Slowly going apart

Front Neighbour [complete but not finished]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why, hyung..?" Jongin said in a low and sad tone. Kyungsoo took a moment to speak as he saw the sad look on Jongin's face, feeling terrible for leaving him.

"I-I.. uh.. Someone called me from college, they wanted my help, so.." Kyungsoo gave a fake smile again, feeling so bad for lying. But he felt even worst when Jongin believed in his lie.

"Ooh~ Okay!" Jongin let go of Kyungsoo's arm and immediately smiled, so bright even the smaller male couldn't look directly. 

Kyungsoo started at the younger male for a couple of seconds before realising something. Jongin was probably a first year as well. Since Kyungsoo failed last year, they probably got admitted at the same time. Kyungsoo's heart sank a bit. It wasn't like he didn't like being with him, it was just because he didn't want to risk and fall in love with Jongin again. He wanted Jongin to live a normal life without having him pestering around.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Kyungsoo looked up to the taller male, but quickly looked back down, his face a blushing mess. He simply nodded and held onto his bag, walking fast towards his friends.

 

Jongin's P.O.V.:

He run back into his house. Dammit, how could he forget his phone right on their second meeting. This was their best opportunity to talk about what happened in the past years that he's been gone. He quickly ran inside and grabbed his phone. As he was walking off his house, he noticed Kyungsoo was no longer there. Did I took too long, he asked to himself. 

He slowly closed the door and dragged his feet across the hall, his heart sinking a bit. He knew Kyungsoo was probably mad at him for not saying he was leaving, years ago. And he never tried to contact him either, which made it even worst. Jongin wanted to bring back the happy days of their childhood together, and wanted Kyungsoo to forget about everything and start over again. And it was just pure luck that they'd be living together, in the same floor, in front of each other.

The walk until Jongin's college wasn't too long, and it only took him 10 minutes to get there. It was an early, slightly fresh morning. The sun felt good against his tanned skin. Before getting inside the building, Jongin took some moments to let the sun warm his bare arms.

As he was walking in, he noticed a petite male standing a few meters ahead of him. He quickly recognised Kyungsoo and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter