~END~

~Serving the Angels~

Oh how cute this chapter will be! (I hope) V and Chanmi *hint hint* will have their moments in this chapter, aswell as the main Choa and Jin! Well, well let's go!!!

~Seoul 12:10PM~

"Hey leader Namjoon-ah, Do you and BTS wanna hang out Toni-..." Jin froze at the sight of the empty dorm. "W-where could they be?" Jin thought as he removed his shoes and sat down on the couch.

~At AOA's dorm~

"Girls! We're gonna go on a date in pairs, so you better pick your partner or el-..." Choa paused and looked around for any sign of her members. "I wonder where they may have gone?.... I should text them." Choa thought as she sat down. 

Choa: Hey! Choa unnie wants to know where you guys are?

Seolhyun: Ahhh were still at home unnie ^_^

Choa: Really? I'm at the dorm and... I don't think I see you guys?

Seolhyun: oh.. Uh.. We are out getting some drinks... You want something? Bubble tea, coffee, juice?

Choa: no thank you, just come home Seolhyun, I know your not good at lying. ;)

Seolhyun: Yes, Unnie.

Choa smiled as she set her phone down.

~At the mall~

"wait what?!" Jimin screamed. "I said I'd take blame... But not when I got to see nothing!" Jimin pouted. "Sorry unnie, Well pay you back soon~" Seolhyun frowned. "No, no, it's alright I'm leader! What can Choa do to me?" Jimin giggled. "Well, let's head home quickly then shall we?" Hyejeong motioned. "See you later boys!" Jimin waved as she headed out with AOA. "Yoongi, stop staring at her..." Jimin made a circle shape with his hands. "What? It looks amazing from this angle!" Suga frowned. "Well let's head home then, we'll just pick up some fruits as an excuse for being gone!" Rapmon sighed.

~Seoul 1:20PM~

"Hyuuuuuuung, we bought apples!" V screamed as he ran into the dorm with bags of fruit in his hands. "Yeah, thanks... I'll eat them well." Jin nodded. "So.... What did you do after we ate?" J-Hope asked. "Umm, I went to help AOA finish their fan meet." Jin smiled. "Really? Did you go anywhere else?" J-Hope yawned. "No... But Choa Noona has invited you guys to come with AOA on a play date tonight, so what do you you guys think?" Jin sighed. "Well I think it's called a date, and second of all... That would be great, I really need to just chill~ no more carrying bags for their Jimin!" Suga nodded. "Yeah, I'm cool with it, plus I'm leader, so Bangtan... your gonna have to come anyways." Rapmon shrugged. "I'll text the Noona then... Thanks guys." Jin texted Choa.

Jin: they said yes... So I guess I'll be seeing you tonight.

Choa: Oh that's good! How does 7:00 sound? See you soon~

Jin: 7 sounds fine.... Bye.

"We're meeting at 7 tonight guys! Rest up well... It's gonna be a loooong night." Jin sighed.

~Seoul 7:00PM~

"Let's just go watch that movie, and get it over with!" Jin sighed as Choa came towards him. "But we're all here together now... Let's have some fun first! I owe you~" Choa begged. "fine... But let's make it quick, I don't want to win late at night!" Jin smiled. "I won't fall asleep, can't you get your head straight? I've been told that I fall asleep a lot, not absolutely all the time." Choa sighed. "We'll see.." Jin nodded as offered his arm for Choa to grasp on. "Hmm, we shall~" Choa winked as she accepted Jin's offering. 

"Yah! Let's go enjoy the night already!" Hyejeong pouted. "Life is like a star... After you've got your time, you will slowly fade it out and disappear like there was no existence of yourself at all." Rapmon commented. "Yeah... Thanks, you just made everything more sentimental... So cmon lets have some fun or else were going to become a Namjoon!" Suga yawned as he lead the way. "I was just trying to set the mood!" Rapmon shrugged. "Well, you did... You made it boring." Jimin joined in. "I know right?" Suga high fived Jimin. "You seniors have nothing to do but argue, I'm gonna go teach Chanmi how to become an alien... Or leaf." V grinned. "Why would I want to become a leaf?" Chanmi asked. ".........." V smiled.

