Frustrated

Front Neighbour [complete but not finished]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo flopped onto the couch, his mouth falling open, staring at the ceiling. His shoes at the front door, his jacket nowhere to be seen, because he couldn't bother with anything else when that just happened. He was paralysed, forcing himself to try and think about something else but he couldn't. Kim Jongin was living next door.

"K-Kim Jongin?!" Kyungsoo shoted, the plate he'd bring with cookies fallen on the floor as he stepped back.

"Do.. Do Kyungsoo..!" The man with a towel around his head smiled brightly, opening his door to the max and trying to give the smaller male a hug. Only to be pushed away by him.

"W-What at you doing here?? I mean, i thought you were in Spain!!" 

"I came back 2 years ago. I'm sorry i didn't said anything.." Jongin said, rubbing the back of his head as an apology act.

Kyungsoo shook his head and quickly leaned down, grabbing the plastic plate and the fallen cookies. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. After collecting everything, Kyungsoo bowed at Jongin and quickly ran back.

Before he could go inside, he felt a strong hand around his arm. Jongin was holding him back, with a sad puppy look on his eyes.

"Heey~ Aren't you happy that I'm back~?"

Kyungsoo blushed hard at the sight and shook his head once again. He tugged his arm until he finally got rid of Jongin's hold and quickly ran inside, leaving a confused and rather sad Jongin at the door.

 

 

Kyungsoo was 17 years old and Jongin was 16. They've been friends for 5 years, they went to high school together and even spent their time together on summer vacations. Kyungsoo had developed feelings for him, but he tried to shook them off his head, thinking it would be nothing but pure friendship feelings.

Until Jongin decided to study abroad. And that's when Kyungsoo realised he didn't think of Jongin as only his friend. It was something more. He stopped seeing Jongin as often as he would, giving him excuses over excuses. He didn't even want to go and see Jongin leaving, even when his mom yelled at him. He wanted to cry so much.

He closed himself in his own room for the whole day, not even bothering to eat or talk to anyone.

Two years passed and Kyungsoo had completely forgot about Jongin. He even decided to enter college, but he failed. So, the next year, he applied again and made it. 3 years had passed since Jongin left, but Kyungsoo was too happy to even bother about it. He was now a 20 y/o boy living alone on his small appartment.

But what he wasn't expecting was his teenager crush to be living on the appartment in front of him.

He tried to calm himself, thinking he could avoid him if he started to stay in college more, or keeping track of Jongin's schedule, and that way he could either leave earlier or later. He didn't even know what was he studying. He just wanted to avoid him as much as possible. 

Kyungsoo got up and shook his head, a smile appearing on his lips as he continued with his life. He went to sleep early that night, as he had early classes in the next morning.

Day two in Kyungsoo's college life came. 

He woke up feeling rather happy, althought he knew Jongin would most probably appear at his door. He knew he was stubborn, and with him lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter