Chapter 4

The Arrangment

 

 

 

“It’s so beautiful here.” Jessica looked out of the window as we ate. “I told you.”

 

She rolled her eyes. “We should go to Thailand next time. It’s much closer.”

 

I smiled. “If there’s a next time.”

 

Jessica stayed quiet and we ate our dinner in peace. Once we were done, I paid and we left. We walked along the sidewalk, and the wind blew. I could feel the fresh air against my face, and my hair dancing with the wind. I looked at Jessica, and I saw her shiver a bit.

 

Stupid girl. I told her to bring a sweater or something.

 

I took off my sweater and pulled it down on her body. She let out a small gasp and froze once she realized it was me. “I told you to bring something. You already know how chilly the night gets here since we’ve been here for about a week already.”

 

I helped Jessica get comfortable in my sweater, and she looked kind of funny. The sweater itself was a little too big for her, but I found it kind of cute. “What about you?”

 

“Don’t worry about me, worry about yourself.” We kept walking and the air became cooler. I stuffed my hands into my pockets to at least keep my hands out of the cool breeze. Seconds later I felt someone link his or her arm with mine.

 

I looked to my right and Jessica walked along my side. “What if I don’t just want to worry about myself?”

 

My eyes looked away from her and I felt that tingling sensation once more. We walked a bit more and stopped once we were in front of the elevator. “No one’s stopping you.”

 

Jessica let go of me once we stood outside our hotel room, and I opened the door. “Age before beauty.” I held the door open for her and Jessica playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

 

I found myself smiling back when I witnessed her warm smile. She should smile like that more often. It’s suits her very well.

 

“I’ve been thinking about what Appa said.” Jessica sat down on our bed and I looked at her. “How are we going to pull this one off?”

 

She has a point. We would have to make things look very realistic, and knowing our parents, I’m pretty sure they have someone around here stalking us. Whoever it is, they’ve done a pretty great job at blending in with the crowd.

 

I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes. I need to think our way out of this one. We can’t just say we did it because we would need proof, and the only way to get that proof is if someone saw us. No, if someone heard us. I’m sure our parents paid that someone to watch us, but not to closely. They would have to see the after results… Not only would they have to see the after results, but they would have to hear it too…

 

Bingo. I just thought of an idea.

 

“Princess,” I opened my eyes and looked at Jessica, “Do you trust me?” I walked closer to Jessica and she looked at me weirdly. I leaned closer to her and she leaned back a little. “W-What are you doing?” she stuttered and I smirked. “Trust me.” I whispered into her ear, and took off her sweater.

 

“Sooyo-“ I placed my finger on her soft lips, “Shhh…  just trust me.”

 

I took off my shirt and tossed it to the side. Jessica’s skin became flushed in an instant and I let out a smirk. “We’re both women here princess. Why are you being so shy?”

 

“Sh-Shut up.” Jessica looked away from me, and I placed a finger under her chin to make her look at me. “Take it off.” Jessica crossed her arms and I let out a playful smirk. “Fine, be that way.”

 

I leaned in slowly and Jessica leaned back. Her skin became even more flushed as I literally hovered over her while her back made contact with the bed. I leaned down onto the exposed skin on her shoulder and my lips made contact with her warm skin. I placed small kisses up her neck and nibbled on her ear. “Take it off.” I whispered into her ear and Jessica finally obeyed me.

 

I gave Jessica some room and leaned back a bit so that she could slip off her shirt, and she tossed it to the side. Jessica’s black bra greeted me and I pushed her back down onto the bed and straddled her.

 

Time to create the visual evidence.

 

I captured her skin in my mouth as I on it hard. Jessica let out a small moan, as I let my teeth scrape her skin. “Moan louder.” I let go of her skin and made a popping sound. I then planted small wet kisses on her shoulder, made my way up to her neck, and nibbled and tugged on her skin once more creating another hickey.

 

Jessica listened to me and her moans became louder as I worked on her skin. “Soo-Sooyoung.” I felt Jessica’s arm travel from my lower body up to my hair. Her hands weaved through my hair and she tugged on it when I bit her neck a little too hard. I let out a groan and she moaned.

 

Butterflies formed in the pit of my stomach when I finally let go of Jessica. Her skin was beyond flustered and her eyes were clouded with lust. Her neck and shoulders were covered with a few hickeys and I proudly smirked at my piece of art.

 

I got off of her and she seemed a bit disappointed.

 

“What are you doing?” Jessica asked as I dug through her luggage, and pulled out one of her bras’. I stretched it first and then flung it across the room, “You won’t be needing this.” I looked at Jessica and she looked at me confusingly. “Want to help me out with mine?”

 

Jessica looked at me for a moment and then smiled. I think she just understood what I’m trying to do.

 

“Gladly.” Jessica got off our bed and went through my luggage. She pulled out one of my bras, and repeated my action. “Oops.” She giggled and I joined her.

 

Jessica bit her lip and then walked closer to me, “Now it’s your turn.”

 

My back made contact with the bed and Jessica straddled my waist. She bit her lip once more and slowly leaned into my face. “Make sure you’re louder. I want the neighbors to hear you.” I felt Jessica’s warm breath on my lips and I gulped. Jessica let out a playful smirk before her teeth pulled and tugged on my skin.

 

I felt the room get hotter, and that stupid sensation came back to me as she worked on my neck. “. Jessica.” I moaned out loud as Jessica nibbled near my throat. I let my hands roam her flat stomach and up to her chest. She let out a gasp as gave them a squeeze. She nibbled on my skin roughly and my already loud moans became louder.

 

, too hard.

 

I pulled on Jessica’s hair, and she let out a hasty groan. She moved her hips against my core, and I felt myself get hotter. “Ngh… S-Sica”

 

, she’s getting a little too carried away.

 

As much as I love this right now, I need her to pull away already before things get out of hand. Before I could push her away from my neck, Jessica let go of my skin and a small popping sound resonated throughout the room.

 

She leaned up a bit and her lust filled eyes met mine.

 

she’s so hot.

 

I bit my lip and pushed her off of me. “Let’s continue to the second phase of the plan.” Jessica looked at me confusingly as I got on all fours and started rocking the bed. “What are you doing?” I quietly hissed, “Help me!”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and replicated my actions. I nudged her, “Moan.” I mouthed and she looked at me weirdly. “What? No.” She whispered and I pinched her arm. She let out a small whine and rubbed her arm, “Moan!” I hissed and she let out a few incoherent words. “Fine.”

 

“Humph Sooyoung.” Jessica said through a moan, and I quietly laughed at her. She slapped my arm and I groaned. “! “ I yelled and she slapped me once more. “Sorry.” I whispered and she rolled her eyes. “Keep rocking the bed.”

 

I rocked the bed and Jessica moaned louder, “Faster Sooyoung!”

 

Is she serious? My body is already tired!

 

Jessica glared at me, and I let out a deep breath. I quickened my pace and Jessica helped as she moaned. She then nudged me and I looked at her, “Moan with me!” She whispered and I let out a grunt.

 

Great.

 

“ Sica!” I moaned and Jessica laughed. I elbowed her and she let out a groan. “Yah!” She slapped my arm, and I bit my lip and laughed. Both Jessica and I rocked the bed even faster and we moaned louder.

 

“Sh- Soo!” Jessica said through a moan and I felt that sensation once more, “Faster!”

 

I moaned along with her and we soon heard banging on the wall. “Keep it down! Some of us are trying to sleep!”

 

Jessica and I quietly laughed, and we rocked the bed even harder.

 

“Soo!”

 

“Sica!”

 

“Sh-!”

 

The person on the other side banged harder and we laughed. Jessica leaned on me and I felt myself leaning back on her as we tried to hold back our laughter.

 

She finally let out a believable loud moan and we both collapsed on the bed laughing. “Oh my god, I don’t think I’ll be able to look at the neighbors tomorrow.” Jessica said through her laughs and I agreed with her.

 

After a minute, our laughs came to a halt and our pants echoed throughout the room. “Best fake ever.” Jessica whispered and I laughed, “You’re very welcome princess.”

 

I got up a bit and signaled her to do the same so that I could pull the sheets over our bodies.

 

“Sooyoung?” Jessica said after we settled down on the bed. “Yeah?”

 

“Thank you… for everything.” I smiled and placed a quick kiss on her forehead, “You’re welcome. Now sleep, I have a feeling we’ll be getting a knock on the door in the morning.”

 

Jessica smiled and closed her eyes.

 

I slowly let my eyes close and bit my inner lip.

 

I kind of wish it was the real deal.

 

---

 

I woke up to a knock on the door. “Ms. Choi.” Another knock on the door was made.

 

.

 

I quickly got out of bed, took off my jeans, slipped into a robe, covered Jessica good enough, and combed my hair to the side with my hands so that I could reveal the hickeys’ that Jessica left.

 

I opened the door and a man in a uniform greeted me. “Good morning Ms. Choi. I’m sorry if I woke you up.” He looked Korean.

 

I smiled, “Oh don’t worry about it. I was going to get out of bed either way.”