"oh yeah, nice acting by the way Taehyung! I saw you in that new prologue to 화양연화 part two!" Chanmi changed the subject. "Hehe thanks Chanmi-Ah!" V grinned. "Cmon lets go watch the movie already!.... I want to stream the V app with you chickens." Jimin pouted as she started to set up the camera. "Ummm excuse me Unnie I think your the Chicken..." Hyejeong giggled. "W-where did Hoseok and Mina go?" Jungkook shouted. "They Probably got tired of the boredom and left like what Me and Yuna are about to do." Jimin smiled as he followed after Yuna. "Well.... It's just us 8 now..." Rapmon chuckled.

~Seoul 7:32PM~

"It's going to start soon, ready to lose?" Jin sang as he handed Choa a drink. "Yes, get ready to lose to the queen~" Choa teased. Meanwhile in the back Chanmi and V were already munching on the popcorn before the movie even started. "Taehyung Oppa, pass me the Soda~" Chanmi clapped. "Nope! Not until the movie starts!" V smiled as he reached for more popcorn. "Yah! You don't get to eat anymore either until the movie starts!" Chanmi pouted as she threw a popcorn at V, which he caught with his mouth. "I didn't know you cared so much about me... Thanks for feeding me!" V teased, pointing at his lips. "W-what?! You just got lucky, i didn't purposely feed y-" Chanmi was silenced by V who placed his finger on her lips. "I love you too~" V nodded. "You taste like butter..." Chanmi her lips. 

The movie finally started and Jimin began the stream. "Annyeong haseyo~ I don't have much time since it's about to start so let's get to the point!" Jimin waved at the camera. "Im here with BTS today and were going to watch a movie, but before we start let's say hi! Over here you have Min Yoongi!" Jimin pointed. "And behind me you have Namjoon, Hyejeong, Jungook, Seolhyun, Jin, Choa, Taehyung and Chanmi~" jimin whispered. "Guess who's gonna get scared first!" Jimin waved before ending the stream. 

~Seoul 8:38PM~

The movie was only 30 minutes away from ending and Choa didn't budge a single bit. "Choa, Kids like to sleep on my broad shoulders, you can too if you'd like." Jin boasted. "Hmmm... Feeling uneasy? I told you, I'm not going to lose so easily~" Choa giggled. "Well... Honestly, I feel like crying right now... I don't want ARMY to think I like you or anything like that." Jin sighed. "Well... Idols are humans too, they should be able to like who they want and love who they want... Keep that in mind." Choa gave Jin a reassuring smile. "Thanks...." Jin answered awkwardly. 

Meanwhile in the front Jimin was rooted in her seat trying to avoid screaming. Suga was asleep while Jungkook and Seolhyun were watching quietly. Chanmi was forced to watch the movie because V got scared and knocked the popcorn into the air not so long ago.  Rapmon was being erted and peeked at Hyejeong's chest every so and then. "Yah, peeking Namjoon!" V whispered to Chanmi as he pointed at Rapmon. "Hehe, should I snap some pics?" Chanmi giggled. "We should send it to Him and Hyejeong noona, tomorrow or something with anonymous accounts!" V laughed quietly along with Chanmi. While the two were busy taking pics, Jin was trying hard to win the bet he called with Choa. 

Jin suddenly felt a pair of small arms wrap around his body. "Choa.... What do you think your doing?!" Jin blushed. "Sorry... It's a habit... I do that when I get scared." Choa answered, slowly removing her arms from Jin. The awkward feeling continued until the movie ended.

