean, of course I do!”

 

Jessica walked over to us and glared at me. “Come on Krys, let’s leave this Shikshin by herself.” Jessica walked away and Krystal waved at me as she giggled.

 

“I love you!”

 

I said before Jessica slammed the door.

 

Great… now she’s mad at me. Way to go Sooyoung.

 

---

 

I ordered a new sub-sandwich and sat down while I waited for my order.

 

“No baby. Say Appa.”

 

“Eomma.”

 

I watched a couple talk to their baby from afar.

 

The woman next to the man giggled and fed the kid.

 

“Why won’t she say it? Come on baby, say Appa.”

 

“Just like Appa, now say A-ppa.”

 

“pa.” the kid mumbled, “Appa.”

 

The look on the man’s face was priceless. I watched the happy couple interacted with one another with their child, and I found myself smiling.

 

“Sooyoung.”

 

I got up from my seat and took my order. “Thanks.” I said once I took my order with me and walked to my car.

 

I thought about how happy Jessica looked when we talked about having a child while I drove back home, and I smiled at the memory of it.

 

Having a kid might not be such a bad idea after all.

 

I guess I’m ready to start a new chapter of my life, with her and our child.

 
 
 
END