Thanks a lot V App...

~Serving the Angels~

Wooohoo! Are you ready for more BTS x AOA? We'll be prepared for more in this chapter guys!

~???~

"Jin.... Why are you so close to me?" Choa asked as she her lips. "I don't know..." Jin answered weakly. "Come here...." Choa moaned. Jin obeyed her order and slowly stepped towards her. "Choa... What if The others find out?" Jin asked. "I don't care..." Choa said as she pressed her body against Jin. "These lips... Do you know what they want?" Choa asked. "N-no this isn't right noona!" Jin yelled as he attempted to push Choa away.

"They want to taste you~" Choa moaned as she wrapped her arms around Jin's neck and passionately made out with him. Jin gave in and pressed the back of Choa's head deepening the kiss. Moans of delight escaped Choa as she Kissed Jin harder. Only the sound of saliva mixing, and Moans were heard. "N-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jin screamed as everything turned white.

~Seoul 6:58AM~

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jin gasped as he sprung up from his bed. "W-what happened... I don't remember anything?... All I remember is blonde... Hair?...." Jin said to himself as he went to get a glass of water. "C-Choa?!" Jin screamed as he fell onto the floor. "W-what about Choa?" Suga asked as he came over. "O-oh nothing..." Jin answered innocently. "His hair color reminded me of her.... Wait.... Why am I even afraid of her?! She's just a girl..." Jin thought as he stood up and proceeded to get his water.

"Please... Don't call today... I just need a break..." Jin sighed as he drank his water. Jin's phone rang and he didn't want to check it... But he did so anyways. It was a message.

Jungkook: Jin Hyung, I'll be gone for today... I'm going to be at Big Hit with Jimin and V Hyung practicing my dance, so I'm sorry if AOA calls since us 3 aren't going to be available.

Jin: No, dont worry Jungkook, I'll take care of everything.

Jungkook: Haha thanks Hyung!

Jin set his phone down and went back to his room for some more sleep, on his way he was confronted by Rapmon. "Where's Kookie?" Rapmon asked as he stepped out from the bathroom. "Ahhh he's at Big Hit with V and Jimin... They want to practice or something like that..." Jin answered weakly. "Ahhh it's gonna be a pain if AOA Calls." Rapmon stated as he went to his room. 

~Seoul 9:02AM~

"Annyeong~" a sweet voice woke Jin up. "W-what?..." Jin groaned as he buried his head into his  pillow. "Hehe nice room, I'm surprised I haven't found anything ... It's really cute for a person your age." The voice giggled. "Yah! W-Who let you into my room?!" Jin shouted. "Oh, you've been ignoring my texts and I got a little worried, I wouldn't want to see my slave relaxing and not being teased~" Choa giggled. "But seriously... Are you okay? Yoongi, told me that you went to sleep real early last night and have only woken up for a glass of water." Choa asked.

"I-it's nothing... Probably just recovering from our tour that's all..." Jin smiled. "Oh yeah, he also said you screamed my name earlier today..." Choa curiously asked. "Oh... About that... It's nothing..." Jin blushed. "Cmon, tell me I'm your owner~" Choa giggled. "It's none of your business... I just... Said it for fun?" Jin lied. "I wanted you to come over with BTS to use this new V app to stream some fun." Choa said as she got off from Jin's bed. "O-oh..If you want, We can stream at Big Hit... Jungkook, V and Jimin are going to be there." Jin suggested as he also got off from his bed.

"hehe sure, I'll ask the other girls if they would like to do it, if not it's going to be just us." Choa smiled. "Y-yeah... Just... Us..." Jin chuckled. "Let me go change into street clothes first." Jin said with his thumbs up as he headed to the bathroom. Choa giggled as she explored Jin's room. There were a lot of cute things, Mario toys, bear bricks, to the very own hip pop monsters. "Still in my room?" Jin asked as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Can't get me off your mind huh?" Choa said as she came towards Jin. "N-no.... What are you talking about.. I just don't want you touching my stuff..." Jin blushed. "Let me invite Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi, alright?" Jin said as he headed off to invite the members.

~Seoul 10:20AM~

"Why, welcome to Big Hit Entertainment! What brings you guys here?" Bang shi hyuk asked as he looked at AOA. "Ahhh we wanted to do a stream with the V app and the rest of BTS is here, so we thought what better way to do it then to surprise then." Seolhyun answered. "Well good luck! The 3 boys are in the dance room." Bang shi hyuk nodded as he headed back to work. 

"Well, your boss seems extremely nice!" Chanmi smiled as she and AOA followed after The four boys. "Well here we are..." Rapmon said as he opened the door to reveal three boys dancing. "Annyeong!" AOA greeted as they came into the dance room. "Oh my god!" The maknae line gasped. "Why didn't you warn us Rapmon Hyung?" Jimin asked as he went to turn off the music. "They wanted to surprise you, and it worked!"

~Seoul 10:20AM~

"Is everybody ready? The V app is ready to stream!" Mina squeeled as she ran back to her seat. "Annyeonghaseyo we are AOA!" AOA bowed at the camera. "Hey Choa does this place look a little different?" Jimin asked. "Of course it is! This place is Big Hit Entertainment! So why are we here?... Well let's see shall we?"