 

“I’m sure you’re wondering why I’m knocking on your door this early in the morning. It’s just that we received some complaints from the neighbors saying that it was a little too loud for their liking.” The man’s eyes traveled passed me and I looked to where he had his eyes on.

 

Jessica was still quietly sleeping and it really looked like we actually slept together. “I’m sorry. My wife and I got a little carried away last night.”

 

I looked back to the man and he smiled. “It’s okay. Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon Ms. Choi.” He said in Korean and I looked at him for a bit before I smiled, “Thank you ahjussi.”  I replied back in Korean. He bowed a bit and left.

 

I closed the door and walked towards Jessica. “Hey. Wake up.” I shook Jessica and she let out a small whine. “Five more minutes.”

 

“Jessica. Wake up.” I said a bit louder and she finally opened her eyes. “What do you want?”

 

“Our parents really did send someone to watch us.”

 

Jessica’s eyes widened and sat up a bit, “Really? Did you see him?”

 

I nodded, “He knocked on the door and tried to act as one of the people who work here in the hotel.”

 

“Did he buy it?”

 

I smiled, “They got complaints last night, and he saw the hickeys on me. What do you think?”

 

“Oh thank god!”

 

I laughed at Jessica’s reaction. “Seriously! I can’t believe our parents would be capable of this. It’s a good thing I thought it through or else they would have caught on to us.”

 

We giggled and I then stopped once I realized something. “Do you think they’ve been watching us back at home?”

 

Jessica stopped giggling and her eyes immediately widened, “. Yuri.”

 

Jessica panicked.

 

“Hey, don’t worry. If anything, just keep your visits with Yuri fast and quick. You’ll have to be more careful with your actions. I’m sure they’ll oversee everything up till now because of what we just did.”

 

Jessica calmed down and nodded. “Yuri’s not going to like this.”

 

“Well she’s going to have to it up because now we know they’re actually watching us.” I let out a sigh and stood up. I felt a few bones crack and I let out a groan. “Let’s worry about the rest after this little vacation of ours. For now, enjoy yourself.”

 

Jessica smiled and agreed with me.

 

“I call dibs on the shower!”

 

“What! No!” I pushed Jessica back onto the bed and ran for the bathroom. I then felt something soft hit my back and I looked at Jessica. She stuck her tongue out at me, “Hurry it up. I don’t like to wait.” I rolled my eyes.

 

Some things just don’t change

 

---

 

“Let’s go celebrate!” Jessica and I were walking back to the hotel once we ate dinner.

 

“What, now? But I’m so tired.” I whined. I mean we went out snorkeling today, and my muscle ache already. I just want to go to sleep already. “Maybe tomorrow.”

 

“Oh come on Soo.” Jessica said as she clung onto my arm. “Please~”

 

I rolled my eyes and let out a deep sigh. “Fine.”

 

“Yes!” Jessica screamed and I could only smile at her actions.

 

I took Jessica out to a club that I remembered from when Clarissa toured me around. My memories have slowly been coming back to me, but they’re still a bit hazy.

 

“Two AMF’s please.”  I told the bartender.

 

“Are you serious?”

 

I looked at Jessica and smiled. “You’re having one. Watch, your going to think it’s not even that strong.”

 

“You’re an idiot.”

 

The bartender gave us our drinks and I thanked him. I handed Jessica’s to her. “Taste it.”

 

Jessica let out a sigh, “Fine.” She sipped on the straw and then stopped and looked at me. I small guilty smile formed on her lips.

 

“You see! I’m right aren’t I?”

 

She rolled her eyes playfully, “Shut up.”

 

I laughed and she sipped on her drink. “I’ll just drink two this time. No more than that or else I won’t remember what happened like the last time.”

 

“I think I’ll play it safe too.”

 

Jessica and I drank our drinks and she guided me into the mob of people who were already dancing. Her body moved against mine and we let the music control our bodies. The alcohol kicked in and I felt buzzed. Her hands found mine and she placed them on her waist.

 

I smiled and leaned in closer to her as we danced. Everything around us suddenly seized to exist as Jessica grinded on me. Butterflies formed, and I found myself planting wet kisses on her shoulder and neck. She let out muffled moans and I felt myself heat up.

 

, she’s damn hot.

 

A finger guided me away from her neck and a familiar pair of lips met mine, “We need to leave.” Jessica said once we parted. I took a hold of her wrist and weaved out of the crowd.

 

---

 

Lips against lips and body against body, we slowly moved towards the bed.

 

“Take it off.”

 

She tugged on my shirt, and I pulled away for a second as I slipped off my blouse and tossed it to the side. A half Jessica greeted me, and I smirked.

 

Neighbors are going to hear the real deal tonight.