~Seoul 9:08PM~

"Ha, I told you I'd win! There was no way I would lose to my assistant!" Choa cheered. "Fine... I'll announce it when we make our comeback next month..." Jin frowned. "Awww cheer up lets go get some rice cake?" Choa cuddled against Jin's arm. "No thank you... Let's just go home..." Jin sighed shoving Choa away. "Okay... I'm sorry for taking you out on this date..." Choa apologized moving some of her hair behind her ears. "Dont think too much about it.... It's my fault... By the way, It's not a date! It's a Play date!" Jin answered. "Fine, you can call it whatever you want, but you had fun right?"

"I guess so... You actually made me feel confident which was fun.... Until you you won..." Jin smiled. "But I guess we should head back now. Let's go get the others." Choa nodded. Jin and Choa seperated and went to look for the other members. After texting the members to meet at the entrance Chanmi and V were still nowhere to be found. "I'll go look for them! You guys keep yourselves busy... See you soon!" Jin said as he headed off back into the mall.

After wandering around for 10 minutes Jin finally found the two sitting In corner outside the back entrance. Jin casually walked towards the two but paused when he saw what the two were doing. Jin looked around before hiding in a corner.

"Chanmi-Ah...." V sighed as he looked at Chanmi. "Taehyung oppa, why are we here? I'm sure Namjoon and Jimin Unnie are waiting for us." Chanmi asked worriedly. "I have to tell you something..." V sat up and cleared his throat. "Channing-Ah... Your the best friend I ever had, and every time I see you I feel so happy inside... But that's not what I have to tell you..." V avoided Chanmi's gaze and continued. "Every time I see you... You get prettier and prettier, and I feel blessed every single time you call for help... Chanmi.... I love you... Can I be your boyfriend?...." V blushed on his last words and stood up. After a dead silence V frowned and began to walk away. "Taehyung Oppa!" Chanmi called, as she grabbed V's hand and turned him around. "Chanmi it's ok-" V was cut off immediately by a pair of lips that crashed onto his.

"Of course you can, I love you too..." Chanmi whispered into V's ear as she slowly pulled apart.

A tear rolled down from Jin's right eye as he watched V and Chanmi pull in for another kiss. "Time flies by.... You grew up so fast..." Jin whispered. "I better get back to the others now." Jin thought as he got out from his hiding spot and bumped right into Choa. "C-Choa? How long have you been there?!" Jin asked. "The entire time, I got worried so I followed you..." Choa answered. "Oh, well let's head back the-!" Jin was cornered by Choa. "Jin.... Have you ever felt love before?" Choa blushed. 

"W-why all of a sudden?" Jin panicked. "Because I love you.... I fell for you since the first day, and every day afterwords felt  better and better... Jin.. Do you love me?" Choa frowned. "I-.... I've been so weak since the first day we've met.... Choa... I think the reason why is... I love you Choa..." Jin blushed. 

"Cmon... Le-!" Jin dropped to the floor as Choa kissed his neck. "Kiss me~" Choa moaned as she pulled Jin in for a wet kiss that lasted a minute long. "Let's.... Finish this later...." Jin managed to finish as he gasped for air. "I love you Jin~" Choa smiled. "I love you too Choa..."

~Far away~

"high five!" Suga cheered as he turned to AOA's leader Jimin. "We called it Jin was in love!" Suga and Jimin cheered.

~Farther away~

"So.... We're even now?" Bang shi hyuk chuckled. "Well... Yes... But let's keep this going for another month just for the fun of it!" Han Seung ho nodded. "I agree!" Bang shi hyuk smiled as he clinked a can of soda with Han seung Ho. "I wonder how their gonna react when we air this!" The two laughed. "Their too blinded to ever notice the camera's that were set up in their rooms and their managers who had been recording!" The two men began to make the intro to their new show that was going to air called. "Serving the Angels" ....

so how was it?! Sorry for the lame ending guys it's because my stories never made it to the end before. ;-; I'm drained from school... It's been nice writing for you all, I hope you enjoyed! Hope to see you soon! ~EunJi