"TAN! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan! Imnida!" BTS bowed as they sat down with AOA. "So today we will be streaming live on both BTS and AOA on the V app!" Rapmon announced. Both groups applauded each other and bowed for te the audience. "So, your probably wondering why we're here right?" Jimin asked. "Well, let's say BTS are our personal assistants for now!" She cheered as the others smiled. "So today we will be playing a game and answering questions, am I not correct?" V asked. "No, that is absolutely true, leave a comment and we will answer three of them before we start the game!" Chanmi said as she scrolled through her phone.

"okay, so this fan asks... How long will BTS be our assistants?" AOA read. "Well, this is a personal question, that we don't know the answer to, our boss probably knows though." Jungkook smiled as he answered the question.

"okay this ones for AOA, Please show us some aegyo please?" Jin asked. "Is that really the question Or are you asking it yourself?" Choa asked. "N-no it's actually the question!" Jin chuckled as he turned the phone around for AOA. "Just checking~" Choa said with aegyo. AOA then soon followed after "Yah.... Don't you get a heart attack from seeing these?" Park Jimin pretended to faint.

"okay last one, who is the prettiest of all AOA members? This question is for Jungkook." Suga read. "Seolhyun noona! Sorry AOA!" Jungkook cringed. "Next up we have the stick game, the rules are simple... Two people will each bite slowly towards eachother with the snack in their mouth, Whoever gets the shortest measurement wins! There are no rules against touching your partners lips... But since we just met, I don't think this is likely going to happen."

Suga announced as he brang over the plate of sticks. "Whoever has the longest measurement will have to pay for dinner tonight!" Suga called as he volunteered to go first. "Taehyung Come here!" Suga motioned. "Yah... I want to do it with Chanmi..." V pouted. "Well then Jimin come here!" Suga motioned. AOA's Jimin scooted towards Suga instead. "W-what?! No-no I meant Park Jimi-" 

"Too late Hyung! We're running out of time!" J-Hope teased as he pushed Suga towards Jimin. "I'm gonna win this! Just watch... But Jimin... A gentle touch is okay right? I want to win." Suga confidently smiled. "I-I guess..." Jimin blushed. Jimin and Suga slowly bit towards each other, all the members eyes widened as they finally Came face to face with each other. "Yah.... Your enjoying it now!" Jimin teased causing Suga to give up. "I could have won ya cheater, no interruptions jerk!" Suga pouted as he hit Jimin. "Well... 4 Cm... Anybody can beat that without even touching!" J-Hope joked. "Yah, if it wasn't for Park Jimin!" Suga grunted.

"It's my turn, come here leader!" Hyejeong ordered as she pointed at Rapmon. "I really don't want to upset the fans, so maybe I'll stop at 3.9 Cm..." Rapmon smiled. "Cmon ya baby, you can do better than that." Hyejeong took a big bite towards Rapmon and pulled away. "3.8 Cm! Good job guys!" Jungkook applauded as he measured the piece. "Kookie-ah come on~" Seolhyun winked.  "Noona... Are you sure about this?" Jungkook asked as he put the snack in his mouth. "Of course!" Seolhyun answered happily with the snack between her lips.

BTS and AOA were on the edge of their seats, apparently Jungkook and Seolhyun beat everybody with 1.5 Cm. "Aigoo... He is the Golden Maknae..." Rapmon said as he remeasured the piece. "Only 4 groups left." Choa announced. "I choose Taehyung Oppa!" Chanmi smiled. "At your service." V bowed as he sat down next to Chanmi. "Let's do it quickly okay?" Chanmi asked. "Okieeee!" V answered excitedly. The two quickly bit the snack and won a measurement of 2 cm. "hmmm not bad Tae-Tae but I Park Jimin am the center of attention, which means I'm ace!" Jimin cheered as he chose Yuna to be his partner.

"you !" J-hope chuckled as he made fun of Jimin. "Oh yeah? Let's see you try to get under 3 cm!" Jimin glared as he handed J-Hope the snack. "Hobi hobi!" J-hope cheered as he put the snack in his mouth and awaited Mina. J-hope bit slowly towards Mina and got 2.6 cm. "heh congrats Hyung!" Jimin ticked. 

"Now the moment you've been waiting for.... BTS senior Jin! And AOA's Choa!" Jungkook announced. "Let's just go for 2 cm... Suga already lost." Jin said before putting the snack in his mouth. "Hmmm, but that's no fun." Choa pouted. "Just go with it." Jin started to bite down on the snack. Choa also did the same except at a faster pace. The two were really close to each other now. "I think that's waaayyy under 4 Cm I think you can stop now!" Suga yelled. "Wait is Jin Hyung blushing?!" J-hope teased.

"you can slightly touch if you want, there's no rules against it." Hyejeong encouraged. Choa gave Jin a wink and pressed her lips onto his really quickly before pulling away. "Woah! Did they touch?!" Jungkook asked. "It was so fast I didn't notice!" Chanmi pouted.

"well I guess the winner is Jin and Choa!!! With 5 mm!" AOA and BTS applauded the two. "I guess Suga Hyung and Jimin noona are paying tonight." V cheered. "Thank you for watching guys Annyeong~" Seolhyun gave a blow kiss before ending the stream. "J-Jin Hyung?" Jungkook asked Jin who was frozen in place. 

Well, this was a suprising chapter! :D I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did! I hope too see you soon since school starts In a week ;-;