Teaser 1

NH Media's Newest Girl Group' IN-fusion | APPLY OPEN !

chapter one ♦

Tip

"I'm so bored Choco unnie~" Sarang whined as she sighed. She looked at her unnie pleadingly to entertain her and Chae Jin rolled her eyes, "Let's do something fun, we've been practicing for like six hours! C'mon, lets do something!" The dancer wiggled from her place on the floor, using her best aegyo.

"Okay, okay! No need to whine so much, Sarangie," Chae Jin scoffed with a bit of annoyance. Honestly, that girl always felt the need to use aegyo and whine, as much as she loved her, it got annoying. Still, she had to agree, "I'm bored too, just...I dunno what to do. don't know what to do." Chae Jin let out a big sigh.

"Uuuuniiiieee!'

"Leet me think of something. Aish!"

"Hurry up, I'm bored- Oh wait can we get ice cream later?" The vocalist laughed a bit incredulously.

"And expect me to pay for it? Sorry dongsaeng but I don't have any money. You spent most of it when we went shopping last week~"

"Nuh-uh, Unnie, you spent most of it!" Again Chae Jin laughed.

"Sweetie I still heve the receipt," Sarang just pouted

"Well sorry!"

"It's fine, sweetheart," Chae Jin sat up from the wood floor in the practice room, "I'm going to go change okay?"

"Otay unnie, I shall be will be here alone and lonely~" Sarang answered in her childish way. Once again Jinnie felt the urge to sigh. Seriously, that girl had a problem with replacing "Okay" with "Otay."

"Um it's only going to take a minute..." Sarang laughed.

"I'm just joking, now go, woman, go!" When Chae Jin left the room- With her bag of extra clothes, of course-Sarang started singing one of their debut songs that was planned to be in their debut minialbum. The dancer adored it- It was a song that she felt she could somehow relate to.

"Tell me why, oh my boy saranghae, saranghae, lets give this song a beat, now drop it, now watch me!" The younger laughed as her unnie suddenly cut in with the rap- It one of the cutest things ever, in her opinion.

"I'm back~" Chae Jin set her sweaty clothes next to Sarang's.

"Unniiiiieee, why does your sweat smell so bad, I mean your noy going to get any boy if you smell like that!" The youngest said as she plugged her nose with a frown.

"Huh? What?!" Chae Jin was dumbfounded- Sarang never complained about her sweat, "Um sorry but it's my natural scent so, um, yeah." The main dancer laughed which, in return, got her a sweaty Chae Jin shirt land smack in her face.

"Ohhhhh, so you wanna go huh, unnie? Well here we go!" Her smirk really annoyed Chae Jin- Just where did that little girl get the idea she could be like that?

"Well what do you have in mind hot shot?"

"I challenge you to a break dance battle!" Sarang declared loudly as she pointed at the older in an exaggerated manner. Chae Jin rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time that day,

"I'm wearing high heels," Chae Jin said flatly.

"Excatly! That's why I picked this battle~"

"Freak you dongsaeng." Sarang simpled laughed- A bit triumphantly, no one could deny.

"Well you go first."

"Why should I go first?"

"Weeell~ The reason is- Eh, just dance already," Sarang pouted and Chae Jin sweeped her way to the middle of the room."

"So what song should I pick? Hm, not Lucifer, nor Everybody...Ooh how about Hello!"

"Please no SHINee songs," Sarang gave a look of horror.

"What? I thought you liked them!" The teen was silent for a while, looking at the ground with tight-pressed lips and rapping her foot before she spoke.

"Well I do its just- Oh just play a flipping song!

... 5 to 6 minutes later...

"Ugh, my feet hurt!" The rapper whined, throwing herself to the ground. Her partner-in-crime giggled.

"Well if you didn't wear you high heels today then your feet wouldn't hurt, now would they~?" Sarang teased.

"I wore sneakers when we practiced!"

"Well that was from before, this time you wore heels~ We're gonna dance with a lot of heels anyway so get used to it!"

"Ugh, fine, bu- Oh I almost forgot you have to dance too!"

"Damn I was hoping you forgot about it." The girl cursed, kicking the wall lightly.

"Lee Sarang!"

"Mihane, Unnie. I hoped tou forgot about it," Sarang rolled her eyes. Seriously, she was already a legal adult, she could curse!

"Well I didn't, Saranggie, so go dance," Chae Jin smirked at the girl's obvious reluctance.

"Fine~" Just when Sarang was about to dance, one of their managers, Tae Han, came in.

