Reviews

NH Media's Newest Girl Group' IN-fusion | APPLY OPEN !
background

applicants ♦

THE REVIEWS

liltaytay45

Cha Miyeon

applicantapplicant

Taylor [ ♦ ] Visual, center, lead dancer [ ♦ ] Nana (After School) [ ♦ ] Suga (BTS) [ ♦ ] Suho (EXO) [ ♦ ] Accepted

Annyeong, Taylor! Thank you for being the first applicant~

Basic Info: Everything looks pretty okay here. Please add more description to the fashion style, though.

Personality: This part is realistic, so you're pretty good here~

Trivia: Cute! I really like this~

Background: Short, but good.

Relationships: Every relationship needs pictures, please. And does she not have any friends? Good~

Plotline: I love the quote! I feel like it not only fits her but is just something that brightens my day. Also, for the last question, I feel like she'd have more of a reaction considering her personality.

Love Interest: This part is good! I'd prefer a bit more for the personality, but otherwise it's good!

 

Thanks so much for applying, you are accepted!

Accepted

AmazonaZafrina

Shin YUE

applicant2applicant2

 [ ♦ ]  Main Vocalist, lead rapper [ ♦ ] Seolhyun of AOA [ ♦ ] Onew of SHINee [ ♦ ] Seventeen's Woozi [ ♦ ] Accepted

Hey there Zaf! Thanks so much for applying, it really means a lot to us! Let's start your review (Sorry for taking sixty years)!
 

The first thing you'll probably notice is that I used Seolhyun. I couldn't find any horizontal gifs of Park Seul (If you have some, please do share) and I couldn't deal with it so I put your backup instead. Even so, we'll still keep your faceclaim Park Seul (Unless you want to change. I don't mind either way, I legit love both of your faceclaims, so pretty!
 

Her nicknames, languages, all of your basics are good!
 

I really like her fashion, it's diverse and actually a lot like mine (Well, it would be if I had more room in my closet).


Wow, there's a lot of personality to read! She's quite the enjoyable character, really. I can definitely see her as a 4D character! I can relate with her a lot. She feels like someone I would know and enjoy personally!

I love her trivia, I seriously am a lot like her. Cats. Kids. Reading. Cursing in other languages.

We are soulmates.
 

I'm sorry I'm so tired and lazy so I'll leave your background part of the review as this: Good!I love her and Taehyung's relationship. XD For the maknae, that's Sarang, but if you don't want to fill that part out, it's fine. But does she not have any other friends? Also, could you please link pictures?
 

That's one of my favorite quotes! So much inspiration~ I adore her twins, they make me smile and wiggle 'cause I'm real happy (I'm tired don't judge). Jo Kwon made my night, thank you so much. XP Her answers are good!
 

For her love interest, so! Cute! I totally adore the relationship, it was probably one of my favorite parts of your app! Just something to consider (You definitely DO NOT have to do this if you don't want to), many people are applying with BTS love interests. We just wanted to point that out, if you wanted to change to Jinki. Once again, it's only if you want to. YES JINKI DARLING. I love it! It's totally perfect, oh my goooooooosh! I'll stop here before I die of happiness.

Thanks so much for applying! You are now on the accepted list!

Accepted

Ilyxkt

Kim Yeon-Ah

applicant3applicant3

Kim Yeon-Ah [ ♦ ] Main Vocalist [ ♦ ] Goo Hara [ ♦ ] Kim Taehyung [ ♦ ] Suga [ ♦ ] Rejected

Hey Lily! Sorry for your disgutsingly late review! Let's start~

 

So, I chose to go with Goo Hara because she fits the character and the concept much more than Baek Su Min (Who should be my wife. Kidding, kinda). I personally (This is Tsuki, by the way) really like both, but I also feel like Goo Hara fits her name better (I love things being cohesive). But, you need to link your faceclaims to galleries, so please do so.

 

Her basics all check out, though I would appreciate some links in the fashion so we can get a better idea of what she's all about, you know?

 

Her personality is quite confusing, to be honest. A lot of it felt more like trivia than a personality, so please, first off, list her traits or bold and underline them, then exapand more. I really couldn't feel her as a person, which I need to in order to write her.

 

We definitely need more trivia. To me, trivia is just as important as background and personality, because these are the little things that make up your character. You need more for sure, I'd say at least ten in the last section of trivia. Also, could you explain why she does or doesn't like things? What she likes about her hobbies, and in what situations would her habits come out?

 

You need more background by far. This is quite confusing and doesn't tell me enough about how she grew up, what her life was like, how she met her friends, what made her what she is today. Please expand on this greatly and be clearer. Also, for the main vocalist plotline, it's required that she was rejected by a company, so you must add that in here as well. What was her trainee life like? These kinds of things.

 

The relationships section feels quite unfinished. She should have at least one more friend, and then you should delete whatever you're not filling out. I also can't quite get a grasp on her relationships. What do they think of Yeon-Ah? Do they often watch movies together, or just hang around and talk? Were her parents supportive of Yeon-Ah's dreams?

 

I like the quote~ There's a lot of truth to it. Unfortunately, you haven't linked any videos to your twins, which you must do. Link your talking twin with a video of an interview with Yeeun, your laughing twin with a video of Yeeun laughing, your dancing twin with a video of Seolhyun dancing, etc. The interview section is meant to be answered in your character's point of view, so please fix that.

 

Taehyung's personality is fine, but everything needs a lot more information. Also, their relationship is completely unrealistic for the current timeline. Yeon-Ah can't risk that kind of scandal before/during debut, it could ruin INfusion completely. If Yeon-Ah makes the final cut, we can get to that point, but it needs much more info, about a paragraph for each section. Write their exact first meeting for the first meeting section, please.

 

Overall, I see promise with Yeon-Ah, but she simply doesn't reach the standards at the moment, and thus is rejected. Don't be discouraged, though, because you have two more chances to fix her! If you correct everything mentioned here, you'll be on the accepted list for sure!

Rejected

CrayCrayAli

Kim Miyoung

applicant4applicant4

Main Vocalist [ ♦ ] Baek Su Min [ ♦ ] Kim Hanbin [ ♦ ] JR [ ♦ ] Accepted with errors

Hey Ali! Thanks so much with helping out for this~ Sorry for this awfully late review!

 

First off, I have to say what I said to a previous applicant- Though I really do love Baek Su Min, she simply doesn't fit the concept- And neither does your backup. I really think the main vocal shoudl have an idol faceclaim, so please take a look at these people I reccomend for Miyoung: (1) (2) (3) (4)

 

Your basics all check out, I love her style~

 

Hm~ I like your personality, but I'd say you should change self-loathing into something a little less severe- Like self-critical because loathing feels too serious. Also, you wrote a paragraph on her being emotional, but you didn't list that in the traits. You wrote a sentence of being loud, but don't have that listed. I think you should expand a little more on loyal as well.

 

Her trivia all checks out, though I wish there was more because I'm a trivia .

 

I seriously love her background, it's well-thought out and totally reasonable. I can see how it shaped her as a person, which is a great thing. I don't feel like adding another paragraph so onto relationships! I love her family relationships, but you should expand more on her relationships with her friends, as well as think them to pictures since we need to know how to describe and envision them~ If you have no rivals, teachers, etc. that you want to put under others, please delete that section.

 

I really like her quote, it's really realistic. But you need to link each talent twin to each indivudual position they are. An interview for Seulgi, a clip of Irene laughing, a compilitaion/whatever of Namjoo rapping, etc. I love her answers, especially her "Eto..." because I'm an anime freak. Her answers are spot-on and absolutely perfect~

 

I really like the love interest section, though I'm confused on their current status~ Please clarify that!

 

Overall, Miyoung is fabulous, and I really like her. Unfortunately, there are still errors, so I'll put her as accepted with errors. Thanks so much for applying!

Accepted with errors

 

username

Character name

applicant4applicant4

POSITION [ ♦ ] FACECLAIM [ ♦ ] LOVE INTEREST [ ♦ ] LOVE INTEREST [ ♦ ] STATUS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

# OF APPLICANTS [ ♦ ] 01
UPDATED [ ♦ ] 09/30

Leader [ ♦ ] Chosen

Maknae [ ♦ ] Chosen

Main Rapper [ ♦ ] 00

Main Vocalist [ ♦ ] 03

Lead Vocalist & Rapper [ ♦ ] 00

Visual [ ♦ ] 01

AUTHOR'S NOTE [ ♦ ] Hiiiiii it's Angel hope you guys have fun applying because I want you guys to be happy you know~ It might take a while for me and Tsuki to update for school has already started so please forgive us for not updating right away and Taylor thanks for bing the first to apply!!!

 

[ ♦ ] Hey, it's Tsuki once again~ I just wanna give a heads up a bit for some things. Angel and I will be splitting reviews, but we'll work with each other on things we agree and disagree with after the initial review so, together, can decide your status. Also, reviews may take a bit since both Angel and I are in school. Please forgive us for that! ^_^ Sorry for not reviewing in order, we just kinda...Didn't.