chapter 7 ~continued~

~Serving the Angels~

Helloooo everyone im not gonna talk much today so let's get on with the story shall we? This is the continuing of last chapter :3

~Seoul 9:56AM~

"Ughhh.... I really don't like the idea of this..." Jin sighed. Choa got on her knees and her nuckles like a cat. "Cmon, I'm your slave for 10 minutes, don't you want to do something with me~" Choa winked. "Yeah, what I want you to do is get up, People are gonna look and misunderstand!" Jin glared. "Geez, you could've asked nicely... I'm trying to pay you back and your abusuing the privilege." Choa pouted. "I don't wanna abuse you... That's why I'll just wait until the 10 minutes pass by and you'll be free." Jin yawned. "Hmm... Your no fun, I can't wait till the 10 minutes pass, and your under my control again." Choa said as she got up off the ground.

"I'm not easy Choa... I know your little plan, if I do anything stupid now, you'll just force me around more when the time runs out." Jin sighed. "Hehe How did you know?" Choa giggled as she gave Jin one of her signature smiles. "Because.. Your Choa..." Jin answered bluntly. "And your Jin~" Choa hummed in return. "Well... We're at the mall... And what do you wanna do?" Jin shrugged. "Ah, I want to see you use the privilege and control me, but... Since your so stubborn to accept my apology, I'll just follow you." Choa rolled her eyes.

"heh, it's because I already accepted it! Why would I be going out on this play date then... I'd probably be at home playing Maplestory, or Mario." Jin smirked. "Awww, look it's a Mario store!" Choa pointed. "What?! Where?!" Jin looked in the direction of her finger. "Ha, I got you! I can't believe your still so childish, like aren't you supposed to be 24?" Choa bursted out laughing. "Yah Stop! I'm childish so I can interact with the younger ones, and don't talk a lot about my age!" Jin snapped.

"But seriously, It was a joke and you actually looked!" Choa couldn't stop laughing and Jin was on the edge of maturity. "On your knees now!" Jin ordered, suprising Choa. "J-Jin... Are you okay? I'm sor-!" Choa stopped halfway after looking into Jin's eyes. "Y-yes...." Choa Stuttered as she got down onto her knees. "Owwwww!" Choa rubbed the upper part of her forehead in pain. "Jin....." Choa called his name with a pouty face. "Ha your lucky, I flicked you somewhere it can't be seen... Don't ever joke about Mario!" Jin warned confidently. 

"Yeah, I'm also glad that times up!" Choa grinned. "Now that you've ended up doing something bad I the end anyways... Let's have fun shall we?" Choa giggled. "Oh..... No.... Hey, hey, hey! I'm sorry do you want an ice pack? I'll go get you one!" Jin offered his hand to help Choa up and bowed respectfully to avoid any punishments. "ha no thank you slave." Choa winked. 

~Seoul 10:35AM~

"are you having fun?" Choa asked. "Yes." Jin lied. "Don't lie to me, we ca have real fun instead of carrying my bags." Choa smiled. "Want one?" Choa faced Jin with a piece of chocolate between her lips. "Yeah... But I'll enjoy it by hand." Jin chuckled as he grabbed the piece with his hand. "I'm curious.... Your acting all flirty around me.... Why? Do you like me?" Jin asked. "Well, it looks like you've never felt this before right? I do it because your close to me." Choa giggled. "Oh... So you don't like me..." Jin sighed in relief. "That depends on you~" Choa winked.

"W-what?!.... Whatever, let's go watch a movie or something." Jin suggested. "Okay, be careful... I've been told by my members that I fall asleep sometimes." Choa yawned. "I'll leave when you do!" Jin teased. "Ugghhhh your no fun, but cmon what are we waiting for, let's go!" Choa cheered as she grabbed Jin's arm and dragged him along with her. 

~Back at The BTS dorm~

"Wahhhh Jin Hyung isn't back yet? He must be doing some hardcore work for AOA... Should we go check?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "Ahh, we can ask manager-nim to take us to the AOA dorm and drop us off there." Jimin suggested. "Or I can ask Seolhyun Noona..." Jungkook waved. "You got her number?!" Suga asked. "Y-Yeah... " Jungkook grinned. "Let's hope their not tugging Jin around like a dog." Rapmon said as he sat down. Jungkook picked up his phone and texted Seolhyun.

Jungkook: Ah, Annyeong?

Seolhyun: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Seolhyun-ah... I'm worried about Jin Hyung... Is he working hard right now?

Seolhyun: Oh, Choa Unnie left with Jin about an hour ago, something about a date?

Jungkook: What?! Their dating?!

Seolhyun: No, Jin called it a play date... Jungkook, do you and BTS want to come over? We can leave together and spy on the two!

Jungkook: I dunno... He's my hyung.

Seolhyun: It's okay! Well blame it on Jimin Unnie! :D

Jungkook: sounds good! We'll be there in a few minutes.

 "Haha! Our hyung is in love I called it!" Suga cheered. "Agh... Shut up, you never called nothing." Rapmon chuckled. "Well find out soon guys, so please don't argue." J-Hope yawned.

~Seoul 10:50AM~

"So are we ready to go?" Chanmi bounced up and down in excitement. "I won't be spying on just Jin Hyung." V winked. "Yah, Taehyung Oppa!" Chanmi blushed. V chuckled before giving one of his signature smiles while helping Chanmi with her bag. "Yah! hurry up ya love birds! I don't care if I get blamed on I need to see this!" Jimin Called from the car. "Yes, Unnie!" Chanmi answered as she and V got into the car. 

"Okay, let's see... They said they were heading to the mall, so... Let's go there first!" Jimin said as she started the car. "Yeah, isn't it a little obvious that 12 people will be following after?" Suga sighed. "Aww, don't worry Honey~ You can sit outside by yourself if you want." Jimin smiled. "Ah, right.... I'm sorry." Suga apologized. "That's more like it~"

~Seoul 11:36AM~

"Let's watch a horror movie, so you won't fall asleep." Jin suggested. "Haha, how about we go tonight instead? I'll prove to you that I won't fall asleep! I dare you~" Choa teased as she stuck her tongue out at Jin. "Ha, if you wanna play like that so be it, I accept your challenge!" Jin rolled his eyes. "Hmmm... Good luck! I doubt I'll even yawn, you might aswell give me 5 more compliments now~" Choa winked. "I never agreed on a bet... But if I win, you are going to announce that I am the best BTS member on mnet countdown!" Jin smiled confidently."Yah, that's too much! I want to change mine now!" Choa pouted.

"Too late now, but since your so upset I'll consider it." Jin sighed. "W-what?! Really? You are willing to do that for me? Even if it's going to be more embarrassing?" Choa eyes lit up as she awaited Jin's answer. "Sure why not... It's not that bad... Right?......." Jin answered. "It's as bad as yours to be honest." Choa grinned. "What is it then?" Jin raised his eyebrow. "You'll announce that I am the best AOA Member on Mnet Countdown if you lose!" Choa cheered.

Jin shot an unsatisfied smile at Choa before walking away without a word. "But whyyyyyyyyy?!" Jin frowned as he stumbled back. "I think it's sweet~ you gave me a chance to change!" Choa said rubbing Jin's shoulder. "I was in a happy mood..." Jin answered shoving her hand off him.

"Maybe we should head home, real date starts at 7 tonight alright?" Choa winked. "Let's go in pairs, every AOA member with a BTS member how does that sound? It's a Play Date!" Jin corrected. "Sounds good! I'll invite them later, you should get going now, I'm sure BTS is worried about you right now!" Choa waved. "Yeah, same thing for you... See you tonight..." Jin waved as he headed in a different direction. 

WOWW we've gone a long way haven't we? Thanks for reading guys! Feel free to leave a comment on anything :P thanks for subscribing! Until next time! Annyeong~

EunJi