"Ladies, come with me. The CEO wants you." Chae Jin had a scared look

"Did we do some thing wrong, Manager oppa?" He smiled

"No you didn't, now come you know he's always impatient," Sarang stood up, having put on a cute smile. The manager internally braced himself- He knew that face.

"Oppa~ When we're done taking to Mr. Kim can we go get ice ice cream pretty please with the cherries I want on top~?" The manager sighed as he felt himself melt to her cuteness.

Again.

"Sarang, we have to maintain our diet, remember?"

"Don't worry about it Chae Jin, a little ice cream won't hurt," She sighed as she knew she lost once again.

"I guess..."

"Yay!" Sarang cheered, giggling happily as performed her victory dance. They walked throguh the countless hallways, each door the passed, getting closer to the CEO unnerving her. As they got to the office, sweat started to drip from her forehead, anxious of what Mr. Kim was going to say.

"Mr. Kim, may we come in?" Tae Han asked.

"You may," An elder's voice rang from the other side. Tae Han opened the door to find Mr. Kim reading a romance novel. The CEO sat his book down and cleared his voice.

"Welcome girls, how are you this fine evening?" Her aksed pleasantly.

"Um, sir it's the afternoon," He laughed with a not.

"That indeed, now girls why don't you take a seat, and stop being awkward around me you already know me," The CEO scolded them a bit good naturedly.

"Yes sir!" Sarang saluted. Tae Han snorted a bit before directing his attention to the CEO.

"Sir do you want me to stay?"

"Would you please? As their head manager this certainly will affect you," Tae Han nodded. As Chae Jin sat next to Sarang in the chair directly across from the CEO, all three guests had the same question in mind.

"Sir, may I ask why we're here?"

"Oh right! Completely forgot, what with all of your uncomfortableness choking me!"

"So~?" Sarang asked impatiently. It had been a long while since her anxiety affected her this badly.

"Well you guys are a duo, correct?"

"Well, yes," Chae Jin said with a boost of curiousity raditaing over her words.

"Well, you're not any more, and no, you cannot reject. I've already picked out the members. Okay?"

"What?!" Sarang yelled, confusion coloring her face, but understanding and a crushing sadness within her eyes, "You can't just do that, we've workd on our debut for over six months and you decided to add members, now we're going to have to change the choreography, and the songs to fit how many members we end up being! That doens't make sense, Mr. Kim, you wasted so much money!" The CEO sighed, he'd expected this kind of reaction but he'd hoped for the best.

"You're going to have four more members, okay? Sorry, but I truly think it's for the best," And it was. A duo with two girls of very different ages weren't going to bring in enough money. He didn't want to shut down INfusion just after their debut because they weren't bringing in enough money.

"Freak you Mr. Kim!" Chae Jin yelled and ran out of the room. Sarang's expression contorted in worry.

"Unnie, wait for me!" She chased after the triple-threat out of the room.

"Well, she took ti better than expected," Tae Han commented.

"Indeed."


"Unnie, where are you?" Sarang had searched the hwole building, absolutely everywhere. After not finding the girl, she assumed the next most reasonable place- Their dorm. The dancer made it to ehr current home in record time, looking into every room before she finally found Chae Jin huddled up in a blanket in her toom.

"Unnie, are you okay?" She asked. Of course she knew the answer but she needed the older to talk to her.

"No," She admitted easily as she snuggled farther into her blanket, not wanting anyone, especially her dongsaeng, "Just leave me alone..."

"No, I won't. My Unnie needs someone to help her and comfort her, and that's where I come in." Sarang, though she could be childish, was loyal and protective as hell. There was no way she was letting the older suffer alone.

"Thank you dongsaeng. I'm tired, do you want to sleep together?" Sarang smiled.

"Sure!" True to her words she climed into Chae Jin's bed and snuggled into her blanket, "I know this is a big change, but think of it as challenge that you're going to win, okay?" Chae Jin nodded."

"Okay," She mumbled, "Good night, dongsaeng." She spoke quietly before drifting of into dream land- Just the same as Sarang who was already asleep a minute before.

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] i, it's Angel! Sorry for me not posting this right away! Gotta get some stuff done, you know~ Anyways, today I wanna congratulate and thank Taylor for being the very first to apply! I'm looking forward to reading your applicationf. Once again, sorry for not getting this done done really quick! ^^

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE 2 [ ♦ ] Hey guys! I hope you like our teaser, I worked hard~ Sorry this took so long, we've both been very busy~ I hope this was interesting as we kinda just winged it! I hope to see more applicants soon!

 [ ♦ ]