Cheatsheet

NH Media's Newest Girl Group' IN-fusion | APPLY OPEN !
background

turn insource codeexample

the cheat sheet

RULE 001 [ ♦ ] Be kind to the authors, applicants, and readers! This is meant to be happy place.
RULE 002 [ ♦ ] Subscribe before applying, and comment every 1-2 chapters in picked. If you can't reach the comment requirement, please PM either me or Angel to make arrangements.
RULE 003 [ ♦ ] Add as many pictures and colors as you want, so long at it looks neat and pretty~
RULE 004 [ ♦ ] Don't copy other applicants.

RULE 005 [ ♦ ] Feel free to reuse other applications, so long as they fit the story and you change a little something.
RULE 006 [ ♦ ] Don't rush us for a new chapter, but feel free to encourage us. We are busy...Somehow.
RULE 007 [ ♦ ] If you don't understand something, please comment or PM either Tsuki or Angel and we can help~
RULE 008 [ ♦ ] When you comment after getting chosen, please  have it be something meaningful. Not just "Update soon" or "Good chapter." Please comment on what happened in the chapter, point out errors, give suggestions, etc.

FACE CLAIMS [ ♦ ] Ulzzangs, actresses, idols, whatever floats your boat. Faceclaims must have at least two gifs. Jin of Lovelyz and Jiyeon are taken.
AGE RANGE [ ♦ ] The age range is from 18 to 24. No older, no younger, international age.

PERSONALTY [ ♦ ] At least four negative traits and four positive, and neutral traits are HIGHLY suggested.
FAMILY AND RELATIONS [ ♦ ] Please keep these normal- AKA, not twenty relationships. You may know 1-2 famous people, and if you really REALLY have to, you can be related. But no idol siblings.
LOVE INTERESTS [ ♦ ] No older than 35, and if he is that old, please have your character be in the upper age range (AKA, 23-24). Please write your love interest's personality in at least two paragraphs and a list of traits. Male or female, we can write both.

POSITIONS [ ♦ ] The leader/triple threat and main dancer/lead vocalist/maknae are taken. Please follow all directions given on the plotlines.
TALENT TWINS [ ♦ ] Be realistic! A lead vocalist isn't gonna sing like Taeyeon, and a lead dancer won't dance like BoA. Also, please link your twins! Male twins are allowed for laughter if you want a cute, high pitched one that none of the girls have. f(x)'s Sulli's and Kevin's laughs are taken.
P*SSWORD [ ♦ ] The name of your faovrite KPOP band and a quote from your favorite song by them (Linked to said song).
OTHER [ ♦ ] In the trivia part, you need to have them play at least one instrument.