Fixing Mistakes

Front Neighbour [complete but not finished]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's P.O.V.:

Kyungsoo and Jongdae had been friends for almost a week, and Jongin sees himself getting further away from Kyungsoo because of him. He knows Jongdae because his best friend Sehun told Jongin about him. 

"I'm tellin' ya, kkamjong.. Can't you see it? They're all lovey-dovey." Sehun teased his hyung, has the last was staring at the two lovey-dovey boys sitting at the front line of the class. They seemed really happy, and Jongin whimpered a bit as he saw Kyungsoo giggling all over Jongdae.

" I have to do something about this... Kyungsoo is mine!"

"Ya getting a little possessive there, aren't you?"

"It's true... All of what happened in the past was my fault and I understand... But that doesn't mean I can't make him love me again.."

Jongin knew all along Kyungsoo liked him. He saw it on his eyes every time they got together in the past. Kyungsoo's eyes would shine differently when they were together. And he ruined eveything just because of selfish ideas of his future. He just wanted to follow his dreams, but he didn't want Kyungsoo to get hurt. He blames himself because he knows everything would be different if he hadn't gone to Spain. If he wasn't so selfish, Kyungsoo and him would either be good friends by now, or even boyfriends.

"Just talk to him more or something. You guys are neighbours, right? Knock at his door or prepare him something. If you show him you really want to be with him, I'm sure he'll notice you. You just have to push yourself even more if you really want to make it."

Jongin was suprised at his best friend's words. Sehun was the type of guy that only has 2 personalities: diva and relaxed. Hearing him talking about this business with such serious words made him rethink about his thoughts.

"I'm going to show him I'm still the same Jongin and that I regret everything that happened.."

"That's my buddy~. Now let's get something to eat, I'm starving~~ !" Sehun teased his hyung once again, this time throwing a bit of aegyo so that Jongin would buy him something.

As they were walking out of class, Jongin looks back and looks at Kyungsoo, and noticed he was also looking at him. Kyungsoo quickly turned his head towards Jongdae, and Jongin could see his hyung's ears turning red. He smirked at the sight before being pulled by a hungry Oh Sehun.

 

 

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.:

Kyungsoo had spent the whole week with Jongdae. They'd have lunch together, they even had dinner together once. He felt happy around him. He also felt like he could finally forget about Jongin and all their past around it. 

He felt slightly guilty for doing it. He knew Jongin still wanted to be his friend, but he couldn't bring himself to forgive him. His whole life changed when Jongin moved away, and he couldn't just suddenly forget about it.

Kyungsoo looked towards the door and noticed Jongin was leaving, but he was also staring at him. As Jongin flashed a smirk at him, Kyungsoo quickly turned his head, his cheeks and ears burning into a deep red tone.

"What do you wanna eat, Kyunggie?" Chen happily leaned over the table, tilting his head slightly.

Kyungsoo was too focused on his thoughts he didn't even hear Jongdae's question. He snapped out of it as Jongdae snapped his fingers in front of him.

"H-Hum..? Sorry I didn't hear you.."

"Still thinking about it..."

"No.. It's nothing.." Kyungsoo locked his fingers together, staring at them.

"Look, just forget about it. He do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter