Truth or Dare... Can I choose neither?

~Serving the Angels~

haha nooooooo school starts in 2 days! I hope I can still update with the speed I'm at right now! Well no time to waste lets get started!

~IMPORTANT~  FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN READING SINCE THE BEGINNING IM TIRED OF CALLING OUT PARK JIMIN AND SHIN JIMIN! SO FROM NOW ON JIMIN IN BOLD IS AOA'S JIMIN!

Example:

Jimin = Shin Jimin (AOA)

Jimin = Park Jimin (BTS)

~Seoul 2:28PM~

"In totally fine, please don't get yourself hurt Choa." Jin blushed as he pushed her hands away. "W-why are you doing this to me?" Jin asked all of a sudden. "What do you mean?" Choa shrugged. "Well.... It's not like we're not close but... Why are you messing with my mind..." Jin asked. "I dunno... It's fun I guess." Choa answered slyly. "That didn't answer my question... But I'll let it pass." Jin sighed. 

"Why... Do you like it~" Choa grinned. "W-what?! No way!.... Maybe.... I don't know!" Jin panicked. "Well, if you excuse me now... I'll get back to work." Jin said as he continued to cook. "Okay, go ahead I'll just be sitting here~" Choa said as she sat herself down. After chopping the vegetables Jin went to marinate the Beef and chicken, he couldn't help but feel that every action he was doing was being watched by Choa. "Choa... I'm almost done... You can go, I'll be right out with you." Jin lied. 

"You haven't marinated the chicken yet..." Choa giggled. "Fine.... Come here.... I can't work knowing your watching my every move." Jin sighed in defeat. "I'm almost done anyways.. Just put the chicken into the sauce and mix it througly..." Jin said as he marinated the beef. "Awww it's red, will it stain my fingers?" Choa asked as she was marinating the Chicken. "Of course it will... Use the gloves." Jin answered. "Oops?" Choa said as she held up her hands like a cat. "Aish..... Come here..." Jin sighed. Choa nodded as she followed Jin to the sink. "Make sure to use gloves the next time unless your using utensils to mix it." Jin said as he sink. "I'm sorry~" Choa frowned. "Ha it's alright, I would have finished it anyways." Jin smiled as he scrubbed Choa's hands.

"Hehe Choa~ what's goin on in here?" AOA's leader Jimin teased. "O-Oh it's nothing, I was just helping her wash off the stains from the sauce." Jin blushed. "Well, we're about to start a movie, and was wondering if you guys are done yet." Jimin asked as she poured herself a cup of water. "Just give us 2 minutes and we'll be done!" Jin smiled. 

~Seoul 3:02PM~

"well... Thanks for skin contact?" Choa winked. "I was just worried it would stain... Don't get the wrong idea." Jin blushed. The two entered the living room and sat down next to each other. "Soo.... Three hours until it marinates huh?" Choa asked. "Yeah, and an extra hour to cook... You can thank the cheapskates Namjoon and Yoongji." Jin chuckled. Choa nodded and just stared at Jin from the corner of her eyes. "Well then... Lets watch that movie then." Jin broke the silence. "Get the snacks I Bought Jimin!" V ordered. "Fine...." Jimin sighed as he went to get the snacks. 

Everybody seated themselves and flipped off the lights before watching. Seolhyun fell asleep on Jungkook's shoulder during the movie making him smile with joy. Jimin and Yuna pretended to not be scared whenever they glanced at each other. Mina and J-hope were hugging each other and shivering due to the movie. Suga and Jimin would watch silently and turn to look at each other every so and then, while V and Chanmi only cared for the snacks and Jin awkwardly watched the movie while avoiding Choa's clingy hands.

 ~Seoul 6:12PM~

"I-I... Hate ghost-u!" J-hope frowned. "yes, im totally not watching this ever again!" Mina shrieked. "Well... I'm gonna head back to the kitchen and cook dinner guys, just gimme an hour!" Jin announced as he headed to the kitchen. Jin yawned and began to cook the bulgogi and dalbak all at once. "Wowww your doing it again~" Choa said as she came up to Jin. "Doing what?" Jin answered. "Cooking multiple things at once, You really are something~" Choa smiled. "Thanks... Your a lot nicer than I thought too..." Jin whispered. "What was that?" Choa smiled. "Nothing.... Im Just thinking..." Jin answered.

an awkward silence formed for ten minutes. "Well.... We don't have to be in here for it to cook ya know?" Jin broke the silence. "Oh, well then I'll head out then." Choa smiled. "Now I am all alone..." Jin sighed in relief. It wasn't long until Choa entered the kitchen again. "Jin, I'm loooooooonely...." Choa pouted as she sat down. "Well... It's almost done just give it 10 minutes. "Oh okay, by the way the table is already set, by yours truly, so just bring it out when your done." Choa smiled pointing at herself. "Aww thank you Choa..." Jin quietly answered. "Come here!" Jin motioned. Choa quickly ran up to his side. 

"How does it taste?" Jin asked as fed Choa a small amount of Bulgogi. "Awwwghh it's amazing! Mood you try it yourself yet?" Choa asked. "Nope, and here." He fed Choa a sample of dalbak. "I can't wait to eat this, you are such a good cook!" Chia cheered. "Hehe, I needed the confirmation of an angel." Jin smiled. "Angel?" Choa blinked. "N-no I mean AOA member..." Jin blushed. "Well then... Shall we eat?" Jin awkwardly smiled.

~Seoul 7:56PM~

"Yahhh your food always taste amazing Hyung!" J-Hope applauded. "Aww stop it Hoseok, f's my duty to cook for everyone... Besides Jimin whenever he picks on the maknae." Jin yawned. "Aaaaand we owe it all to Jin!" Mina cheered. Everybody thanked Jin and BTS decided to clean up the mess. "Well then... How was Choa noona?" Jungkook asked as he brang in the dishes. "She didn't do much... Or talk either... Okay I guess?" Jin lied. "Aww I thought you guys bonded real well... Seeing that she was in the kitchen with you most of the time." Jungkook smiled as he elbowed Jin. "Thanks for the meal, I'll see you in a bit then." Jungkook waved as he went back out to the living room.

After washing the dishes, Jin came back out to see Rapmon and Suga with the alcohol. "Let's get Chanmi, and Jungkookie dont drink any of this okay?" Jin announced. "Of course Hyung! I'll just go play with Chanmi on the Wii." Jungkook waved as he followed after Chanmi. "Yah, I don't like alcohol either!" V pouted as he chased after Chanmi and Jungkook. "Hehe, everybody drink up then!" Suga smiled as he held up the bottle.

~Seoul 8:30PM~

the drinking went on for half an hour now... Seolhyun left to avoid the effects while The rest continued drinking, all except Jin. "Hyung... Let off some stress every now and then." Suga sighed as he handed Jin a glass. "No thank you... I'm gonna stay cautious because we're gonna drive home later." Jin smiled as he set the cup down. "Cmooooooon just one~" Choa giggled as she handed Jin the same glass. "Sorry, noona... I really don't feel like it... I'll just have some apple juice or something." Jin chuckled. "It's the last glass... Drink it, one glass isn't gonna kill you." Rapmon encouraged. "If you say so..." Jin Swallowed the glass in one gulp. "Well... How do you feel?" Choa asked. "Better I guess... Now what game were we gonna play?" Jin asked.

"None other, then the famous Truth or Dare!" Jimin cheered. "You can invite the others out now, this game doesn't involve alcohol." Yuna motioned. "Tae-Tae, Jungkookie? You guys can come out now!" Jin called from the hallway. "Is it time already?" Chanmi asked as she came out of her room, followed by V, Jungkook, and Seolhyun. "Ahhhh hurry up I want he first spin!" Jimin whined. "Oh yeah, new rule if you land on yourself you take a dare!" Suga called. Everybody seated themselves and the game officially begun. "Alright then!" Jimin cheered as he spun te bottle really hard. "Ha what luck you landed on yourself!" J-hope laughed. "We dare you to say I don't love you, to anyone from your contacts." Rapmon dared. "Fine..." Jimin sighed. "Annyeong?.... Ah... Bang Shi Hyuk PD-Nim.... I don't love you." Jimin ended the call and frowned. "Haha tell him later that it was a dare!" Yuna giggled. "Well then my turn!" J-hope cheered.

~Seoul 8:51PM~

The game went on for 20 minutes, many dates and truths were revealed, such as Rapmon has way more tapes then BTS thought, Suga had to do 50 push ups with Jimin on top. Chanmi had to rub Her nose against V's for 12 seconds, J-Hope danced to Like a cat. And Jungkook had revealed his true feelings for Seolhyun, making them an official couple. "Okay... My turn!" Choa cheered as she spun the bottle. "Truth or dare?" Choa asked as it landed on Jin. "From you?.... Can I please choose neither?" Jin cringed.

"No, your officially my slave, so you have to pick one~" Choa grinned. "Fine... Truth..." Jin huffed. "Our game this morning when I touched your lips... Did you enjoy it?" Choa asked. "D-dare!" Jin blushed. "I dare you to answer my truth." Choa answered. "But.... I don't want to...." Jin pouted. "Cmon ya baby your the eldest member of our group, don't be such a wimp." Suga sighed. "Your gonna spend 5 minutes in heaven with me if you don't answer~" Choa winked. "No....... Maybe..... Yes?..." Jin blushed as he scratched the back of his head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Jimin teased as he and J-hope both got up and danced. "Hey stop it you guys..." Jin ordered. "Yes... Sorry Hyung, it's just too cute to look at you." J-hope answered. "Anyways... That was it... Let's go home guys!" Rapmon ordered. "Y-yes... See you soon AOA!" Jungkook waved as he headed towards the door. "Goodbye~" AOA waved. "Wait Jin!" Choa shouted. "Hmm?" Jin turned around to be kissed on the lips by Choa. "See you soon~" Choa winked as she pulled apart. Jin was silent and left without saying a word.

Hehe, that's it guys! Thank you so much for reading, unfortunately school is going to get in my way... But thank you for sticking along, I never knew I'd get 17 subscribers as of this chapter! Thank you! See you doing!

~EunJi